Discovery Gaming Community
To: Cultist Geneviève Mercier || From: Exarchy - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Cultist Geneviève Mercier || From: Exarchy (/showthread.php?tid=143018)

To: Cultist Geneviève Mercier || From: Exarchy - Shiki - 09-08-2016

[Image: 8egEqs1.png]

Hello, Gen.

It was really unexpected to me to see you in the Cult anytime soon. It was just a few weeks since I've shown you the Malta and you are coming so far already. I also have checked your work for the National Council as the bounty hunter, and there your results are looking impressive as well. What can I say? I'm impressed by your progress, really impressed.

I didn't tell you about my position in the Cult, I thought it was unnecessarily back then. All in all I am glad to see you moving towards the Light and I'm sure that such talented individual like you will find your place in the Cult and will serve our cause. Let me know if you need anything, because I'm still not sure if your adaptation is ended so far.

- Exarch Loyola.

RE: To: Cultist Geneviève Mercier || From: Exarchy - Foxglove - 09-08-2016

8ème de Septembre, 738 A.G.S.
Border Worlds, Omega-49, Planet Gran Canaria
22:27 SMT

[Image: TRCJbpl.png]

Sender ID: Geneviève Marie Mercier
Addressee: Exarch Enma Loyola
Topic: (none)

M- Miss Loyola?

Do excuse me but this is something to process right now. I- I'm glad that my efforts 'ave not gone unnoticed. To speak truth, I don't rightly know 'ow to reply, or what to reply. I humbly thank you for your kind words and understand completely why it would 'ave been unwise to tell a random Gallic girl about your affiliation. I don't grasp much of it yet, and I'm afraid I am still fearful of the spirits. I wronged them once and got punished for it. It's... difficult. I don't want to stand against them. You can be sure of that.

<No Attachments>

</transmission terminated>

RE: To: Cultist Geneviève Mercier || From: Exarchy - Yoshida - 09-10-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Private.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Exarch.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Blessings, young one.

With experience, comes wisdom.
With wisdom, comes knowledge.
With knowledge, comes understanding.

The path is laid out before you. To walk the steps of the Four Tenants, you need a mission which will serve as your Guiding Light. The Exarchy has meditated on one.

Head to the House of Liberty. There is turmoil there, a sinister war and a civil war simultaneously. With their Intelligence Agency occupied in their internal fight, their defence grid is nonexistant. Slip through their net and speak to the civilians, to the populace. Your mission is to convert one of them to the Church.

May the Four Tenants light your path, Cultist.

...message.copy.protected...automated.deletion.initiated...
...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Cultist Geneviève Mercier || From: Exarchy - Foxglove - 09-11-2016

11ème de Septembre, 738 A.G.S.
Border Worlds, Omega-49, Planet Gran Canaria
11:40 SMT

[NO VIDEO FEED]

Addressee: Exarch Goro Yoshida, Exarch Enma Loyola

It is an honour to be addressed by two Exarchs.

Upon your words, I 'ave already started moving to Liberty. Accumulating experience like this will likely be a 'arsh taskmistress, but, even though confidence can just as well work against me, I am looking forward to this.

With your words in mind, Exarch.

<No Attachments>

RE: To: Cultist Geneviève Mercier || From: Exarchy - Shiki - 09-11-2016

[Image: 8egEqs1.png]

Once you return back to Malta from this mission, I can provide you with work in one of the Nationa Council's regular units. You will get paid better than you do today, of course it will not be easy. I hope you understand that I will ask for some personal loyalty in such case. I have enough loyal people around me, but it's obvious, that you can't have too much of them. There won't be any formal troubles will your employment I guess, you have already proved yourself as useful.

It's funny, because I never thought that Gallic person will gain our trust so fast. In any case, you should think well, before you'll either accept or decline this proposal.

- Exarch Loyola.

RE: To: Cultist Geneviève Mercier || From: Exarchy - Foxglove - 09-13-2016

7ème de Septembre, 738 A.G.S.
House Liberty, New York System, Planet Manhattan
21:51 SMT

[Image: B5iMKl6.png]

Addressee: Exarch Enma Loyola

I feel honoured, Exarch.

I apologize for taking so long to get back to this. 'Aving moved to Liberty, I started interacting a little with the local pupulus, though with mixed if not outright bad results. I should maybe try a different angle, and not fly the Oracle colours overtly for this. As it stands, the actual procedure 'as been left to me, with only the end aim being set.

Once I 'ave finished the task, I shall return to you on Malta, Exarch. I would promise you my loyalty 'ere, but words are vapid in such cases, which is why I shall let actions speak in their stead.

<No Attachments>