Discovery Gaming Community
Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=142871)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - Volgograd - 07-29-2019

[Image: nzdGXSj.png]
Volgograd Industrial

Comrade Shevchenko. Volgograd Industrial's administration sends a formal apology for the delay on their response for this. Workers are always needed to keep the furnace of Revolution burning. Welcome to Volgograd Industrial, report to Jianxi for preparatory steps and beginning your assignments.

Long live the Coalition!

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - SSV - 09-13-2019

RP Character Name: Artur.Daudovich
[Image: moden_canady_sw.jpg]
Short background story: Born in the capital of the Coaltiion - Planet Volgograd. My mother and a father served in the police. I have ended the Coalition goverment school programm.
As my parents were good pilots, they learnt me the basics of flying. Now i wish to help raise Coalition economy by joining Volgograd Industrial.
Have you ever been sanctioned? Nope
Any factions you're part of? GMG
Did you ever RP as a Coalitioner before? Yes
D.1.5.C.0.R.D: SSV#8538

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - LaWey - 09-13-2019

RP Character Name: Yakov Wéi
[Image: NWyvcxg.png]

Short background story: Born in 795 A.S. on Jiang Xi,young Yakov saw building of McIntosh army, and wished to become one of People's space pilots himself. But in 813 he failed Trials of Jiang Xi, and was enrolled on freighter trainings. During last course, Wei saw burning of his homeworld, and after shock, joined to volunteer rescuers without finishing education.

Somewhere at 819 he returned into the flight school on Zhukovsky to end his study. After NEP introducing and growth of industrial potential of Coalition, Yakov start to believe that all what ruined could be restored. Up to current day he served as pilot on regular ferry and freighter routes in New Moscow and to Dublin. Finally considering himself experienced enough, Wei decided to apply papers into Volgograd Industrial.

Have you ever been sanctioned? No
Any factions you're part of? SCEC| main, NO-, TSB|, UN|, Ageira~, QC|.
D.1.5.C.0.R.D: LaWey#0812

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - Volgograd - 09-14-2019

Volgograd Industrial

Comrade Yakov Wéi and Comrade Artur Daudovich. It is always an honor to see the People taking a step in growing the Coalition Economy, you're more than welcomed to Volgograd Industrial. Report to Jianxi for preparatory steps and beginning your assignments.

Do Svidan'ya.

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - MasterL410 - 09-17-2019

RP Character Name: Fai Tsui
[Image: VXTsjaN.png]

Short background story:

Born on Jiang Xi, Fai grew up with his father, after his mother left the family. Fai's father ran a few shipments for the Coalition Military, however he mostly was tasked with smaller shipments between the Stations of New Moscow. Fai was allowed to write the supply protocols for his father,
which he did until his father retired. In his new job, he was ordered to organize the supply convoys for the Military. But now, after years of planetside work, Fai wishes to bring his wisdom and experience into Volgograd Industrial, and finally launch into space.

Have you ever been sanctioned? Not really.
Any factions you're part of?
Official:
IMG| (best faction) (2ic)
OSI-
MRG| (HC)
[RHA]
Unofficial:
\*/~ (GRE) (HC)
PN|
[R> (HC)
IDF| (1ic)

Did you ever RP as a Coalitioner before? No, not really. Only as an ally.
D.1.5.C.0.R.D: I'm that rude guy.

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - Volgograd - 09-17-2019

Volgograd Industrial

Comrade Fai Tsui we've reviewed your application and we see no reason to deny you becoming part of the Revolution's Economic Backbone. Report to Jianxi for preparatory steps and beginning your assignment.

Do Svidan'ya.

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - KnunRhall - 09-18-2019

RP Character Name: Alexei Ivanov

[Image: qx7keRu.png]

Short background story:

Born in the capital of the Coaltiion - Planet Volgograd . My mother died of illness so my father raised me . My father worked in piloting a small transporter carrying ores to the factories sometimes to Planet Jiang Xi. He taught us how to fly a transport . We carried ores to factory together , my father became old to work so her retired. Now after years of working in small transport I want to widen my horizons and i wish to help raise Coalition economy by joining Volgograd Industrial.

Have you ever been sanctioned? No.

Any factions you're part of?
Official:
BMF|
[RHA]
QC|

Did you ever RP as a Coalitioner before? No, not really. Only as an ally.
D.1.5.C.0.R.D: KnunRhall#6638

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - Volgograd - 09-20-2019

Volgograd Industrial

Comrade Alexei Ivanov we've reviewed your application and feel that you may need to get a serious trainee program before we fully integrate you as a Worker. So grab your gear and Report to Jianxi for preparatory steps and beginning your assignment.

Do Svidan'ya.

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - Major. - 12-18-2019

RP Character Name: Alexandro Mastrarov

[Image: HIt6iek.png]
Short background story: Born on Planet Volgograd, Mastrarov visited the school like everyone else did. Working hard to achive good school marks, he joined transport division and was working slowly but steady his way up. While the work was great, Mastrarov wanted to achive more and decided to join the Volgograd Industrial to handle more and harder work.
Have you ever been sanctioned? Yes
Any factions you're part of? Active: |O|, |\/|, LPI-, BPA), Ageira~
D.1.5.C.0.R.D: Paul S.#4249

RE: Volgograd Industrial Recruitment - Volgograd - 12-18-2019

[Image: YleFOuh.gif?dateline=1563743361]

Alexandro Mastrarov

Сomrade Mastrarov,

Volgograd Industrial have received your application and after review and a short discussion we are ready to answer it.

Volgograd Industrial is always looking for new pilots and skilled captains for our logistics fleet. Thereby your application has been accepted and we are welcome you within our ranks.

We expect you to make Volgograd Industrial proud.