Discovery Gaming Community
To: Newport Station Administrator(s) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Newport Station Administrator(s) (/showthread.php?tid=143355)

Pages: 1 2

To: Newport Station Administrator(s) - Gas Miners Guild - 09-19-2016

[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Administrator(s),

The Guild is aware of the previously-named Yanagi Station's repressurisation and rechristening as Newport Station.

Due to its position in Guild space, GMG would like to make contact with its new administration. As such, it would be most appreciated if you would make contact as soon as this message reaches you.

Thank you for you time.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Newport Station Administrator(s) - The Archangels Fighter Club - 09-19-2016

[Image: xaI0W9q.png]

As Administrators of the station, The Club has opened communications with the GMG|.
We await your message.

RE: To: Newport Station Administrator(s) - Gas Miners Guild - 09-19-2016

Ah. Mr Sunny,

The Guild has recently detected an extension to Newport Station in the form of three supply depots that were not present during the last inspection of the base.

We would like to inquire as to why this has occured, and if there are any further plans to extend Newport.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Newport Station Administrator(s) - The Archangels Fighter Club - 09-20-2016

[Image: l3P7UWY.gif]

TO: KEIJI NAMURA

Hello,

No offense, but I believe you answered your own question.

Have a good day,

RE: To: Newport Station Administrator(s) - Gas Miners Guild - 09-20-2016

Mr Sunny,

The Archangels Fighter Club has not applied for nor received Guild permission for any construction projects in Guild space.

As a result, I must politely ask you to cease any construction projects regarding Newport Station. The restoration of Yanagi Depot was not viewed favourably by The Guild due to its frequent use by those skirting and outright violating Guild law. However, Newport has thus far been tolerated as it has overall been much less of an issue, keeping a relatively low profile. Should this change, then I am afraid The Guild will be forced to deem it an illegitimate construct.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Newport Station Administrator(s) - Big_B - 09-20-2016

>Incomming Transmission<
>Comm ID: Logan Torrio<

[Image: wZvHdgj.jpg]

Alright I think I'm going to step in here before this escalates into something serious.

Good day Mister Namura, my name is Logan Torrio and I'm the Vice President of the AFC, maybe you remember me.
I had contact with you in the past and had some deals with the GMG while it was under the leadership of Guild Mistress Ishibashi.
I want to apologize for our President, who seems to have stood up with the wrong foot first today, and for everything some of our stupid Members did
in the past

Now for the Newport Station, we took the ownership of the Station and rebuild it to fit the environment our most precious Exotic Entertainers need to
feel well. Those Supply Depots were necessary because of the renovation the base is currently under and we needed some space to move out some things.
And to answer your questions, yes we have plans to extend Newport and make it into a place where people can relax and hire the services of our
Exotic Entertainers. But we have nothing in mind to cause you any trouble and be assured that we respect the Guild space laws and also will not
tolerate people who brake it. Newport will not become a place where the scum of the Sigmas can hide themselves from the Guild.

And since we have plans to extend the base we would like to ask for the Guilds permission, maybe even buy the space around Newport from the Guild
and make it into a neutral AFC Space, like those NFZ zones around Freeports of the Zoners.

I hope I could help you and I also hope you can help us.
With regards, Vice President Torrio

>End of the Transmission<

RE: To: Newport Station Administrator(s) - Gas Miners Guild - 09-20-2016

Vice President Torrio,

I indeed remember speaking with you in the past. Good day to you. I hope all is well.

Unfortunately, due to the illegality of the project currently underway on Newport Station, The Guild has decided that it should be halted immediately. There is also absolutely no intention to cede control of any portion of Guild space to any third parties under any circumstances.

Alternatively, we are willing to strike a compromise and hopefully collaborate with the Archangels in Sigma-13. The following proposal has been drafted:

-The Archangels share all information on their project, including data such as blueprints, supply levels and construction plans
-The Guild will scrutinise these plans and subsequently freely share its analysis with the Archangels
-Following the Archangels' review of this analysis, an agreement will eventually be forged on the final layout of the station, including any exclusive areas and/or decks reserved for Archangel supervision
-The Guild will then fully shoulder the costs of the Newport renovation and mobilise its transport and engineering divisions, with the assistance of any Archangel freight capability being most welcome
-On the project's completion, The Guild will assume overall administration responsibilities, but gladly engage in a partnership with the Archangels and allow their decisions to influence the running of the station, as well as granting pre-agreed areas of the station autonomy under Archangel command.

Should such a deal be reached, I am confident both of our organisations will enjoy the prosperity and business opportunities opened up by such a collaborative effort on a strategic station. Of course, any input you should have on this proposal would be gladly received.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Newport Station Administrator(s) - Big_B - 09-21-2016

>Incomming Transmission<

[Image: gpUlnXU.png]

Yea uhhh....... No.
Mister Namura, what you call a "compromise" is, in my eyes, a try to strike control of our base.
Newport is property of The Archangels Fighter Club and it will stay that way.

The base was in Freelancer hands before, who let any kind of scum land on the base and you didn't seem to have a problem with them.
Now we want to make it a better place but we also don't want problems with the locals. It's not even suited for mining operations
and there is plenty of space left in Sigma 13 for mining rigs other than Newport.
Also The base would be used as a important point to disrupt the spread of Cardamine from Malta.

That said, we will neither share internal information of the base nor will we give full administration to someone else.
But I can offer you another deal:
We continue with our plans for Newport and give the GMG a place to stop, refuel and relax
as well as use it as a storage place for your mining operations.
This sound much more of a compromise than your proposal. I hope this is acceptable to you.

RE: To: Newport Station Administrator(s) - Gas Miners Guild - 09-21-2016

Vice President Torrio,

The spirit of the compromise is for The Guild and the Archangels to operate the base in tandem, as under no circumstances is your club going to receive permission from The Guild to own or be the sole administrators of this construct.

Failure to reach an agreement will unfortunately force GMG to take steps such as declaring your organisation as banned from Guild space, and military action being taken against Newport Station, including but not limited to a full blockade and forcible takeover.

We trust the situation will not reach such a point, and that you will reconsider your course of action in the interests of cooperation and mutual benefit.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Newport Station Administrator(s) - Big_B - 09-22-2016

>Incomming Transmission<

[Image: gpUlnXU.png]

Mister Namura,
I already told you that...... huh?..... wait, he wants to do what?..... oh boy