Discovery Gaming Community
To : Wolfgang Weisen | From: The 'Vigilante' - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : Wolfgang Weisen | From: The 'Vigilante' (/showthread.php?tid=142112)

To : Wolfgang Weisen | From: The 'Vigilante' - Reeves - 08-14-2016

- - - - SECURE TRANSMISSION INITIATED - - - -

COMM ID: Commander Avery Reeves / Paragon
TARGET ID: Wolfgang Weisen
SUBJECT: Your Offer
ENCRYPTION: Apollo
PRIORITY: N/A

initializing image feed...
no image feed available...

[--------------------------------------------------------------]
[Image: mgasxy7.png]
[--------------------------------------------------------------]

Certain things have hit the fan.

I'll make this very brief because I don't have the time to elaborate. My name's Avery Reeves. A few months ago we met in Omicron-Delta. I helped you and another accomplice of yours make supply runs of D.R.O.P commodities for the zoners in urgent need of them. A month ago, you told me that if I ever needed your help getting away and disappearing that I could depend on you.

I never thought that I would need to, but I do now. I'll explain everything once we're in the clear, but get back to me as quickly as possible.

Commander Reeves, over and out.

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

- - - - SECURE TRANSMISSION TERMINATED - - - -

RE: To : Wolfgang Weisen | From: The 'Vigilante' - Reeves - 08-15-2016

- - - - BOOSTING SIGNAL - - - -

RE: To : Wolfgang Weisen | From: The 'Vigilante' - Wolfgang Weisen - 08-15-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Hello Mr. Reeves.

Do you think I made such offer to you by coincidence? When you told me who you were back in the Delta Crisis, I knew you'd need our assistance one day. You are a man with conscience and you are serving the decadent corporate establishment, it was just a matter of time to wake up.

I am not sure if you are mocking me or you are less intelligent than even a Colonial, but this provocative paragraph was also sent with your message.

(08-14-2016, 05:07 PM)Reeves Wrote: Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

It matters not. After all I do not have the contacts and the knowledge to assist you, my superior will take care of your case.

This comm will be compromised soon, if it is not already. You are instructed to seek privately our Diplomatic Channel in the neuralnet and contact us there. This will guarantee the safety and integrity of the transmission. In your message, tell us your history, why you are defecting, and where you want to end up. Do not attempt to lie to us because we will find out. And please, for the love of God, do not send this ridiculous paragraph again.

We will no longer respond in this channel.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...