Discovery Gaming Community
3 Mighty Asteroids of Justice Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: 3 Mighty Asteroids of Justice Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=143259)

3 Mighty Asteroids of Justice Recruitment - 3MAJ - 09-15-2016

[Image: cjCHWIG.png]
3 Mighty Asteroids of Justice

Tag: 3MAJ-|
ID: Freelancer ID
IFF: Freelancer

Welcome to the 3 Mighty Asteroids of Justice recruitment page. We thank you for showing interest in our cause. Please forward the code below with all the questions answered, and we will reply in due time.
Recruitment is OPEN

Code:
[align=justify][indent][size=20][font=Orbitron][align=center][color=#00BF00]IN CHARACTER SECTION[/color][/align][/font][/size][hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]
[font=Open Sans][b]Name:[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]Age:[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]Birthplace:[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]Give us a brief paragraph about yourself:[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]Name a special talent of yours:[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]Why do you wish to join us?:[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[size=20][font=Orbitron][align=center][color=#00BF00]OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION[/color][/align][/font][/size][hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]

[b]How long have you been playing Freelancer?[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]Why do you want to join this faction?[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]On a scale of 1-10, how good would you consider yourself in PvP?[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]On a scale of 1-10, how good would you consider yourself in RP?[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]Your Skype (either here or in PM):[/b][/font]

[hrc]#FFD700[/hrc][/indent][/align]

RE: 3 Mighty Asteroid of Judgement Recruitment - Ruairi - 09-15-2016

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Name: Duncan Renalt

Place of Birth: Planet Crete

Brief Paragraph About Yourself: Despite being born on Planet Crete, home of the Corsairs, I was raised in Kusari on Planet Kyushu. I grew up under the extreme pressure of the Exiles, and Gallia. Because of this, I've always wanted to live the life as a Zoner, and eventually I settled on Freeport 10 in Tau-37. Since then, I've taken lots of cooking classes from traveling chefs, or just people who can improvise some good food. Way out here, I also learned the way of business from passing traders and convoys. That's where I am now.

One Special Talent You Have: I am a master chef, capable of cooking delicious meals from basic ingredients. I also know my way around business.

Why Do You Wanna Join Us: Even though the Zoners are "far out", they aren't far out enough for me. I want a smaller "division", where everyone relies on each other.

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

How Long Have You Been Playing FL For: I first saw Freelancer at the age of 8, but I first began playing back when Discovery was in version 4.84.

Why do You Want to Join 3MAJ:.You're a fresh faction that just popped up, with the Zoner base ID. I've always wanted to try and RP a Zoner, and this faction looks like it's going to be a great place to start out. I also always wanted to try to join a faction in its early days, so I can learn and possibly assist in its buildup.

How Would You Rate Your PvP Skills Out of Ten: 2

How Would You Rate Your RP Skills Out of Ten: 7

Your Skype:
thatoneruairi

RE: 3 Mighty Asteroid of Judgement Recruitment - 3MAJ - 09-16-2016

[Image: cjCHWIG.png]
3 Mighty Asteroid of Judgement

Mr.Renalt we read your application on our post we ar glad to have sutch a man on our side, i am informing you thet you are"ACCEPTED" in our ranks. Welcome abord.

Signed:

Admiral James Kirk

RE: 3 Mighty Asteroids of Justice Recruitment - 3MAJ - 09-27-2016

"Information updated"