Discovery Gaming Community
Open Letter to the Maltese National Council HC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Open Letter to the Maltese National Council HC (/showthread.php?tid=142398)

Open Letter to the Maltese National Council HC - Yoshida - 08-22-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Esteemed friends of the Maltese Nation,

I bid you good day from the Lane Hackers and personally from our Senior Professor, Moriarty. Despite your recent rise, you have proven to be a dear and consistent ally. You have sought us out and you are willing to take this friendship one step further. Subsequently, we would like to invite you to the Orange Alliance, the official body shared between the Outcasts, the Golden Chrysanthemums and the Lane Hackers.

Furthermore, as our gift to the Maltese National Council, we would like to offer you what we know the best. Intelligence. We have in our possession detailed intel about the Council homeworld in the western Tau sector. The system is called Roussillon and in a gesture of appreciation, friendship and cooperation we are willing to share the information with you. Our requests in return are of symbolic nature since they are not equal to what we are offering.
1. A symbolic sum of 50 000 000 SC.
2. The location and travel routes that Isabelle Engler, also goes by the pompous title of "Witch of Malta", is usually taking within Outcast territory. We also ask of discretion should something bad happen to this individual.
3. The destruction of a [C]ouncil ship or modular base inside their hidden homeworld. While this happens your vessel should inform them that "the Lane Hackers send their regards".

I am eagerly waiting for your response,
Goro Yoshida.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: Open Letter to the Maltese National Council HC - Skorak - 08-22-2016

[Image: cristinanctb.png]

COMM-ID: Cristina Martelli
TARGET-ID: The Lane Hackers, Maltese comm node

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

I bid you good day Mister Yoshida,

Even though we never had the pleasure to talk to each other I have heard much about your person and the Lane Hacker endeavours. We are watching them as far as that is possible.
I am well aware of the treaty and as such we have only been waiting for an invitation actually. We accept, on the condition that we replace the Cross' position on this treaty.

I have to say that I am very delighted to hear that you found the Gauls hideout. Maybe we should stop referring to them as the Council as they aren't more than a small nuissance hiding out in a faraway system anymore.

That should allow us to put some pressure on them should they dare stop our cardamine shipments again.

You shall have your money for this information.

And the routes of Engler too.

As for the destruction of a ship or base there, we will need to send people out there and scout the system. Then we'll can gladly have someone take out one or two of these Gauls.

Cristina Martelli

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Open Letter to the Maltese National Council HC - Yoshida - 08-31-2016

...uploading.data...

Deputy Martelli, your message has been received and processed.

I would like to thank you for accepting our gift. The entirety of the collected information about Roussillon is in an attached file on this message. We are eagerly waiting for the destruction your warships will cause to the Gallic dissidents' home system and the message they will carry to them. Furthermore, the symbolic sum can be forwarded to LH~Cochrane.Investor which will be used to support our Job Board.

As for the Orange Alliance, the condition you have set cannot be accepted. This Alliance was founded on strong values, on bonds which cannot be easily broken. Subsequently, the Lane Hackers cannot vote for the Crimson Cross' removal from the Alliance. It is true that they have fallen into hard times but we will not abandon them.

If you are so adamant about it, I would suggest to directly talk to the Crimson Cross leadership, asking them to withdraw from the Alliance. Or for them to merge with another Maltese organization. That will effectively null their membership.

That would be all for now,
Goro Yoshida.

RE: Open Letter to the Maltese National Council HC - Skorak - 09-04-2016

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

I bid you good day again,

I have authorized our bank to transfer the funds toward the destination you wanted. May it be put to good use.

[Image: d3nHvAR.png%5D]

Thank you for the location of the Council's hideout. I guess we'll have a scouting party ready soon and then we'll see how strong they really are. We don't estimate them to be a huge threat. But better safe than sorry.

Though we aren't too happy about our position on the orange treaty. The Cross is no more. Many of it's people and assets have been absorbed into our own. The Cross is now nothing but rich history. A theme that has been pulling itself through our general history. But we're not here to repeat it and keep that tradition.

With most of the Cross being in our current nation and under command of the National Council I guess you could say that they merged with a Maltese organisation.

I hope this will yield the satisfying results I'd like to see. And I am certain I'll have the location and more information about Engler's departure then.

Cristina Martelli

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Open Letter to the Maltese National Council HC - Yoshida - 09-05-2016

...uploading.data...

Deputy Martelli,

The credits have been received. We expect the intelligence about this hostile system, which is well within your zone of operations is of particular importance to the Maltese. We are looking forward in hearing results about your upcoming expeditions to Roussillon and the whereabouts of Ms Engler.

We have also independently confirmed that the Crimson Cross has been dissolved and its remnants joined your organization. That paves the way for the National Council to join the Orange Alliance. The Lane Hackers will put your candidacy into the upcoming Alliance vote.

RE: Open Letter to the Maltese National Council HC - Skorak - 09-05-2016

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

I bid you good day again,

I am rather satisfied with the results of our negotiations.

I had someone check Santa Verna within Siniestre Cloud. Miss Engler will leave on Saturday at about 20:00 Standard time.

That would be it for our agreement. Until next time, Mister Yoshida.

Cristina Martelli

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED