Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - RedEclipse - 05-03-2010

[font=agency fb]INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Comm ID: Ludwig Muller

Guten Tag Oberkommando.

Ludwig Report. Fur upgrade previous report: RNC-Altena and Horst Schlemmer are patroling Hamburg system and found two Liberty navy vessels grabbed our officers and pilots. They try to run into Northeide asteroid field, but then we catch up them. One of vessels was destroyed, another, known as "LNS-Assault1"a gunboat was heavy damaged and flee from the battle.

Danke for attention. Ludwig Out.

[font=agency fb]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Sturmwind - 05-05-2010

=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Zentraler Hauptquartier der Flotte,[color=#33CC00] New Berlin System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-HC-23-D.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel.

[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]My medical condition.

[color=#FFCC00]Soldaten,

My medical conditions have been stabilized. I am finally out of hospital, but am not yet able to perform in space.

I will be in charge of reorganizing administrative issues of the Rheinwehr for an undefined amount of time. Major Walter Koehler, the first officer of my cruiser, the Seydlitz will take my place on the field. Chances are that I won't be flying in a while, unless it comes to commanding the Seydlitz itself.

That is all, for now.

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Jaffa - 05-08-2010

Sending Data to: Rheinland Military High Command
About: Patrol report #16

...video on screen...
[Image: picture-RM-Fw-C-1.png]

Guten Tag meine Damen und Herren,

Report from 8.5.817 A.S
After mission with Vizeadmiral Krupinski, I was in hangar on battleship Karlsruhe for ship repairs. After some hours was my fighter again ready for action. Suddenly came to me Leutenant. He needed my help with transport Military documents on battleship Strausberg in New berlin system. I took the documents and take off.

After few minutes I was in space, near planet Stuttgard. I was checking my ship systems All systems were on green status. I engaged trader line sequence to New Berlin jumpgate. A seems good so far. Really so far, after 10 seconds has been my trader line disrupted. Scanners deteced unknown hostile ship near trader line. I was flying a little bit close for ship identify. Yes, It was Unioner ship class VHF. Her name was Louanna Albert. She said something about her father on planet Hamburg. He is very powerful man in Unioners AGS fraction. She said that, I dont know. Nevertheless I had Military documents for Strausberg and I didnt have much time. I had to put her into Vierlands cell, but she refused it. My father on Hamburg planet need to talk with you she said and after few minutes she engaged me.

I powered weapons and returned fire. Fight was really hard. My weapons havent good effect were against her shield. She used mines and mr, when I was without shield but my CDs was rigorous. The fight wasnt much interesting, but I had big problems. Her ship hull was on 70% and bots/batts were full. I had hull on 95% and 62 bots, 67 batts.
I had luck, she was without shield and me too. My mine hit her ship. She has been destroyed. Really big luck. Good for me. But that wasnt end.

I spotted new AGS Unioner on my scanners. Sandra Bachmeler she didnt need fight with me because we had louannas pod on her board. You pay for that !! We will meet again she said and fled.

I delivered the documents to Strausberg safely. Thanks god for it.
I need some drink.

Location: Near trader line, between Stuttgard planet New Berlin jumpgate.
Ships:
[RM]Fw.Wenzel.Kreuzchen

AGS-U|Louanna.Albert <destroyed>

Incoming visual data:

http://i42.tinypic.com/53n1v7.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/98aeeq.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/ht8sxi.jpg

End of Report

Rheinland Military Message Dump - PhantomBlade - 05-08-2010

////////Incoming Transmission\\\\\\\\\\
Sender: Drake Verdon
To: Patrol report desk

Guten tag,
I was flying New Berlin today when i noticed a member of the military talking to a certain "Joker", so i went to investigate. When i arrived i found my fellow soilder under attack, but when i proceed to engage, was ordered back to do training with the Admiral, and a fellow soilder.

Me and the fellow soilder had about 5 rounds and i had one 3 of them. The other 2 went to him because i became overly careless and got hit too many times. Later the Admiral returned and had a brawl with my fellow soilder and was saddly needed back at base for important business. I have learned from my training not to get overconfident and always be on guard.

Sincerely,
Drake Verdon

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Sturmwind - 05-10-2010

=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Cruiser Seydlitz,[color=#33CC00] Hamburg System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-HC-23-D.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel, Rheinland Military.

[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Action report of 09. 05. 818.

[color=#FFCC00]Oberkommando,

I am filing this transmission to report you the events that took place on the 9th of March, 818 AS, ranging from 20:51 to 21:22.

Frontline scout vessels reported the presence of a Liberty capital ship fleet massing in Bering, around Freeport 2 with the obvious intent to assault the Hamburg system. The fleet was spearheaded by the Liberty Carrier Sacramento, accompanied by several other secondary fleet capital ships and gunboats.

The Ravensburg, with Admiral Malte on deck commenced the organization of the system's defense, the Westfalen was put on red alert, from where a wing of bombers was scrambled to assist. I personally was ordered to mobilize with the Seydlitz, my command cruiser which was moored at Planet Berlin. When the navigations reported Hamburg being reached, our fleet was already assembled. The plan was to launch a counter strike before the hostile forces entered the Hamburg system.

The Ravensburg stayed in Hamburg orbit and the Admiral herself launched with a bomber, taking charge of the bomber wing while I was in command of coordinating the reserve capital ships being present (which was one cruiser, the Schmiedehammer at that time). The bomber wing started an advance with the cruisers covering their rear flank, entering Bering without resistance.

The hostiles were spotted around Freeport 2, as the reports accurately claimed. The Liberty fleet was smaller than we expected, but a carrier was indeed leading the battle group. They tried abusing the neutrality of the Freeport as soon as they saw our approaching fleet, even though their intent to assault Hamburg was obvious, therefore Admiral Malte ordered our forces to commence a clean sweep, whilst I ordered the same for my cruiser company.

The sweep was swift and effective. The Seydlitz and Schmiedehammer gunnery control commenced a swift bombardment of the Liberty carrier, using long-range weaponry to cover the advance of the bomber wing. The bombers broke through without hardship, delivering their ordnance to the capital ship's hull. The carrier at first tried shooting down the bombers, but upon failure to do so the hostile capital ship company broke to engage the cruisers. In the meantime, some other reserve capital ships, such as the RNC Eisenfaust arrived to assist, they were the primary target of the hostile fleet.

I gave orders to the cruiser company to pull distance from each other and flank the hostile capital ships, which they did effectively. The joint armaments of the bombers and the cruiser mortar fire quickly ripped the carrier apart, leaving an LABC open to be shot down too.

As there were only gunboats left, I gave orders for the capital fleet to disengage. The Seydlitz became under fire by an uncoordinated bomber, his assault was effectively countered by the gunnery crew, neutralizing the hostile vessel in one pass. The gunboats stood no chance as the still fully operational bomber squadron rendered their vessels to scrap metal.

Upon our success, the fleet didn't chose to advance, we pulled back to secure Hamburg and prepare for a counter strike.

Signed,

Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

Rheinland Military Message Dump - RedEclipse - 05-10-2010

[font=agency fb]INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Comm ID: Ludwig Muller

Guten Tag Oberkommando.

Ludwig report. I was patrolling New Berlin system und got a 2 hostile targets near Bonn Station. The_Joker und AGS-L|Erich.Manstein. I begin fight with The_Joker, but after some time AGS-L|Erich.Manstein enter battle. I switch target to AGS-L|Erich.Manstein. He was wiped. After I must leave the battle because my vessel was heavy damaged.

Danke for attention. Ludwig out.

[font=agency fb]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Jaffa - 05-13-2010

About: Patrol report #17

...video on screen...

Report from 12.5.817 A.S
I was on battleship Moselle in Braunschweig system for change my ship weapons. Now, I have 2 Hornvipers, 2 Imp. Debs and Mini razor. When was the ship adjustment finished, I got permission for fly. I got on to my cockpit and checked my new weapon systems. All was good. I got permission for undock.
In Braunschweig space I jumped to New Berlin system. After jumphole sequence I set course on planet Berlin. I love Berlins steak, and I got idea for good dinner. I landed on Berlins parking runway and went to bar. All was good so far. When I was near door to the bar, I got report about one Unioner bomber in Frankfurt system. Again I got on to my fighter and take off.

I wasnt happy, because my weapons werent in real action yet. But order is order. After few seconds I was in the space, near New Berlin planet. I activated Trader line sequence to Frankfurt jumpgate. On the way to the gate I was checking my ship systems, when suddenly came new message. One Daumman transport spotted one hostile contact near trader line between Mainz and Mannheim stations.
Jumpgate sequence has been activated
After 8 seconds I was in Frankfurt space. Scanners are online. no hostile targets. Near the gate was all clear. I took the line to the Mannheim station and after to the Mainz. Unfortunately, between Mainz nad Mannheim wasnt any hostile contact, so the Unioner fled, or he is somewhere in the Frankfurt. I started system patrol. Trader line between Mainz and Munich jumpgate was clear and between Mainz and Sigma-13 gate too. So where he is the hell? On my way back to the Mainz station from Sigma-13 gate, I spotted on my scanner one unknown red contact. Maybe its my target ! I deactivate trader line sequence and took the way to asteroid file.
After 3 minutes. I was near the file. The Unknown contact was on 8k distance. Scanners showed Unioner Bachmeier ,ship class bomber.

I given to her chance, for live in Vierlande prison, because her crime live is horrible. And we need some Info, about the Unioners. He refuse my offer, but he given to me chance for leave. Nie I said I think, fight was last chance, how get her pod to the Vierlande prison. But my new weapons I have to try it. The Unioner got last chance for live in the Vierlande. Nothing He had a bomber, maybe I have chance, but I his SNAC is very dangerous. I have to be careful. So ok, I powered my weapons Weapons free, engaging hostile target!! I said and opened fire and the Unioner too.
Fight against the bomber was eazy, but I had problems when I was without shield. I found new tactic for attack on this Unioner soon. He had slow weapons. I took her shield down by my Debs cannons, and by mini razor he got heavy damage to her hull.

After 20 minutes The Unioner had last 7 bots, and 48 batts. Her hull was on 92%. I had 54 bots, and 0 batts. My hull was on 100% so far. More hits to the Unioners shield Her shield is down Raid and mini razor missed. Dammit, her shield was again back, but really weak. Next raid, and his shield is down. It was new chance for my mr. Raid, mini razor away and hit! Bombers hull was now on 40- maybe 50%. He used his last bots. Now he had hull on 67% and shield on 32%. Lets finish it

I was waiting for recharge my energi After few seconds was my energi on 90%. My ship has been hit, by unioners nuclear mine. My shield is down. Incoming SNAC ! 3.2.1.SNAC missed That was really close. Energi on 100%, Unioners shield is down, hull on 40%. Mini razor away 21 and hit! Hostile bomber has been destroyed. I was searching her evac pod near the ship wreck. Nothing dammit her pod fled. I didnt have her pod, but my mission success. After the fight I did the system patrol Frankfurt was again clear. I landed on battleship Strausberg in New Berlin system for ship repair and after on the planet New Berlin for good steaks dinner.

Location: Near trader line, between Signa-13 jumpgate Mainz station.

Ships:
[RM]Fw.Wenzel.Kreuzchen

AGS-U|Sandra..Bachmeier <destroyed>

Incoming visual data:

Screen 1
Screen 2
Screen 3

End of Report.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - priez2010 - 05-14-2010

Transmission from: ...FAILURE....
Transmission from: RNC-Nauen
Transmission to: RMHC
Transmission title: Patrol-Report

Meine Herren,

today was a struggling patrol. The first time a [BC] in frankfurt system try to smuggle "military machines" out of the rheinland terretory. He not respond to communications and after severeal "STOP" this captain should manage to escape. I return to hamburg system.

In hamburg system there was a barricade-runner from liberty. But he doesn`t stop until planet new berlin. (i was peaceful these times). He unload there his lawful commodities. i only chase him, because he didn`t stop when he was orderd to. This captain clained me to be a "dictator".

After those troublesome times i return to my northern patrol. This time a [BC] try to break the northern barrier in hamburg. I chase him to to bering and the hudson jumphole. My 2nd officer means to jump through the this hudson jumphole and we kept on chasing. the result:

[Image: 20100514.jpg]

this was the end of my patrol.

Transmission end

// narf. Try to delete a wrong post/thread... you`r lost.
Transmission end: ...FAILURE....

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Jaffa - 05-16-2010

About: Patrol report #18

...video on screen...

Report from 16.5.818 A.S
I was waiting in Strausbergs barracks for new orders from my commander. New order came after 37 minutes Today I had standart system patrol in New Berlin space.
I took my Wraith in Strausbergs dock. All ship systems were again on green status. Hull on 100%, Weapons on 100%, Atmosphere in cockpit on 100%, Oxigen on 100%, Energi on 100%. All was ready for my patrol mission and I got permission for undock.

After 1 minute in New Berlin space, near battleship Strausberg
In this area was all clear, no hostiles or other contacts. T activated trader line sequence to Brandenburg station. Between Strasuberg Brandenburg are often Red Hessians. Today is wasnt true. Trader line between Stausberg Brandenburg was clear. It was really special. So ok I was near the Brandenburg station. Here was again all clear, without any contact. Suddenly I spotted incoming friendly contact. He came from Dresden jumpgate. Hmm I can check him I deliberated. I said him Stand by for ship control. He stopped I was on scanner range. He had Rheinland Transport class Behemoth, Military IFF and DHC ID. In his cargo hold were 3000 units High-Temperature Alloy. I asked him, where is he heading. He was on the way to Bretonians spaces, over omegas. It wasnt problem, but he had wrong IFF transmitter. He knew it, but he didnt know how fix it on DHC frequence. I have some experience with fixing the transmitters so I given to him offer. I can fix him his IFF frequence. He received it. His ship had dock adjustment for ships class fighters/bombers. That was really good. I landed on his ship. Security lock on 100%, Atmosphere on 100%. I opened my cabin and came over to the Transport vessel.

This vessel had really luxury components. Ship commander was herr Bommel. He was looking very serious. Bommel: Guten Tag Feldwebel, nice to see you, my name is Bruno Bommel . Kreuzchen: *Salutes* Guten tag herr Bommel, So I can help you with your IFF problem *Wenzel took down his helmet*. Bommel: Ahh its good to herr Feldwebel. Follow me this was is ships machine-room. Kreuzchen: Ja lets go.

After 10 minutes in machine-room
*Security door has been opened* Bommel: So, welcome in our machine-room. Here you can see ship engines and here is energi generator. Kreuzchen: Its really nice mein herr, but I havent much time, where is your IFF transmitter bitte? *Bommel opened big red box* Bommel: here is mein herr. *Kreuzchen had a look on the wrong IFF transmitter* Kreuzchen: Ja, it seem gut give me 30 minutes *Kreuzchen started his work*.
Bommel: Jawohl, do you need some drik ? Kreuzchen: Only water bitte. *Bommel called for drinks*
Bommel: Hier, mein herr *Bommel put the water on the desk* Kreuzchen: Oh ja, danke herr Bommel.

After 30 minutes.
*IFF transmitter has been set on DHC frequence*
Kreuzchen: So gut, your IFF is now in good order. You can contimue in your way. Bommel: Danke schon herr Feldwebel, can I do something for you ? Kreuzchen: Nein, only one. Can you tell me your cargo hold bitte? Bommel: Hm ok this way mein herr. *Kreuzchen and Bommel left from the machine-room*

After 8 minutes in ship cargo hold
Bommel: So, here is our cargo space *The doors has been opeden*
Kreuzchen: Hmm nice herr Bommel und you are on the way to Bretonia ? *Kreuzchen looked on the Temperature Alloy* Bommel: Indeed mein herr something is work?
Kreuzchen: Nein nein, all is gut. So ok, I have to go now *Kreuzchen put one small GPS device into the transport box*
Bommel: Jawohl, this way bitte.

After 18 minutes near the Security lock
Bommel: So danke for your help herr Feldwebel. Kreuzchen: Kein problem herr Bommer, I have to go now, Auf Wiedersehen *Salutes*. Bommel: Wiedersehen *Kreuzchen left*
After few seconds in Wraith cockpit *Security lock diconnected* The Rheinland Transport activated trader line sequence to the Bonn station. I lost him from my scanner.

New Berlin system has been clear, and I finished my patrol mission at battleship Strausberg.

Ships:
[RM]Fw.Wenzel.Kreuzchen

Bruno.Bommel < monitoring >

Incoming visual data:

After undock
Rheinland Transport vessel
Scan 1
Scan 2
Back in patrol mission
End of patrol mission

End of Report.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - A.N.C.M. - 05-17-2010

.:Patrol duty report:.

-Smuggler contact and a possible criminal-

Guten Tag mein Damen und Herren!

I had my patrol duty an New Berlin today, when I had civilian reports about a trader (callsign. Mark. Johnson) who escaped from the controlling zone and tried to leave military officers in the dust. When I heared about that, I stayed in position at the Hamburg Jump Gate in New Berlin. When he spotted at the gate, I ordered him to stop for a formal scan. He didnt stopped and without any reaction, docked on the trade lane. When I realised his action, I tried to follow him. When I arrived after him, he suddenly docked on the nearest station. For my luck, I made a scan on him before he docked.

[Image: screen34v.png]

After he docked I told him, to undock from the station because he refused my orders, and we need to talk about the civilian reports.

[Image: proofdu.png]

[color=#009900]That is more interesting, that I had reports from the bastard Liberty Navy about this trader, because he made the same crime there. But this scum just turned down his communication channels and switched off his ships reactor. He is still dock at New Berlin, but after this crime I suggest you, to add him as a criminal in Rheinland.

Auf wiedersehen.

[color=#009900]Sincerelly

Fl.Willy.Hund

[color=#009900][font=Century Gothic].:Transmission ends:.