Discovery Gaming Community
Technocracy of Auxo - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: A/)- Technocracy of Auxo (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+----- Thread: Technocracy of Auxo - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=142072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Technocracy of Auxo - Feedback - A/)- The Inner Phalanx - 08-13-2016

[Image: FJWFvSf.png]

FEEDBACK THREAD

Before you post, please take in to consideration that many questions that someone might ask may have already been answered here, in the lore, or in the creation request thread. Many of the questions asked eventually become tiring to repeatedly answer, thus for the sake of convenience, here are some topics which have been touched upon:

- Our tech cell.
- Where we operate.
- Our diplomacy.

If you question is relating to any of the above, take the time to look through the provided links, as well as this thread for answers. If you still require further clarification, then make a post, and we will do our best to further specify what needs to be specified.

Quote:Feedback threads are:

-Places where you can provide constructive (Key word being constructive) ideas and suggestions that you believe will benefit the faction in question.

Feedback threads are NOT:

-places to complain about an incident with a member or members of the faction that you didn't like. That is what Skype and PMs are for.

-places to go "Hey, I like this faction. They're cool." or "I loved our interaction today". That's what the Kudos thread is for.

-places to make commentary on other peoples' feedback. That is what... You know what? That has no place. Don't do it.

-places to further a private agenda intended to try and smear a faction's name in the mud or similar hateful motives. If you're doing this, GET OUT.

RE: A/) - Feedback - Siren Stone - 08-13-2016

Is this an ingame or forum related matter?
*Forums*

Describe the issue.
*Your feedback threads Template as well as having my actual legitimate issue with it invis'd.*

If you were to propose a resolution/suggestion of change, what do you recommend?
*I do not believe having a feedback thread with a required template is something that should be done. It limits the feedback to a form and thus, removes proper freedom of conversation about said feedback. Yes, I admit my initial post was a bit punchy, and I apologize for that, but the fact that you desire a feedback thread with a form to fill out is somewhat nonsensical. A feedback forum is for conversation about certain topics regarding a faction, it's RP, methods, actions, and so on. Removing the freedom of conversation in a forum such as this, removes the voices of those that could help to better a faction through conversation and understanding.

So again, I would suggest, that you remove your feedback threads template for submitting said feedback as it handicaps the actual purpose of a feedback forum.

As for having my post invis'd, I do understand that it was a little on the troll-ish side and I apologize for it. However, my issue with it was legitimate. I'm sorry.*

RE: A/) - Feedback - Clavius - 08-25-2016

I don't usually write on feedback threads but this is getting out of hand, I gave you a benefit of a doubt that it may be a isolated incident so I just moved on, but it just keeps and keeps on happening. I had 10+ encounters with you and all were terrible, if not beyond that. I will just write about todays incident, because I don't have suficient time to write all of them.

WHY

Why, just why?
First of, you outnumbered us, then, with superior numbers, you, A/)-Bird.of.Passage start to hug a jump gate, after which you jumped and sent us this
"[24.08.2016 14:02:52] A/)-Bird.of.Passage: i have oil on my hands, i need to clean it" and came back to do the same exact thing, with more nanobots/shield batteries this time. So I don't get it, you had oil on your hands, I presume you removed it, came back and do the exact thing again? I am confused.

Second thing is, why are you shield running/jump gate hugging in a 4v1 scenario? You didn't even try to make it a bit more fair, instead you roll everything on me and on top of that, you start to troll me in the system chat.

So, the thing I wanna know is, why are you, and your group behaving like such shi*ters?
Do you intend on changing your behavior?
I think that's all for now, cheers

RE: A/) - Feedback - Kauket - 08-25-2016

[Image: g2MHk3L.png]
[Image: PT1gRwA.png]
[Image: VbasB8z.png]

As you can see here, this is a fine example of being ganked to death and trollish taunting in system, I absolutely cannot endorse this sort of behaviour. Thank you for bringing this forward.

RE: A/) - Feedback - Clavius - 08-25-2016

After my serious feedback, you reply me with...this? Seriously?
I am not even sure what you are trying to show here, invised chat logs, you hugging a jump gate and one of your members saying "lol gg" after ganking a lone fighter.
Not that you hit rock bottom, but you keep on digging. If you reply to serious feedback with this, why bother having one at all?
Also, not sure if you noticed, but you didn't reply to my questions nor feedback for that matter. A proper respond would be nice, after all, you are a official faction.

RE: A/) - Feedback - Kauket - 08-26-2016

“The true measure of a man is how he treats you when others are not looking.
― Alessandra Torre

Respect works both ways. In short; you already got your answer on Skype.

Maybe you should step back and re-evaulate your approach to this matter. Or rather - stop demanding attention at all because you were already explained what the situation was. I don't think anyone will want to repeat themselves to give you the answer again, so it's up to you to look back for said answers. I'm not here to feed you like a baby.

PS. This is why the template exists.

RE: A/) - Feedback - Clavius - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 12:02 PM)Auzari Wrote: The true measure of a man is how he treats you when others are not looking.
― Alessandra Torre

Respect works both ways. In short; you already got your answer on Skype.

Sure, getting ganked 10+ times and improvments in that regard are no where in sight. Yes, it shows the lack of respect for your opponents.
You demand respect, but you don't give any.

(08-26-2016, 12:02 PM)Auzari Wrote: Maybe you should step back and re-evaulate your approach to this matter. Or rather - stop demanding attention at all because you were already explained what the situation was. I don't think anyone will want to repeat themselves to give you the answer again, so it's up to you to look back for said answers. I'm not here to feed you like a baby.

Demanding attention? I asked you two simple questions, which you fail to reply to for two times in a row. Instead, you just keep on mumbling about some irrelevant stuff and trying to avoid the issue at hand.
Your behavior towards this is bad. Your factions behavior in game is bad.
Stop with the condescending attitude and start working on the issues presented here.

RE: A/) - Feedback - Xenon - 08-26-2016

In-game and Forums, both actually

Describe the issue.
I am here to applaud your work and give you a high five, after i read some of your nice biographies and Lore

If you were to propose a resolution/suggestion of change, what do you recommend?
I recommend for you to get more and more involved in house spaces and create a bigger name for the battlegroup regarding anti-piracy.

RE: A/) - Feedback - A/)- The Inner Phalanx - 08-26-2016

@Clavius

Hello! Unfortunately, we've found that you haven't been using the provided format. This has made the process of your feedback rather difficult. However, after a total review, we've found it to be in opposition to the feedback guidelines:

Quote:Faction review and feedback is intended to provide a forum for raising out-of-roleplay issues concerning official factions on Discovery RP 24/7.

All discussions must be conducted in a reasonable manner. If you post while annoyed, it will most likely reflect poorly on you. This applies to all parties concerned.

3) Poor in-game behaviour, characterised by repeated incidents which are harmful to server gameplay, and not merely once-off incidents or the exercise of tactical advantage, such as outnumbering, outgunning or outthinking an opponent.

Please consider the above before you continue. We appreciate you taking the time, but we recommend utilizing the format.

@Xenon,

Thank you for taking the time to read our work, stories and roleplay. However, Anti-Piracy isn't our primary focus, but rather a secondary one which is used as a source of income for the faction In-Roleplay. I hope this clarified things for you.

-The Inner Phalanx

RE: A/) - Feedback - Traxit - 08-26-2016

Forum

Describe the issue.
(08-26-2016, 01:03 PM)Clavius Wrote: Sure, getting ganked 10+ times and improvments in that regard are no where in sight. Yes, it shows the lack of respect for your opponents.
You demand respect, but you don't give any.
I can confirm multiple cases have happened, this isn't a one-time incident, but rather a series.

As such, what you quoted here:
(08-26-2016, 01:36 PM)The Inner Phalanx Wrote: 3) Poor in-game behaviour, characterised by repeated incidents which are harmful to server gameplay, and not merely once-off incidents or the exercise of tactical advantage, such as outnumbering, outgunning or outthinking an opponent.
Is an invalid, poor argument of trying to close this argument.

Even if someone doesn't use the template, please don't be a troll and provide a response that's not lackluster.