Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kruger| cc: Kruger|SvK-Jagdtiger From: Orbital Spa and Cruise - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kruger| cc: Kruger|SvK-Jagdtiger From: Orbital Spa and Cruise (/showthread.php?tid=143036)

To: Kruger| cc: Kruger|SvK-Jagdtiger From: Orbital Spa and Cruise - Stoner_Steve - 09-09-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: James Blackwood, Director of Travel & Tourism
* Subject: Questionable Cargo
* Priority : High
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Good Morning,

Earlier today Orbital received information that appears to show a Kruger vessel landing on The Hawaii with quesitonable cargo in the hold. Explain yourselves.

Regards,

James Blackwood

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

RE: To: Kruger| cc: Kruger|SvK-Jagdtiger From: Orbital Spa and Cruise - Stoner_Steve - 09-10-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Good Morning,

Your timely attention to this matter is requested. Especially if Kurger wishes to continue to use our facilities, here and abroad.

Regards,

James Blackwood

Message Ended

RE: To: Kruger| cc: Kruger|SvK-Jagdtiger From: Orbital Spa and Cruise - Kruger - 09-11-2016

[Image: uEukgDN.png]

To:James Blackwood | OSC|
Subject:Inquiry information Sigma 19

Guten Tag herr James Blackwood,

I can imagine the question marks it brings, when you see this kind of cargo on a Kruger| vessel. Even in the outskirts I would wonder myself too what someone else would do with that. I can say this cargo is retrieved from corsairs, the ship just came back from a mission.

I see you retrieved this information from our best palls the Gas Miners Guild. We are not on the best terms with each other and quite honestly if we would show you some of our aquired evidences. Many more strange looks would appear, considering how they work and defend criminals in these parts of sirius.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Aufsicht, Hans Hofmann

[Image: 7w0JMaz.png]

RE: To: Kruger| cc: Kruger|SvK-Jagdtiger From: Orbital Spa and Cruise - Stoner_Steve - 09-12-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Mr. Hofmann,

The Board regrets to inform you that the perception of lawful or criminal is in the eye of the beholder. In this case the Hawaii falls under the jurisdiction of the Gas Miners Guild and its laws.

In order to ensure that Kruger is aware of said laws a sum of 10,000,000 credits will be transferred to OSC|Offshore.Account. Additionally all Kruger| vessels are restricted from access to the Hawaii for 30 days. The Board would like to recommend Planet Baden Baden as an alternative destination. Please take note that Baden Baden falls under the jurisdiction of the Republic of Rheinland, wherein Slaves are also illegal.

In short I would recommend finding an alternative destination for the cargo, slaves aren't welcome at or on our facilities.

Regards,

James Blackwood

Message Ended

RE: To: Kruger| cc: Kruger|SvK-Jagdtiger From: Orbital Spa and Cruise - Kruger - 09-12-2016

Subject:Inquiry information Sigma 19

I recommend you to change your tone. I can understand you want to avoid any situations in the sigma's, but you are trying to fine us for the laws of others, this will not happen. Not even for the fact it would be contraband and confiscated. Freeing slaves or making a business out of them are 2 different things! What else should we do? Let them die in space when we did free them? You think that is humain? Or ship them all to Rheinland? The ship was on a mission and it would have been too far for it to reach without making a quick stop to refuel. So are you still going to sanction liberating slaves and support ignorant GMG laws? Don't turn a blind eye to obvious truth about this situation.

Still with this statement you might change the views of our corporation to your company, even possibly the view of our closest allies. Considering you are fining us for laws of others, what is next? You are even pointing out information to make a business for slaves? This makes me wonder what your actual business is in the Nagano system? For me it looks more of a observation station since your statement to fine us for GMG laws in the sigma's.

Let me know what you intend to do herr Blackwood, but do not forget our ships that were saving slaves from corsairs, and assisting others against injustice, can be used for other purposes outside the house space.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Aufsicht, Hans Hofmann

RE: To: Kruger| cc: Kruger|SvK-Jagdtiger From: Orbital Spa and Cruise - Stoner_Steve - 09-12-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Mr. Hofmann,

It is expensive to keep people happy, especially when their laws are violated in front of them. It is expensive to buy influence and more expensive to buy protection from those same people when they consider us harbors of criminals; of which you are classified by the Guild. When your vessel choose to flee to the Hawaii you drew the attention of the Guild, which is surprisingly costly to divert, hence the 10 million credit fine. It isn't an enforcement of Guild Law, it is because the Jagdtiger caused a scene that I now am responsible for fixing.

Secondly you asked about the Nagano system, and I'll take a moment to direct you to our press release on the matter, we haven't operated in Nagano for over four months.

Finally, the board stands by its last transmission, slaves aren't welcome at or on our facilities, regardless of circumstance due to potentially damaging situations, like this one.

Regards,

James Blackwood

Message Ended

RE: To: Kruger| cc: Kruger|SvK-Jagdtiger From: Orbital Spa and Cruise - Stoner_Steve - 09-15-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Mr. Hofmann,

The Board understands that there may be more pressing issues to attended to and that this matter requires careful consideration. However payment of the fine is still required; now within the next 48 hours. Or the board will have to consider further preventive measures to ensure that the Hawaii continues to maintain her position as one of our most profitable ventures.

Regards,

James Blackwood

Message Ended

RE: To: Kruger| cc: Kruger|SvK-Jagdtiger From: Orbital Spa and Cruise - Kruger - 09-17-2016

Subject: Inquiry information Sigma 19

We will pay you your 10 million extortion credits. Because quite honestly I think the lives we saved are worth it, a vision you do not seem to share. But remember, when we find your ships being targeted by allies of the GMG, call the GMG to let them abide their laws too. Something tells me it only works when it favours them the most.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Aufsicht, Hans Hofmann