Discovery Gaming Community
Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=142871)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - Volgograd - 09-05-2016

Volgograd Industrial Recruitment
[Image: nzdGXSj.png]

Info Page

Message Dump

The government of the Coalition expresses its unshakable confidence that our valiant army and commissars and brave workers of the Coalition Transportation Division will acquit themselves with honor in performing their duty to the fatherland and to the Coalition people, and will inflict a crushing blow upon the aggressors. Members of the Volgograd Industrial be aware that this task will not be easy, we have a lot of enemies on the front, thus delivering Cargo to our allies and supporters needs a lot of courage. It is a dangerous task, are you up for this?

Volgograd Industrial Application Form

Code:
[align=justify][font=Montserrat][color=#FFFFFF][align=center][color=#FFFFFF][size=medium][b]Volgograd Industrial Application Form[/b][/size][/color][hrc]#A60000[/hrc][/align]
[indent][color=#FFFFFF][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][b]inRP information[/b][/color][hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]
[color=#BF0000][b]Name:[/b][/color] Your full name
[color=#BF0000][b]Sex:[/b][/color] Male/Female
[color=#BF0000][b]Age:[/b][/color] Your age, date of birth
[color=#BF0000][b]Origin:[/b][/color] City (optional), planet and the system of birth
[color=#BF0000][b]Biography:[/b][/color] Write your character's brief biography.
[color=#BF0000][b]Why you want to join VI?:[/b][/color] Please, be brief.

[color=#A60000][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][b]ooRP information[/b][/color][hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]
[color=#BF0000][b]Appearance:[/b][/color] A link to a picture of your character or  leave blank if not applicable.
[color=#BF0000][b]Did you ever RP as a Coalitioner before?:[/b][/color]  Yes/No
[color=#BF0000][b]Your knowledge of Sirius Coalition Lore from 1 to 10:[/b][/color] N/10
[color=#BF0000][b]Any Factions you're part of? :[/b][/color] List here factions you're part of.
[color=#BF0000][b]Have you ever been sanctioned before? If yes, what for?:[/b][/color] No or if yes please provide a [url=link]sanction link(s)[/url].
[color=#BF0000][b]Discord:[/b][/color] [sp2]Your Discord adress[/sp2]
[/indent]
[/color][/font][/align]

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - Major.H - 12-04-2016

RP Character Name: Marina Vasiliev
[Image: 1419104120.jpg]
Short background story: I was born on Zvezdny Gorodok. My mother a nurse and my Father a trader. He inspired me with his stories of all the strange and wonderful places he has visited. I want to see those places and more.
I have never been sanctioned.
Any factions you're part of? No
Did you ever RP as a Coalitioner before? Yes
5.K.Y.P.3:

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - Voronsky - 01-09-2017

. . .Incoming Transmission . . .

ID: Leon Gutierrez

[Image: CoalitionFlag.png][Image: 2Ukthai.jpg][Image: nzdGXSj.png]

. . .BeginTransmission . . .

Buenos Dias and Privyet Comrades!

Pilot Leon Gutierrez Here. I went silent for quite some time. I had to take care of some personal matters back on Volgograd which evolved into some issues with the governing body. I therefore lost my former ship so I'd like to report in that I will be flying the Pilgrim liner "Maurin". I apologize for my inactivity to Volgograd Industrial. I'd like to report in my activity and that I will continue my duty to keep fueling the engine of the Coalition!

-Leon Gutierrez

. . .End of Transmission. . .

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - Volgograd - 12-11-2018

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - Milan - 03-01-2019

RP Character Name: Konstantin Indeitsev
[Image: florian-lukas.jpg]
Short background story: Male, 21, born on Jiangxi, grew up on Zhukovsky. Member of the Party almost since birth. Raised by exemplary workers devoted to the Coalition's ideals. Wishes to contribute actively to the (inevitable) victory of our views by joining Volgograd Industrial, which will allow him to put in practice all the scientifically-backed collective work methods he learnt at school.
Have you ever been sanctioned? Never
Any factions you're part of? None so far
Did you ever RP as a Coalitioner before? Never
D.1.5.C.0.R.D: MilanK #1110

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - Volgograd - 03-01-2019

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - Volgograd - 03-01-2019

Volgograd Industrial

Comrade Konstantin Indeitsev , with approval from the Minister of Plenty Leon Gutierrez, welcome to Volgograd Industrial! Please begin the process of tagging your ship, and reach out to the other worker comrades to help assist you.

Long live the Coalition!

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - Novascova - 03-01-2019

RP Character Name: Boris Ivanov

I was born on Zhukovsky Station to a trader family and grew up with the ideas of the Party always wanting to contribute to the Coalition cause. By joining the Volgograd Industrial I hope to fulfill that dream and to move the Coalitions goals forward.
Have you ever been sanctioned? No
Any faction you were part of? No
Ever RP as a Coalitioner before? No
D.1.5.C.0.R.D Novascova #0513

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - Volgograd - 03-02-2019

Volgograd Industrial

Comrade Boris Ivanov , with approval from the Minister of Plenty Leon Gutierrez and Secretary Natasha Romanov, welcome to Volgograd Industrial! Please begin the process of tagging your ship, and reach out to the other worker comrades to help assist you.

Do Svidan'ya!

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - atomic - 03-04-2019

RP Character Name: Prior ATOMIC

Picture:
[Image: bjh2xx.png]]

Short background story:

Born into a hard working, middle class family.
The value of hard work and spiritual hope and resilience was never far from mind.
When the oppressive and greedy capitalist system took everything my family ever owned away from them.
We fled to greener pastures to a land of social values and ideals that believed in communal respect and fairness for all.
In my new home I learnt and preached the values of fairness and equality for everyone.
Young, old, strong, weak, male, female and everything in between.
This is where I drew the admiration of my fellow comrades and became a kind of spiritual leader.
I bless my new found home in the Eastern Soviet block.

Have you ever been sanctioned? No
Any factions you're part of? On Discovery...none
Did you ever RP as a Coalitioner before? Played Coalition yes, with RP no.
D.1.5.C.0.R.D: Prior ATOMIC#7198