Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Weedalot - 09-03-2009

Establishing link.....
............Link Established
Decryption in progress.....9%.....57%...100% Complete....
File Tag:#30#
Uploading Data....

To: Military Database.

Video Link on screen.....

*Another long day on ze field can be seen on the face of the Leutnant as he walks into his office*
"More paper work"

Subject:
*Wilde.Betrug*
*[RM]-Lt.B.Chezberger*
*[RM]Og.Duncan.Werden*

The Wilde strike once more.. Using similar technique as the day before.. But no way to know when they manage to infiltrate our secure comm.. We have no other choice to respond with caution to any Distress signal.

Und so me Und Herr Duncan did.. Searching fur ze signal we eventually found ze source.. A Wilde vessel tyring to play with our minds.. Sending transmissions of Impending Attacks from the Libretonian Borders Und more.. I ordered to open fire.

He was a quick one.. Und Dodgy.. The shields went down many times but he would proceed to extreme maneuvering to earn ze time fur them to recharge.

I had not choice but to use Ze "Chezshtick" As i call it. A maneuver that was developed to make yourself appear weak und let ze Target feel comfortable when you take it out with 4 well placed shoots und a Supernova Justice.

Uploading Ship logs and visual data........

[Image: wildewar3.png]

Ship logs uploaded........

Subject:
*MM~Billy.Bishop*
*[RM]Lt.Bjorn.Chezberger*
*[RM]Og.Duncan.Werden*

While fighting ze Wilde a Mandalorian was broadcasting over system comm.. He was taunting ze RFP und Insulting ze Rheinwehr.. Ich was still in mein Bomber craft und i Sent Duncan to deal with ze Mandalorian while i land und get mein Fighter craft ready.. I got zere while both were still engaged.. But i did not interfere.. Herr Duncan Deserved to have him Glory.

However his engines failed him and so is ze hull.. and he had no choice but to eject.. It was my signal to step in und finish what he started.

[Image: billybishop.png]

Bjorn out.
Data Uploaded......
............Link Lost

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Cyberanson - 09-03-2009

### Incoming Transmission ###
ID - Oberleutnant August von Speer
Report #32

Guten Tag meine Damen und Herren,

the Libertonians don't give up. It is a sad fact, that they don't even surrender, although they know that they can not stand the might of the Rheinwehr and the will of the Kanzler. The alert suddenly started: Libertonians in Hamburg, detected by the MNDs deep space sensor buoys. As always our pilots were very quick at the transmitted location.

Rheinwehr forces
[RM]-Ol.A.von.Speer (B)
[RM]-Pippart (B)
[RM]Og-Otto.Weddingen(B)
[RM]Fl-G.Schmidt (B)
(MND)-Strafkolonie (G)
Gorfon Heidelberg (F)

Libertonian/enemy forces
Lx894_"Libertad"

[Image: qounwo_th.png] [Image: dgm80p_th.png] [Image: 11gr0ya_th.png]

Naturally the Liberty Cruiser was taken out within a very short time. The only vessel which was destroyed on our side, was the (MND)-Strafkolonie.

[Image: 2mg2w4l_th.png]

Oberleutnant von Speer out.

*) vessel description:
(A) - Battleship, (B) - Bomber, - Cruiser, (F) - Fighter, (G) - Gunboat

### Transmission terminated ###

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Weedalot - 09-05-2009

Establishing link.....
Decryption in progress.....11%.....56%...100% Complete....
File Tag:#31#
Uploading Data....

[Image: 2i03kie.png]

* A man in white scrubs enters the room, He is carrying Leutnant's Uniform in his hands and some release papers. *

" Herr Chezberger you are free to go, Your recovery was rapid und impressive "
" Hopefully ze Libretonians cannot say the same "

Subject:
*Sol.Feanor*
*[RM]-Lt.B.Chezberger*

On a Border patrol of ze hamburg system a Vessel Carrying Cardamine was detected attempting to avoid a scan.. After he was CD'ed he finaly cut his engines and tried to convince me it would be in our interests as Rheinland to let him smuggle through our Space.. Ich explained to him that no Contraband will be passing through our space regardless of its destination.

After Explaining him what will happened if he will not comply he dropped his pods.

Cargo Scans:

[Image: 341198bd309aa2c6302dc6525c873b7c6bda1f22.jpg] [Image: 28fc535a4aa2ea232bee510a51f448774a27e16e.jpg]

Destruction Of contraband:

[Image: 853f0a18957fa86843cd562cae3b7dcb3ddcc258.jpg] [Image: d74bb94a4d2a9ecab2c9521e83dc8d921d930b37.jpg] [Image: 15f3d90d629ef4613df7efe97094da99e127d479.jpg]

Subject:
*[color=#FF0000][NAVY FLEET]*
*[RM]-Lt.Bjorn.Chezberger*
*[RM]-Of.Wolf.Wexler*
*Oberst.Starrk*

After Patroling Out Core systems und making sure zat its safe und quiet... Ich decided its time to remind ze Oppressors that we will prevail . Und took Herr Wolf.. An Ace pilot und Oberst Starrk wiz me on zis mission.

Before encountering any Hostile resistance we were flying around ze system collecting intel of base locations und patrol detail.

We suffered minimal loss und .. Und took out quite a large fleet. We were outnumbered out gunned but we proved zat Rheinland will stand strong.

[Image: c18d29abb67adc920aa092f134721235414e9016.jpg] [Image: 8aee5aa1edc5a56a3bce65e77b15cb72988a2652.png] [Image: 969a5c70744f7c44b234deba886ff4d676e242bf.png] [Image: a33b074dbf28335e0c467e6fb8eedbc162e28acf.jpg] [Image: d40bc4ed226d2bc39f1e3d4551881e1aa526d968.jpg] [Image: b19f67d11f1befeb137e6aaebd51026a125b1e92.jpg]

[font=Fixedsys]Ich didn't want to lose any more man:

[Image: 656975c9ba8cc91ba3170dd3cbaf76b0db244c0a.jpg]

In process of zis mission we took out.. couple Avenger Fighters Couple Upholder Bombers A Gunboat und damaged a Battle cruiser.

Bjorn out.
Data Uploaded......
............Link Lost

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Dejavu - 09-06-2009

***<Incoming Transmsion>***
>>Comm ID: [RM]Ge.Albert.Keller
>>Location: Planet Hamburg
>>Report Number: 3

>>To: Rheinland Military Command
>>Subject: LSF excursion to Hamburg

Guten tag,

I have just returned from defeating and LSF excursion to the Hamburg system. I took off from Planet Hamburg to have the Westfalen contacting me over secure comms telling me that there were numerous LSF vessels in the system, here are the scan reports, at this time not all the ships could be shown on scans.
After a few patrols around the system we got one of the vessels on scanners 14k away from the Bering jump gate, we continued on patrols in the area after it left the 14k range of our scanners. After awhile Major General Engels arrived and ordered us to the Westfalen, we then went to Planet Hamburg and found the LSF vessels 5k away from the planet, we siftly engaged them and took down a few of them, they were no match for our forces! What we thought to be the director then ordered them to flea back to the Bering system, whilst they were trying to run we ran them down! We destroyed a few more of the vessels, only a few of them got away intact, we even destroyed the supposed director's ship!
We followed them into the Bering system and encountered a Liberty Dreadnaught, it tried to run and entered the Hamburg system through the jump hole, we engaged it and after a few minutes it offered its surender. After a tense stand off we got ordered to help herr Chezberger in Bering against two pirate transports, I myself helped taking one of them, the other was taken down by herr Speer in the Hospital ship.

I hope this report is sufficient. I would of had more more guncam shots in this but my guncam went wrong after being hit by a shot.

Keller signing off.

***<Transmission Ends>***

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Contaan - 09-06-2009

--Message Decrypted--
To: Rheinland Military
Sender: Hauptgefreiter Tomas Meinhardt

Guten tag meine herren. My report is as follows:

Ve were on high alert when I started my patrol due to a report of a LSF taskforce in Hamburg. Oberleutnant von Speer along vith Leutnant Chezberger, Gefreiter Keller, Hauptgefreiter Weissman, Major General Engels, MND Agent Stein und I began patrols trying to locate ze Liberty intruders. Gefreiter Keller und I patrolled however ve found no contacts. Later, Herr Chezberger und I found LSF Jordi alone along ze lanes. We opened fire und ve were led to ze battle already going on with the main LSF force und our defense force. Once our full force attacked, ze LSF were forced to retreat and ver harassed until zey left our Vaterland.

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo269/Contann/TM98.jpg

In Bering, ve found several smugglers along with a Liberty Dreadnought [27th]LNSD|Ft.Wenatchee trying to flee. Ve intercepted ze vessel und were forced to fire when the Captain tried to enter Hamburg via jumphole. Ze vessel surrendered und we moved towards ze smugglers vith passengers in extremely cramped conditions.

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo269/Contann/TM99.jpg

Finally, ze smugglers Downfall und VR-VTS-GlassPrison were halted und later a fight broke out. [RM-H]Rotes.Kreuz und I attacked ze Downfall transport while Herr Chezberger und Herr Keller took out ze VR transport.

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo269/Contann/TM101.jpg
http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo269/Contann/TM102.jpg

Ze "passengers" ver taken und are in ze hospital for a medical examination.

Fur Rheinland!
Hg.Meinhardt, signing off.
--End Transmission--

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Weedalot - 09-06-2009

Establishing link.....
Decryption in progress.....16%.....55%...100% Complete....
File Tag:#32#
Uploading Data....

* Bjorn enters his office throwing his cap on ze coat hanger und takes a sit. *

"I am tired of ze LTC und zeir smuggling operations through Vaterland."

Subject:
*LTC-Blackmane*
*[RM]-Lt.B.Chezberger*

On a patrol of ze Hamburg system detected another LTC vessel smuggling through our space.
Disobeying orders und attempting to convince me of the greater cause of ze cardamine reaching its destination.

Cargo Scans und Destruction of ze vessel:

[Image: 0a2b34421cc8ebecfbb557afbbaf4836c5c8fbc6.jpg] [Image: a153664f099eb15e70f08d26a1770d5ee3b9324e.jpg] [Image: c7c273d1aa89328b8287795f6f62a3d05b774622.jpg] [Image: bf4895e206ae900f3d6712e939ac842c29347fbc.jpg] [Image: 040da9b37c3288f0bd278fc73a52a0703c5bf39a.jpg]

Subject:
*[color=#FF0000]LRF|Crimson.Dawn*
*[RM]-Lt.Bjorn.Chezberger*
*[RM]Hg.Tomas.Meinhardt*

On ze lane to Berlin gate scanners picked up a signal identified as LRF vessel.. He began running from us on sight.. Und the pursuit began.. somewhere around ze Virlande station.

He was yelling to system comm freq,. that the RHA on their way and we should run.. But soon we shut his comm for good. (I hope)

Cargo Scans und Destruction of ze vessel und cargo:

[Image: 341a8d8b9ca15c9aa4af0ed5e6cd86216906abed.jpg] [Image: ed83d4f6355aa3605b9d50520fcfcdff91f6c895.jpg] [Image: 04e3c8a62f8b838bbf1aceb568763b12b0502584.jpg] [Image: a576301b54b24d127ca06566cf4b905089e7a88a.jpg]

However he was not lying about the RHA force, they retaliated after his destruction.

A large battle .. After taking down zere ACE pilot Adolf Hessler on board ze Masserschmidt (Falcata bomber) Ich had to escape.

[Image: 9631c85f4fc2b99a18f52fb0a5093bcf32863fa3.jpg]

Bjorn out.
Data Uploaded......
............Link Lost

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Vrabcek - 09-08-2009

To: Rheinland Military

Meine Damen und Herren,

On the 08.09.817 A.S. after my break on altona station i returned to my embargo duty. After some minutes i have picked up a contact of a ship named-anikin, who was avoiding the regular patrol at planet hamburg. I asked the ship to stop, but it didnt, so i stopped it with the disruptor missile. I asked the pilot for his indentity, he answered that he is a trader, but he didnt answer what is he carying and where to, instead he opened fire at me. After that i answered his fire and his ship was destoyed with all his cargo.

Location: TL between Planet hamburg and Bering JG, Hamburg system
Ships:
[RM]-Hg.Gunter.Weissman
anikin

[Image: 97726033.th.jpg][Image: 13090393.th.jpg][Image: 81137538.th.jpg][Image: 83479689.th.jpg]

When i was firing on the smuggler anikin, 2 vessels came from the trade lane: Cpt.Sirius- Titan, VHF and Jerry- corsair gb. As they saw that im attacking the smuggler, they immediately without any word started a heavy fire on me. I was lucky that i managed to take care of the smuggler in a short while, so i could defend myself from their good aimed shots. This was a very difficult fight for me, meine damen un herren, i was lucky that after some minutes of the fight, when i had only about the half of my nanobots, the reserve pilot Wenzel.Kreuzchen came to assist me. With his help we managed to take down the gunboat, but im sorry, the fighter- Cpt.sirius, managed to fled in the nebula in frankfurt system.

Ships:
[RM]-Hg.Gunter.Weissman
Wenzel.Kreuzchen

Cpt.Sirius
Jerry

[Image: 41959575.th.jpg][Image: 70976190.th.jpg][Image: 44899976.th.jpg][Image: 64840271.th.jpg]

End of my report.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Cyberanson - 09-11-2009

### Incoming Transmission ###
ID - Oberleutnant August von Speer
Report #33

Guten Tag meine Damen und Herren,

today I trained two of our members to be effective against gunboats in a Snubnose bombers.

Trained member: Hauptgefreiter Gunter Weissman

Herr Weissman shows great agility and it will be hard for the enemies to hit him. This agility has one disadvantage however: he deals damage not as fast as others. But that isn't a problem when fighting against one gunboat enemy.

His usage of mines is above the average and I hit them only very few times with my CD, so he is capable to drop them appropriately.

Unfortunately our real time simulation was disrupted, because some idiot training pilot (NPC) wasn't amused when one of my lasers hit him. We aborted the simulation afterwards.

Trained member: Feldwebel Maximilan Voss

Herr Voss can do great damage to gunboats. During the real time simulation I was in trouble to keep my hull up. But he pays a high price for that: his agility is not as good as the movement of Herr Weissman. Pilot, evade more! Even if the fight lasts longer due to that. We can't allow our pilots to die quickly.

His mine dropping skills are good, but he was hit several times, when one of my CD missiles brought the nuke warheads to detonation near his ship. He needs to train that.

Our real time simulation was as expected: he dealt good damage, but was destroyed, due to the lesser movement speed and agility.

All in all a good result.

Oberleutnant von Speer out.

### Transmission terminated ###

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Weedalot - 09-12-2009

Establishing link.....
Decryption in progress.....5%.....49%...100% Complete....
File Tag:#34#
Uploading Data....

Subject:
*Legacy.Dark.ManX*
*Legacy.Adaris*
*[RM]Lt.Bjorn.Chezberger*
*[RM]-Hg.Gunter.Weissman*
*RNC-PiriReis*

Ich received a distress call form an reserve pilot in hamburg system that a Legacy vessel is attacking him.. By the time i got there the reserve pilot was destroyed.. I began pursuing the Legacy vessel all the way to Bering firing on him.. At some point he stooped and began firing back.. But every time he tried to escape.. Due to some storm or maybe EMP field he was producing he was jumping on my scanners. I called for some assistance und Gunter showed up quickly.. The Legacy's hull was already badlly damaged.. und Gunter managed to put the final blow.. When the Legacy Cruiser appeared. He opened fire right away und i called for more backup.. the RNC-PiriReis was on duty.. We took down the Legacy cruiser and returned home.

[Image: 6227eac95f232df2d09d3daa9571ffc82e97e77c.jpg] [Image: 00c128ced0582fbc79a0972481f2a1c3ccf62c6a.jpg] [Image: f28e975b552be6d2d9bb7c1384c694667b2feeff.jpg] [Image: f58c236f3a3f6605dcfb70f881e88815c1906313.jpg]

Bjorn out.
Data Uploaded......
............Link Lost

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Weedalot - 09-12-2009

Establishing link.....
Decryption in progress.....13%.....54%...100% Complete....
File Tag:#35#
Uploading Data....

Subject:
*Apocalypse.Highlander*
*[RM]-Lt.B.Chezberger, RNC-Schwarzwald*
*[RM]-Fw.Maximilian.Voss*
*[RM]-Hg.Gunter.Weissman*
*Oberst.Starrk*
*Wolfgang.Schneirderhan*
*RNC-Prometheus*

Most disturbing report i had to send so far.
Ze full report of ze incedent with Mein Complaint papers on OberGefreiter Otto Weddigen will be submitted right after.

Ze RNC-Schwarzwald was vacant und ich was assigned to command zis fine craft.. While me und Oberst Starrk were in orbit of New Berlin Planet we were amazed to zee that a Bounty hunter battleship is taking of from ze planet.. (How it got there undetected will follow)
Ich ordered ze Bounty hunter to cut his engines as it was entering ze lane.. But ze captain did not comply und began to "run" Me und oberst Starrk followed him und finally stopped him in Dresden system.. we did not have enough force to take down ze vessel so i tried to hail it to get some time while backup will show up.

While holding him he said nothing.. und i received a Privet Communication message on mein secure board.. IIt was high command of ze Apocalypse Wing of the bounty hunters.

With Claims of a transmission from Otto Weddigen's Signature on some suspicious documents allowing ze Apocalypse to Enter their Capital fleet to our capitol and take our weapons.. IN A TIME OF WAR !!!!

Ze wing commander did not understand that he is talking to a luetnant in ze Rheinwehr because the Transmission was coming through ze Schwarzwald.. I had to get mein own Bomber so ze signal will be clearer.. und he saw that he is talking to an Officer of Main [RM] Fleet.

Ich explained to him that OberGefreiter Weddigen is not in authority too grant such permission.. und they should know better than to take a word of a Obergefreiter in space to act on.. Und bring invasion fleet inside our capitol...

I also remember i saw a secure document about this matter in particular.

While me und their wing leader were talking backup arrived.. und even Prometheus Was dispatched to assist.

It was clear i wont let the Bounty Hunter leave with our weapons.. und of course not leave before high command will get to investigate him.
After talking to their wing leader some more i had all the information.. As the captain of the battleship we were looking at was not talkative at all.. his name was Capt.Sasa. I gave him one chance to surrender the vessel und himself. His commander took this offer as the alternative was total Desolation of the cockpit und ze components.. Ze turrets und ze members.. Total destruction of their battleship..

[TOP SECRET]

[color=#FFBF00]Ship logs uploaded........

Capt.Sasa was delivered to Virlande Prison Station by HauptGefreiter Gunter Weissman ze vessel was disarmed un in orbit of Altenburg Battleship.

Bjorn out.
Data Uploaded......
............Link Lost