Discovery Gaming Community
To: Enma Loyola - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Enma Loyola (/showthread.php?tid=143344)

To: Enma Loyola - Emperor Tekagi - 09-18-2016

[Image: 8TIoL4q.jpg]

COMM-ID: John McMurphy
TARGET-ID: Enma Loyola

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Good day Miss Loyola.

John McMurphy here. You might remember me as the Maltese Exiles founder but I am sure you know who I am for real.
Rosa told me that we will move away from Malta. Becoming exiles once again.
I will use my relations to keep us delivered with Cardamine but I also have an offer for you.
Rosa was careless after she found out about your infection. She forgot to check on me.
We could stay in touch. It might be useful for both sides. Think about it.

Waiting for your opinion.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Enma Loyola - Emperor Tekagi - 09-19-2016

RE-TRANSMITTING MESSAGE

RE: To: Enma Loyola - Shiki - 09-19-2016

[Image: PzzLVaD.png]

Hello John,

Good to see that you have managed to stay there. Don't be a fool and don't undercover yourself. If you have any useful information to spare, that will be appreciated.

- Enma of the Loyola famiglia.

RE: To: Enma Loyola - Emperor Tekagi - 09-20-2016

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Hello again Enma.

I am glad to see you are still ready to cooperate with me. I thought about an information exchange to ensure that harm for both sides is minimalised. The longer Rosa survives, the more I can find out about her plans for you, the Nacion and the Division.

This requires me to know in detail about the National Council's operations to find Rosa.
Keeping her current location hidden is necessary to give me enough time for finding out about her plans.

Will you go along with this plan? Having you as contact person makes it way easier to prepare ours to counter Rosa's actions.

- John McMurphy.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Enma Loyola - Emperor Tekagi - 09-25-2016

RE-TRANSMITTING MESSAGE

RE: To: Enma Loyola - Shiki - 09-25-2016

[Image: PzzLVaD.png]

John,

I would not count Rosa as a serious threat. Rosa is mine pupil and this whole situation is caused by me overlooked something. Stay out and let me handle the situation, your task is to provide me with information about their recent plans and location. If you cannot be useful in this way, then you cannot be useful in either way.

- Enma of the Loyola famiglia.

RE: To: Enma Loyola - Emperor Tekagi - 09-25-2016

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Enma.

You should be well aware that I am ready to help you whereever I can. I know it is worth it and to our all best.
Giving you her concrete location is a bit risky for me though. Certain accidents leaded to one old friend knowing about my real face.
Randall Santiago is aware of me being a host. If you and a strikeforce suddenly appear there everyone else will get to know about me.

But anyways, I managed to get Rosa to move to Liberty. She is poisoned as you might know and is desperate to find the antidote.
Her goals for now should be getting the antidote, establish a stable Cardamine supply line and... finding you.
Rosa isn't as sane as I remember her. The last days changed her a lot. She just keeps talking about weird dreams of you haunting her and that she will be the flame to wash Malta clean from its disease.

You are the one to stop her. At given time I will lure her into a trap. Until than avoid her. No need to get her mind destroyed completly.
She is of too much value. Luna, my.. the advanced AI, it is connected to Rosa directly. Nobody else can break in this connection.
Luna is the database by now. Every single bit of data was transfered to Luna's neural net. We need Rosa alive to get the database back. Both. The Corsica and my old exiles database. So don't kill her alright?

- John McMurphy.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED