Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gateway| »» From: Nebula Complex - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gateway| »» From: Nebula Complex (/showthread.php?tid=143398)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

To: Gateway| »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-20-2016

[Image: OCvkjss.png]

»» Transmission: Incoming Signal
»» Receiver: Gateway Shipping
»» Encryption: NC100 High Encryption
»» Subject: Phase (A) Core Upgrade

Good Evening,
Gateway Shipping representative,

My name is Aurora Lewis, the director of operations of Nebula Complex for Science and Technology, a freelancer installation 10k south Birmingham Station at Manchester system. I am assigned by Sir Simon Sorrell, the chief executive officer of Nebula Complex, to contact your respected corporation about moving some required materials to our complex. We are currently constructing Phase (A). The phase require several amounts of Heat Sinks so it gets completely constructed and secured to hold phase (B) above it. We are contacting Gateway Shipping since it is known as one of the most famous shipping corporation at Bretonia space. The ongoing constructions require the movement of 20,000 Heat Sinks from Planet New London in New London system to the Nebula Complex at Manchester system. As the docking master, i would like to offer 1,250 credits for each piece of Heat Sinks moved to the complex. I understand that Planet New London produce Heat Sinks and offer them for the price of 500 a piece. The price that we are offering will make a net profit of 750 credits per piece for the transporters. I hope this will be a satisfying price for the short trip from New London to Manchester system. I will wait your answer on this channel as soon as possible sir, and I was ordered to reach you the greetings of Sir Simon Sorrell and his apology for not being in this conference because he is extremely busy with the ongoing projects of the complex. Have a good evening sir.

[Image: Jqjs5AP.png]

[Image: 9MSv34t.png]

RE: To: Gateway| »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-23-2016

[Image: Kj8eGmX.png]

Outgoing signal boost
You have 1 unanswered transmission

RE: To: Gateway| »» From: Nebula Complex - Hunor - 09-23-2016

[Image: gateway_new_tbakensir_by_hunorgateway-daj1q2d.png]

Greetings Ma'am,

My name is Alan Shepard, I am representing Gateway Shipping Inc. We accepted your contract. I will open this channel for our members to forward the cargo delivery proofs. Thank you for choosing us,

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
Director of Operations Security

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]

RE: To: Gateway| »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-23-2016

Good Evening,
Sir Shepard of Gateway Shipping,

It's me Ms Lewis again, and i am glad that your corporation accepted the terms of this new contract. Your Gateway| badge was added to the docking database earlier this morning and your respected transporters can initiate the transportation process as soon as possible. The docking master would like to request a shipping manifest for each shipment delivered to the complex. Have a good evening Sir Shepard.

RE: To: Gateway| »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-25-2016

[Image: Kj8eGmX.png]

Outgoing signal boost
You have 1 unanswered transmission

RE: To: Gateway| »» From: Nebula Complex - Astreas - 09-26-2016

[Image: 6pdgqKO.png]

Greeting Ms. Lewis.

My name is Duncan Cory and i'm representing Logistics Division of the Gateway Shipping Inc.

The materials you was requesting are fully delivered to the Nebula Complex. Your docking master can confirm the completion of the delivery and provide you additional details if needed.

We are looking forward for further cooperation with you.

RE: To: Gateway| »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-27-2016

Good Evening,
Sir Cory of Gateway Shipping,

It's me Ms Lewis again, and please forgive me for asking again. We didn't receive any shipping manifest documentation for each delivery sent to the Nebula Complex. We can confirm the delivery of the materials through Ms. Webb, the docking master, but this was not our deal sir. We would like to urgently request the documentation we asked for before. This is very important for our database documentation process as we already mentioned before. I will wait your reply as soon as possible sir.

RE: To: Gateway| »» From: Nebula Complex - Astreas - 09-28-2016

[Image: 6pdgqKO.png]

Greetings again, Ms Lewis.

Duncan Cory from GSV-Callisto. Providing delivery confirmation for 4965 units as you requested.

Confirmation from another vessel is on the way.

RE: To: Gateway| »» From: Nebula Complex - Amethran - 09-28-2016

[Image: BMjemF8.png]

Greetings, Ms. Lewis.

Ashan Cavanah from GSV-balance reporting in. Providing delivery confirmation for 15035 units as you requested.

RE: To: Gateway| »» From: Nebula Complex - Hunor - 09-28-2016

[Image: gateway_new_tbakensir_by_hunorgateway-daj1q2d.png]

Greetings Ma'am,

It appears to have been satisfied your request. We are open to new job opportunities,

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
Director of Operations Security