Discovery Gaming Community
To: The ruling party of Malta - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The ruling party of Malta (/showthread.php?tid=143343)

To: The ruling party of Malta - Emperor Tekagi - 09-18-2016

[Image: 5_No-Signal-GIF--57134.gif]

COMM-ID: Rosa Veraz
TARGET-ID: Maltese National Council

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

National Council listen up. We are well aware that you have knowledge about us having been infiltrated by the Slomon K'Hara's slaves.
Why aren't you doing anything against this? Are you afraid of their revenge? What are you? Their pets?

Now directly to you Miss Martelli. I thought you saw what happens when the Nomads think it is about time to do what they only do. Kill. Little hint: I am aiming for what happened in Hokkaido once. You must know.

We are disappointed. Crawling in front of them just shows how weak and afraid you are. Raise your weapons and fight against the infestation of our home or kneel in front of them, waiting for death.
We will leave you this choice and know how you will decide but we won't wait for death.
We will fight. We will show them that Malta is our home and not their playground.

For Malta we will fight. At this moment almost the half of my former division is on the move. Leaving Maltese space.
The former Maltese Exiles databank has been deleted from the CID's servers. Go and give the pathetic remnants of it to the infectee, formerly known as Enma.

Good luck. Leave Malta intact please. We will find use for it one day.

SUDDEN SIGNAL LOSE ::: TRYING TO RE-CONNECT ::: FAILURE

RE: To: The ruling party of Malta - Skorak - 09-18-2016

[Image: cristinanctb.png]

COMM-ID: Cristina Martelli
TARGET-ID: Rosa Veraz

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Veraz,

I didn't expect to see that name on the list of traitors. We have worked together so much for the betterment of Malta and now you throw it all away.

Whatever Enma Loyola is or was, she made this work. Without her we would still have chaos and only a church worshipping the nomads. Proof enough for me that Enma isn't just a mindless slave. She called all forces together to unite Malta under one strong leadership.

A leadership that you desire to weaken now. If you think that you can just betray Malta and get away with it on the ground of what you think is best then you are far off. You call it your former division but it is long since part of the Council and its structures.

This is the first and only chance you will receive to return all CID assets including the database.
It is also your only chance to surrender and retain the assets that your familia owns on Malta.

We do not accept betrayal.

Cristina Martelli

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: The ruling party of Malta - Emperor Tekagi - 09-18-2016

[Image: 5_No-Signal-GIF--57134.gif]

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Miss Martelli.

Enma isn't the only one. There are far more. We executed already four infectees just here at Corsica.
And you seem to not be able to see their greater plan, right? A strong leadership always has soldiers following it without asking questions. Now think about it. Nomads controlling our leadership. By now they only influence it but we both know that the chances from them expanding their influence inside our leadership is high.

Their next target would either be you or me. Martelli. Understand what is happening here. They slowly take control and will use our race as soldiers following a for them almighty leadership. Do you wish our race to die for their kind? I doubt this.

We will offer you something. We are ready to share information with you only Martelli. Delivering you enough information about Maltese infectees as well as what the Nomads do in and around Maltese space.
But no. We will not come back. Prison, slavery or execution would await us by now already.

About the CID database. The unit used to save it had been already transported out of Maltese space. The ship it was on was heavily damaged and I am not ready to share its location.
My own assets on Malta shouldn't be entered. I do not want people to die at the attempt. The mansions self-destruction sequence was started already to prevent Enma from finding anything which could be useful. It should be destroyed inside the next two minutes.
The family's own Cardamine fields may be used by the Contari family. I always liked them.

Do not start to believe that we wish to harm the Nazione. Our wish is to save it but with your current view on things there is no way to save anything except our own life. And this by staying away from Malta for the time being.
I am afraid, Cristina, I can't send my men into the death's hands.

SIGNAL LOST

RE: To: The ruling party of Malta - Skorak - 09-18-2016

[Image: cristinanctb.png]

COMM-ID: Cristina Martelli
TARGET-ID: Rosa Veraz

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Veraz,

that certainly was a decision you'll regret. Admitting that you killed Maltese inside Corsica even? Are you out of your mind?

I am well capable of protecting myself and Malta but you don't seem to be too concerned about either protection.

You can send us that information if you think it will do anything. But you will not get any better treatment.

What you just send me is a declaration of war. It cannot be interpreted as anything else when you go against everything we built up.

You think you can do how you desire but you will soon be aware that that's far from the truth.

All property you left will be ceased. Half of the fields will go and serve the new Commander of the CID, Geneviève Mercier. I'm certain that it isn't the last time you'll hear that name.

Rest of it will go to the Loyola familia as reparations for tainting her reputation.

You are not welcome on any of our installations or planets anymore.

I am sorry to see you walk this path.

Farewell.

Cristina Martelli

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: The ruling party of Malta - Emperor Tekagi - 09-18-2016

[Image: aG0vFuM.jpg]

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Hello again.

You are a fool. The four murdered people were all infectees. I let you their corpses at Corsica so you can check on it yourself later.
Killing Slomon K'Hara's slaves isn't a crime you know?
Give them all my land. I do not care about it anymore.
I also am thankful for you telling me about the one taking command over CID. So you do not trust Enma enough to take this position in the end? Good decision.

But alright. You want war. You can try to destroy us. We survived the Crimson Cross. We will survive you, you aren't even representing Malta as a whole. But we will never kill any Maltese if we can avoid it. Do not force us to kill your pilots.

I will show you who is right. Oh and.. give Enma a kiss from me.

SIGNAL LOST