Discovery Gaming Community
To : Nesrin Khan - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : Nesrin Khan (/showthread.php?tid=142567)

To : Nesrin Khan - GuapMan - 08-27-2016

[Image: 6cJx4ay.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Guardian Orlando Spiteri
SECURITY CLEARANCE: CLASSIFIED
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: HIGH
PRIORITY: NORMAL
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Where are you?

____

Nesrin,

Where are you? I haven't heard anything from you?
Are you okay, are you lost or something I've been worried about you the last time i saw you i knew and understood you were not in the best mind space, but you know i'm always here for you and i will help you with anything.
You mean a lot to me, I don't want to loose you, we are partners in crime i will go down with you or wherever you go. It's just weird that you've just disappeared i don't know if i'm over reacting, but that's how i feel.
I cant go out without you, it never feels the sometimes and it's so dangerous out here.

I hope you can get back in contact with me, if you are anywhere and need help i will come to, I think we need to have a talk when we see each other again, and get everything down pat. I'm sure we can go for a flight back to your home together or something, to make you feel a bit better, but you know .. I'll always be there for you. But honestly i need my wing man back because i don't know what i would do without you.

- Guardian Orlando Spiteri

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To : Nesrin Khan - Enkidu - 09-05-2016

Private_Terminal_User: N.Khan.
Sender_Neurashare_Terminus: Kansas System node.
Encryption: Vernam Cypher.

[Image: 571684_1406321100.jpg]

Hey, Spit’.

Yeah, I’ve been dark for long enough I can understand you thought I might have lost some emotional melanin. It was a necessary darkness, however. Call it a symptom of need.

I’m a family woman at heart, Spit’. An odd tune for the dispassionate abattoir to sing, isn’t it? The rocking cradle, pink-and-blue creche with urine watermarks down the side doesn’t quite sit with my constructed imagery, does it? I can understand why the image would have you leaping towards my salvation - still yourself. I am quite content talking to the old girl without having to position a twelve foot particle laser behind her skull. This is not Mars Attacks.

Don’t feel put out, Spit’. You didn’t miss that prospective vocation into the twilight with me - indeed, I’m planning to check in on Dad sooner or later. Feel free to tag along - be my work buddy for a drinks night, sans alcohol. Ginger rheinbier does the most profane things to the back of the sternum when you crank the carbonation up.

Let’s be partners in crime again. Go to a sex club, wreck the place, rob a bank, visit a pantomime, karaoke to hits of the naughties. We’ve got a lot of criminality to catch up on, mate.

- Nezzy.