Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lizzy Lyons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lizzy Lyons (/showthread.php?tid=143218)

To: Lizzy Lyons - Skorak - 09-14-2016

[Image: lltY5uc.png]

Are you out of your mind?

What the hell do you think you're doing? Flying a ship like that open in Liberty?

Did you expect nothing would happen? Now I have this lovely scan of your ship here, made by one of my officers.

Lizzy Lyons - Vindicator

I give you a day to explain this to me.

Chief of Police - Patricia Lyons

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]

RE: To: Lizzy Lyons - Emperor Tekagi - 09-14-2016

{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}

{Encryption level: Unbreakable; McT-DrK-32}
{Sender ID: Lizzy Lyons}
{Location: [Data highly corrupted] }
{Subject: My ship}

Oh. Hi Patricia.

Explaining you why I flew my ship through Liberty? I admit I could have used a less obvious route. I am used to the cloaking device I had to get rid off. My bad.
You see.. I left the Lane Hackers. Wise choice right? I see it like this too. But I couldn't resist to take it with me when I left them. It has all necessary devices to counter them and prevent them from finding me.

I apologize for trouble I made. I know you have to fix it now. I also have a question. Did your Officer gave you the logs too?

Lizzy Lyons.

{ERROR: SIGNAL LOST}
{???? --- |Channel encryption boosted|}

RE: To: Lizzy Lyons - Skorak - 09-14-2016

Lizzy,

You shouldn't fly that thing at all. You flying it anyways and especially openly visible just makes it worse.

I don't care how you got that thing. And yes I have the logs as well.

So how do you think should this play off now?

{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}

[Image: orIiXmE.jpg]
{Encryption level: Unbreakable; LyX-Y.Hunt-32}
{Location: Planet Manhattan }
{Subject: RE: My ship}

Hey again.

So you know about the Navy high rank which will put in a good word for me. I am afraid I can't tell you the name. Not yet.
Well, I see two possibilities here. Either we fake the destruction of my Vindicator, though it couldn't be legalized then, or we let records disappear and your officer forget about it.

Actually we could also wait until I was granted to fly it legally but someone could start wondering why you aren't doing anything about me.
I wish to apologize again for using this vessel but trust me Patricia it is worth it.

Decide for a way please. I would prefer the records to disappear and the case being seen as closed. For the meantime I wouldn't fly it at all. It is now safely parked somewhere on Manhattan.

Lizzy Lyons.

RE: To: Lizzy Lyons - Skorak - 09-14-2016

Lizzy,

I don't really care where you parked that and I don't really care about any Navy officials.

I have a problem here right now and you don't seem to care. And I don't care that much either to let you just make me problems.

There is no licenses for ships that those Hackers use. What makes you think you will get one?

{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}

[Image: orIiXmE.jpg]
{Encryption level: Unbreakable; LyX-Y.Hunt-32}
{Location: Planet Manhattan }
{Subject: RE: My ship}

Patricia,

I know that i got you into trouble just now but suggested you two possibilitys to solve it. A faked destruction or said disappearance of reports and bribery of your Officer. Latest I would like to avoid.

Also if I really don't get my license. Guess what? Exactly. I will get a new ship and modify it with the technology used on the Vindicator.
This costs though. Like really a lot and I am not going to pay this. Not when there is a chance to avoid these costs.

Lizzy Lyons.