Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Core | From: Ageira Innovations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Core | From: Ageira Innovations (/showthread.php?tid=142152)

To: The Core | From: Ageira Innovations - Morosz - 08-15-2016

[Image: mMBpOwK.png]

To:Core Guildmaster

Greetings. My name is Jimmy Evans, I have an honor to be new CEO of Ageira Innovations.

Recently we made a deal with Interspace Commerce about Planet Nauru the rich iridium source. Ageira Innovations are curently producing docking ring parts on puebloy wich will be shipped to Omicron delta Yaren Base. As always Interspace will provide the funds and Ageira will provide the needed parts with Universal shipping and Deeps Space Engineering along with Ageira as the transporting companies. The actual construction of the docking ring will be done by DSE with the help of Ageira. What we will require from you is places aboard Yaren base to house the construction workers as well as enough cargo space aboard the station to stockpile the parts before they are delivered to the orbital construction zone. With your approval we will also deploy our security division to the construction site to guard the workers. I await your answer.

Sincerely,
Jimmy Evans,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations

[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: To: The Core | From: Ageira Innovations - Morosz - 08-16-2016

[Image: Fm5l26A.png]

You have 1 (one) unread message.

RE: To: The Core | From: Ageira Innovations - Foxglove - 08-16-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Cordelia Lyell
Subject: Nauru
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Mr. Evans,

The Core expresses its delight at your correspondence. It is a marvel to see all the planning and preparing slowly but surely move towards completion. Rest assured that sufficient space on Yaren Base shall be provided, for construction parts as well as employees and security divisions that either Ageira or its partners deem necessary. Of course, food and drink and entertainment shall be on the house. We are looking forward to take this brave step into a new future for Nauru and by extension the entire Omicron region with you.

A pleasant day to you, Sir.

-C. Lyell
Guildkeeper, The Core

Attachments: <None>

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: The Core | From: Ageira Innovations - Morosz - 09-11-2016

[Image: mMBpOwK.png]

To:Core Guildmaster

Greetings again. I'm glad to inform you that the factories on pueblo have been working 24/7 to get the parts ready for shipping. We also contacted DSE and USI to finalize the plans and we estimated that the first shipments will be ready to depart within the next 4 weeks. There is only one thing we will require from you. We will require the astrogation charts leading to the destination system of omicron delta as Ageira, DSE and USI doesn't really have connections with the deep core of the omicrons.

Sincerely,
Jimmy Evans,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations

RE: To: The Core | From: Ageira Innovations - Morosz - 09-13-2016

RE: To: The Core | From: Ageira Innovations - Morosz - 09-14-2016

RE: To: The Core | From: Ageira Innovations - Morosz - 09-15-2016

RE: To: The Core | From: Ageira Innovations - Morosz - 09-16-2016

RE: To: The Core | From: Ageira Innovations - Foxglove - 09-16-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Cordelia Lyell
Subject: Nauru
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Esteemed Mr. Evans,

Your transmission has been the cause for celebrations, almost, in the higher ranks. It is soothing to hear that the project is being worked on so feverishly, and of course, you shall be provided with star charts leading you to Omicron Delta via the safest path. With the war between Liberty and Rheinland having come to a close, I am glad to be able to offer you a reasonably safe passage to the system, with the only obstacles being local terrorists in Rheinland and Liberty. Please, take a look at the attached charts and tell me if this is what you were looking for.

I bid you a good day.

-C. Lyell
Guildkeeper, The Core

Attachments:
Frankfurt - Sigma-15
Sigma-15 - Omicron Rho
Omicron Rho - Omicron Delta
Omicron Delta - Planet Nauru

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::