Discovery Gaming Community
To: Bowex) »» From: Nebula Complex - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Bowex) »» From: Nebula Complex (/showthread.php?tid=143397)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

To: Bowex) »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-20-2016

[Image: OCvkjss.png]

»» Transmission: Incoming Signal
»» Receiver: Border World Exports
»» Encryption: NC100 High Encryption
»» Subject: Phase (A) Core Upgrade

Good Morning,
Border Worlds Exports representative,

My name is Aurora Lewis, the director of operations of Nebula Complex for Science and Technology, A freelancer installation 10k south Birmingham Station at Manchester system. I am assigned by Sir Simon Sorrell, the chief executive officer of Nebula Complex, to contact your respected corporation about moving some required materials to our complex. We are currently constructing Phase (A). The phase require several amounts of High Performance Alloys so it gets completely constructed and secured to hold phase (B) above it. We are contacting Bowex) since it is known as one of the largest corporation in that field. The ongoing constructions require the movement of 40,000 High Performance Alloys from your Scarborough Station in Newcastle to the Nebula Complex at Manchester system. As the docking master, i would like to offer 1,300 credits for each piece of alloy moved to the complex. I understand that Scarborough Station produce High Performance Alloys and offer them for the price of 300 a piece. The price that we are offering will make a net profit of 1,000 credits per piece for the transporters. I hope this will be a satisfying price for the trip from Newcastle to Manchester system. I will wait your answer on this channel as soon as possible sir, and I was ordered to reach you the greetings of Sir Simon Sorrell and his apology for not being in this conference because he is extremely busy with the ongoing projects of the complex. Have a good morning sir.

[Image: Jqjs5AP.png]

[Image: 9MSv34t.png]

RE: To: Bowex) »» From: Nebula Complex - St.Denis - 09-23-2016

Incoming Transmission from Canary Wharf Station, New London.

[Image: 1HWlf.png]

To: Miss Aurora Lewis
Priority: High
Topic: RE: Materials.

Message Contents:

Good evening Miss Aurora Lewis

We will be more than pleased to fill your Request of 40,000 High Performance Alloys. The price of 1,300 credits per unit is agreeable with us.

Be assured we will get right on it.

Feel free to contact us, at any time, if you need anything else supplied. We pride ourselves on our prompt deliveries.

George Grenville
Department Manager, Trade
Borderworld Exports

Transmission End

RE: To: Bowex) »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-23-2016

Good evening,
Sir George Grenville,

It's me Ms Lewis again, and i would like to thank you for accepting our terms. The contract is initiated from this moment and your Bowex) badge is added to our docking permissions database. Your respected transporters can initiate the deliveries process as soon as possible. The docking master, Ms Webb would like to request a shipping manifest for each shipment delivered to the complex associated with time stamps. This is very important for our documentation process. Thank you for your time and good luck with the contract. Have a good evening sir.

RE: To: Bowex) »» From: Nebula Complex - Kanzler Niemann - 09-23-2016

Topic: RE: Materials.

Message Contents:

As you wish 40,000 High Performance Alloys were delivered. Please see the added datacron.
Feel free to contact us, at any time, if you need anything else supplied. We pride ourselves on our prompt deliveries.

Henry Jones
Borderworld Exports

Transmission End

RE: To: Bowex) »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-23-2016

Good evening,
Sir Henry Jones,

It's me Ms Lewis again, and i have just received your transmission. First of all, i would like to inform you that the 40,000 requested shipments have arrived safely. I sent the attachments to the docking master, Ms Webb, then she draw my attention to something we don't understand. The attachments show 7 files showing the docking permissions being granted associated with time stamps, and it also shows 6 files of 5,000 units of the requested materials each. We understood from your attachment that your intentions is to send 8 files for each docking permission announcement associated with time stamps & another 8 files, each file contains the records of 5,000 units delivered to the complex. The files are not complete and as i mentioned on the previous transmission, This documentation procedure is very important for us. I would like to ask for the rest of the files please or an explanation for the current attachments. Thank you for the deliveries and we will wait a reply from your respected office. Have a good evening sir.

RE: To: Bowex) »» From: Nebula Complex - St.Denis - 09-24-2016

Topic: RE: Deliveries.

Message Contents:

Your Dock Master assures you that you have received 40,000 Units of High Performance Alloy and my Transport Captains assure me that they have delivered and been paid for the amount delivered, then I would assume that 40,000 Units have been indeed delivered.

That some Paperwork my have gone astray should not be a worry. I would indeed worry about it, if our Captains had claimed to have delivered 40,000 Units and your Dock Master claimed a smaller amount, then we would feel obliged, if there was no corroborative evidence, to supply the outstanding amount, free of charge.

Seeing as this is not the case, I am happy to conclude this Contract has been successfully concluded.

George Grenville
Borderworld Exports

Transmission End

RE: To: Bowex) »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-24-2016

Good evening,
Sir George Grenville,

First of all, thank you for the fast reply. I understand that there was no problems happening regarding the deliveries and it's arrival. The materials arrived and is confirmed by your transporters and my docking master. This is already something we agree on 100%, but i think you didn't get my point sir. The documentation process is very important for us as i mentioned in the previous transmissions. I will fill this gap in our database for this time, but i would like to inform you that next contracts should have proper documentation files because it is very important for our database. I hope that you understand the importance of that request and apply it on next contracts with our complex. Thank you again for the clean deliveries and the high quality products. Have a good evening sir.

RE: To: Bowex) »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-24-2016

[Image: u68LHRk.png]

Good Morning,
Bowex Representative,

It's me Ms Webb, the docking master of Nebula Complex for Science and Technology. I am here on behalf of Ms Lewis to establish another contract with your respected organization. Actually your delivery times and high quality shipments worked as a motivation for the board's members and they assigned me to negotiate another deal with your respected corporation *Smile*. The movement of Industrial Hardware is the job required at the moment. The ongoing constructions require the movement of 15,000 Industrial Hardware from Gateshead Station in Newcastle system to the Nebula Complex at Manchester system. As the docking master, i would like to offer 1,300 credits for each piece moved to the complex. I understand that Gateshead Station offers Industrial Hardware for 300 credits per piece. The price that we are offering will make a net profit of 1,000 credits per piece for the transporters. I hope this will be a satisfying price for the short trip from Newcastle system to Manchester system. All the prices can be negotiated so i will wait your answer on this channel as soon as possible. I am sure that your organization is now familiar with our business style, so we will expect a shipping manifest for deliveries with time stamps as usual. Have a nice morning sir.

[Image: G8hTr6O.png]

RE: To: Bowex) »» From: Nebula Complex - St.Denis - 09-24-2016

To: Miss Webb,
Topic: RE: Deliveries.

Message Contents:

Good morning Miss Webb

We will be happy to deliver your required 15,000 Industrial Hardware. I have already dispatched our Ships to deliver your Goods.

Oh! it looks like they have already completed the Contract. Well, it was for such a small amount.

Please find below, the required proof:

Industrial Hardware

George Grenville
Borderworld Exports

Transmission End

RE: To: Bowex) »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-25-2016

[Image: u68LHRk.png]

Good Morning,
Sir George Grenville,

It's me Ms Webb, and i am glad that your respected corporation transported the requested materials in less than 24 hours. This is something we appreciate a lot here because we are racing the time, trying to build our business as fast as we can. Thank you very much for the clear shipping manifest, I am glad that you respected our request. We hope for you a good time, and until the next contract sir.

[Image: G8hTr6O.png]