Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Malaclypse 666 - 06-15-2007

Message to: Chancellor Krieg
Comm ID: [~V~]Malaclypse

Subject: Request for Audience

Your Excellency:

I have been tasked by Reginald Waverly of Veranda Incognita, and by the Temporary Autonomous Zoners in general, to acquire certain building materials for a Memorial we are constructing to the late Ambassador Fiona H. deLuna, and to her aunt, Jessica, and daughter Sylvia.

As the history of the deLuna family consisted of some rather unpleasant episodes in Rheinland; I hope you will see that fulfilling our request may do some small part in restoring your good names with respect to your past actions against one Dr. Alexander M. deLuna.

I await your response at the New Berlin Spaceport. I will remain here until I have received word from your staff.

I look forward to discussing this with you personally. As to the materials we require for this project, cost is not a concern. Rest assured that we will pay for all costs involved in acquiring and transporting the materials; for any restoration done subsequently; and for any other "paperwork" involved.

Regards,
Malaclypse
Temporary Autonomous Zoner
Gran Canaria, Omega 49

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Nightfall - 06-15-2007

Sirs,

Among the large number of traders while I was on my shift in New Berlin, I came across one sporting the designation of 'Sir_Grumpy' a grumpy one indeed.

He has a 4 million credit fine to pay. I had to destroy his ship for repeatedly disobeying a military directive. I believe the response was something in the lines of 'Sod off'. That's how some people pay for our protection. I am much disappointed in some specimens of the human race.

Walter Nowotny.

PS I would like to send my thanks to Daniel Heinz of the Forgotten for the help he provided.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 06-15-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to RM
CommID: Vineta - Meric Freelamen

A came on duty today to find a Rheinland Police pilot under the name of [Forgotten] reporting a Liberty BattleCruiser attacked his fighter in New Berlin.

Pilots name is Willian_McCane, he reported that the trader Sir Grumpy was falsely charged by RM directive and opened fire on the Rheinland Federal Police to protect the trader.

Target refused to Admiral Hiltraud Kaiser's negotiation and was asked to leave Rheinland. He was given 60 seconds to leave (Don't diss my counting:P) and was fired on. At the last 3 seconds of the count Admiral Krieg appeared at New Berlin.

William McCane was then engaged and destroyed by the 2 battleships and cruiser.

Target is now on KoS within ALL OF RHEINLAND on orders of Admiral Krieg.

All for now, back to patrols.

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

CommID: Vineta - Meric Freelamen

Sir_Grumpy has paid his fine of 4 million credits.

Freelamen out

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Virus - 06-15-2007

' Wrote:Message to: Chancellor Krieg
Comm ID: [~V~]Malaclypse

Subject: Request for Audience

Your Excellency:

I have been tasked by Reginald Waverly of Veranda Incognita, and by the Temporary Autonomous Zoners in general, to acquire certain building materials for a Memorial we are constructing to the late Ambassador Fiona H. deLuna, and to her aunt, Jessica, and daughter Sylvia.

As the history of the deLuna family consisted of some rather unpleasant episodes in Rheinland; I hope you will see that fulfilling our request may do some small part in restoring your good names with respect to your past actions against one Dr. Alexander M. deLuna.

I await your response at the New Berlin Spaceport. I will remain here until I have received word from your staff.

I look forward to discussing this with you personally. As to the materials we require for this project, cost is not a concern. Rest assured that we will pay for all costs involved in acquiring and transporting the materials; for any restoration done subsequently; and for any other "paperwork" involved.

Regards,
Malaclypse
Temporary Autonomous Zoner
Gran Canaria, Omega 49

Transmission to [~V~]Malaclype
Communication identified: Niklaus Reinhardt, Chancellor of Rheinland

Greetings Malaclypse,

Krieg, though a powerful personality, is not Chancellor of Rheinland. I will look past this slight misconception.

As you probably do not know, I have little knowledge of the deLuna family, though the name comes to memory, I am unable to place it--apart from Madam Fiona, of course. I am most saddened to hear she is no longer among us. I will most certainly ask Admiral Krieg if he has any knowledge, and I will look into these "episodes" with Dr. deLuna, and Rheinland's part in these.

I am willing to meet with you and will most certainly have the Admiral come with. Anyway the Rheinland reputation can be improved is a most important priority to me. Since the Nomad War we have been rather looked down upon. I can have my ship--the Alzette--available for meeting, if that is an acceptable place. It will be one of the safest, I believe. Any further information you need from me or can give to me is most appreciated and all questions will be answered.

By the way, is it Mr. Malaclypse?

I look forward to meeting with you.
~Niklaus Reinhardt
Chancellor of Rheinland
Flagship RNC Alzette, New Berlin

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Malaclypse 666 - 06-16-2007

Message to: Chancellor Reinhardt
Comm ID: Malaclypse

Sir,

Please forgive my lapse of memory. I have had dealings with Admiral Krieg before, and mixed up his name with yours.

And it is just "Malaclypse", or Mal to my associates.

Sir, we can cover this via your channel here if it will not interfere with your tactical communications.

Here is what I have been tasked to acquire. We require 23 large granite stones. The stones in question are 1 meter in length, by 0.5 meters in width, by 0.25 meters in depth.

Here is the difficult part, Chancellor. These stones are currently embedded in the walls of a prison cell on New Berlin. The prison cell once held Dr. Alexander M. deLuna. When acquired and polished, these slabs will be made into benches, which will be spaced around the deLuna Memorial Plaza on Gran Canaria.

Dr deLuna eventually escaped from his cell. But, the stigma of his imprisonment by a previous Rheinland regime still remains. Dr. deLuna was forced by that regime to conduct research for them. His entire family, save one person, was killed in order to ensure his compliance in that nefarious research.

By dismantling his cell, and placing the stones of the cell within the Plaza, we hope to call attention to his unjust imprisonment; as well as make belated amends to the Dr.'s family, the last members of which were recently killed in an unfortunate incident at Ambassador deLuna's Villa.

We will of course bear any costs involved with removing the granite stones, and reconstructing the cell if it is still needed for political prisoners or criminal elements. However, we feel it might be an equally fitting gesture on your part to leave Dr. deLuna's cell open to the light of day, and hopefully, to the light of Reason.

i am still docked at New Berlin, and will remain here awaiting your response. If favorable, I will also wait until the stones are available, and transport them personally back to Port Canaria.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Respectfully,
Malaclypse 666
Former friend and wingmate of FdL

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Virus - 06-17-2007

Transmission to: Malaclypse
Comm. ID: Niklaus Reinhardt, Chancellor of Rheinland

Malaclypse, you will receive your slabs. The cell you are referring to is no longer in use. We will remove the necessary blocks and leave the cell as it is. The remaining prisoners probably will enjoy the increased light. You will have your granite within the week.

~Niklaus Reinhardt
Chancellor of Rheinland
Flagship RNC Alzette, New Berlin

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Chucc - 06-17-2007

Message To: RM High Command;
CC: RM Recruitment and Training
COMM ID: Ansel

Ship: Rhineland Bomber, fully loaded.
Pilot: Lt. Ansel Hoffstetter

I regret to inform you that do to recent changes in leadership and enlistment reorganization in my sector. I seemed to have slipped through the 'Red Tape' cracks. My ship was issued to a fresh recruit, my gear and ID still in the cockpit. As that was a simple lay over when I landed. Command decided differently. I was engaged in traing of '0-G' combat training and VST; Vacuum Survival Training. Apparently my record shows my experience in survival and self preservation in making sure your eject pod is safely recovered. So here I am months behind and out of shape. I am doing some exercises and have just returned from the unknown and Omicrons Nova PG was located and not engaged in the Unknown system, near Planet Gammu.

I apologize for any lack of communication, but the base and other info of my time there is CLASSIFIED. So I cannot elaborate.

Lt. Ansel signing off.

FOR THE CHANCELLOR!

Update: Nova PG attacked deep into Rhineland today, all the way to the heart; New Berlin. A valiant effort was put forth with the help of friends of Rhineland that unfortunatey the IFF information was lost with my ship. I did as much as I could but they seemed to have an endless supply of bots and bats in the blasted Ravon's Talons they flew. These pilots have promised further incursions and hostilities, toward Rhineland.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Qunitinius~Verginix - 06-17-2007

**IncomingTransmission**

It is a sad day for Rheinland. Today, the KNF forces were badly besieged by the heretical forces of the Nova Pg and the pirates broke through the KNF line to come spilling Rheinland. Our ships were badly outnumbered and the NOva Pg killed several of the fighters. The Kormoran held its ground and with the song of Battle playing through its Baroque halls, the Crew of my gunboat managed to destroy one of the four swarming fighters. Unfortunately, there were too many of them and we were forced to use the escape pods. The Admiral Alzette protected the shattered hull of my vessel until we could initiate proper repairs.

The Forces of the NOva PG eventually left, but not before claiming the lives of many good rheinland people.

After the Nova PG left, some traders passed though, and one of them decided not to listen to me. He was promptly eliminated, at the Admirals Orders.

That is all for now, Axel Topf Out
Fur Den Amiral, Fur Den Kanzler, FUR RHEINLAND!

ooc: KICK ASS FIGHT! Had a lot of fun. It was really cool cause I had Manowar's 'Battle Hymn' playing hte background and it fueled me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2bnKeUvKG0

Some Screenies:

[Image: screen436.jpg]

[Image: screen438.jpg]

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Yngen - 06-17-2007

Formal apology from Kagi squadron follows..

To the office of the Chancellor,

Our rebellious brethren have harbored these NovaPG for too long in their rock-fortress of Kyoto. Dispicable that they would use exiled criminals to attack your capital. We were only able to muster one fighter, who's on-board firewall (for real) shut down his systems while fighting the Red-Hessian born NovaPG.

The service technicion in charge of maintaining Nebotuda's fighter was not allowed to take his own life in honor, but was shot in the back of the head for his failure.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Spacewolf - 06-17-2007

**IncomingTransmission**

indeed the battle was indeed fought vailently but thre tactics of swaping targets was indeed formidible

**End Transmission**