Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 08-17-2006

[Image: i7cKCjD.png]
Source: Schlachtschiff Kaiserstolz
Encryption: port RM-HC-R5C-RU4T-MD
Submitter: Großadmiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau
Recipient: All Soldaten of the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr
Subject: Reports

Guten Abend Kollegen,

This is the official internal communication channel for all members of the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr.
Everyone of you is obligated to report patrols with unusual activities immediately to the Oberkommando.
Remember that many reports will help you to rise up the ladder of promotions.

Use the following in order to present your patrol according to our protocols:
I'm not a man of many words, but action. So lets get to work.
Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Karl-Heinz von Thielau, Erzherzog zu Stuttgart
Großadmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
Governor of Stuttgart
[Image: YISHxEs.png][Image: BAksLYE.png]

[Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: wiRFMon.png][Image: 8RPoviU.png][Image: KYfAb4n.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png]
[Image: N8vVEOM.png]
[Image: 3OmrFnX.png][Image: Ij54zUW.png][Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: 7yZQdYJ.png][Image: qVTaQC8.png]
[Image: PJbIVIR.png][Image: UQOX2sY.png][Image: zOEF9oA.png]
[Image: oA6Os31.png]

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Kane - 08-17-2006

Transmit to: Lt. Sliwiak
Comm ID: Admiral Krieg

This is most troubling. How in the 9 Hells did smugglers manage to get a Battlestar Advanced? Or rather, how did their friends get that? We may need to start pulling some better reinforcements out there.

Zerstoren has been itching for some combat. I'll send him down as back up. If we need anything heavier, it might take a bit to mobilize.

Krieg out

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Virus - 08-17-2006

Transmit to: Admiral Krieg
Comm. ID: Lt. Sliwiak (Callsign: Damon)

I'll greet Zerstoren upon his arrival. I'm sure that you will, of course, keep a ship in orbit around New Berlin, no?

In the mean time, I will increase patrols in and around Stuttgart.

End transmit:

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Wolfpack98 - 08-17-2006

Transmit to: Any Rheinland Military Officers

Rheinland Military, since you have close ties with the Order during the recent conflict with the Nomads (and Phantoms) we will offer our assistance to you in curbing this smuggling business.

We believe in order, not anarchy. Smugglers must be stopped. With that said, our offer stands.

For the Empire and our Emperor!

End Transmit

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Transmitted from: Battlestar Kerberos
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Transmit to: Battlestar Kerberos
Comm. ID: Admiral Komet

An interesting proposition. I do not see why not. Unless other Admirals have problems with this; members of Black Squadron are now allowed to scan for contraband in Rheinland. Whoever finds the smuggler is allowed to keep the 2-8 million fine.

If they refuse to pay, destroy their ship.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Wolfpack98 - 08-17-2006

Transmit to: Admiral Komet

Message relayed to all Black Squadron Members.

I am moving the Battlestar Kerberos into New Berlin orbit while we mass our players and hand out duty assignments. Any specific areas you want us to help on ?

B-Star Kerberos Out

Wolfpack98,Aug 17 2006, 04:21 PM Wrote:Transmit to: Admiral Komet

Message relayed to all Black Squadron Members.

I am moving the Battlestar Kerberos into New Berlin orbit while we mass our players and hand out duty assignments.  Any specific areas you want us to help on ?

B-Star Kerberos Out
[snapback]30709[/snapback]

Transmit to: Battlestar Kerberos
Comm. ID: Komet

No specific systems. Try to keep to high-traffic areas.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DarkOddity - 08-18-2006

To: Rheinland Military

Transmission Begins----

The battlestar Taurus was alerted to the distress of it's ally and friend, Zach Colson. A Freelancer whom the Taurus has ties with. Zach was attacked in Rheinland space without grounds, another case of trigger happy Rheinlanders. I recomend the Rheinland government has a full review of their military performed. If action is not taken I will take this information to the Corsair high council and recomend we ask The Order to begin an inspection of the government for another Nomad infiltration.

Transmission Ends -----

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Zukeenee - 08-18-2006

Transmit to: Admiral Komet
Comm ID: Freelancer Zukeenee

My friend Zerstoren has filled me in on this subject. I've met this Taurus guy before, and I can say that the encounter was in no way a pleasant one. He engaged me for no reason as I was flying through the New York system. I was able to escape into a nearby tradelane with minimal damage however. I would gladly lend a hand in the eradication of this pest from Rheinland space. I have actually been tracking him, and have followed him to Omega 7, where he seems to be stopped temporairily. I will continue to follow him, but I will wait for some support before I engage him (He still appears to have his Battlestar Advanced). I will keep the Rheinland Military informed as I track him though the Sirius Sector.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Kane - 08-18-2006

To: Battlestar Taurus
Comm ID: Admiral Krieg

I suggest you retract your statements. One, the Corsairs nor the Order hold any power over Rheinland. Two, if anyone has a problem with Rheinland officers you are to contact a superior officer and speak with your WORDS and not your GUNS. Three, The reason that we are after smugglers and pirates with a vengeance is that said smugglers and pirates, not long ago, felt free to continue their activities in plain sight of the RM. They ignored our hails, docked as quickly as possible, and were off once again before any requests could be made. As such, if they do not answer to the first hail, they are destroyed on sight.

I will request a full debriefing of the officers implicated in this incident. Once this is done, I shall render judgment on how I see fit. For obvious reasons, your word does not hold very high against that of my officers. If this Zach was in fact smuggling and you attacked RM vessels thus aiding a known smuggler, both of you shall be declared Enemies of Rheinland, and bounties will be placed on your heads.
Likewise, if I find that my officers have been lying, then the consequences for them shall be severe.

I hope I have made myself completely, and inescapably clear.

Transmission terminated:

*OOC: Yes, I want both Virus and Kalena must report to me about these events. If there are other witnesses, then you may add their comments and names to your report. Be quick about it, so we can settle this.*