Discovery Gaming Community
To Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=143415)

Pages: 1 2

To Lane Hackers - Junker Marauders - 09-20-2016

[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont Spire, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: Lane Hackers
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Business

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Good day to our valued associates within the Lane Hackers. It is with pleasure that I inform you that quite recently our installation in Texas has managed to obtain the needed machinery to construct and service one of the more recent technological advances in Sirius, that being the Cloak Disruptor. With this in mind should you decide you wish to obtain one or more of these devices, we are now able to construct them for you should you wish it. We are also looking into putting together the equipment needed to produce cloaking devices themselves, however this may take some time.

That said however, the materials needed to actually produce a single disruptor are no small amount and come from all corners of Sirius. Should you wish to obtain any, it would be quite expensive.

Transmission feed CLOSED

RE: To Lane Hackers - Roland Marquis - 09-23-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Roland.Marquis.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 2h2i2is.png][Image: Interruptor.png]

Mr Ivankov,

Your progress and new manufacturing ability has been duly noted. Should we have need of such equipment we will be sure to contact you.

I do, however, have some other business I'd like to discuss. We are in need of 800 units of holo-tainment bands to be delivered to Leiden Base. Naturally we thought of you first and you will be compensated handsomely for a timely delivery. Name your price and I'm sure we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To Lane Hackers - Venkman - 09-25-2016

[Image: vkiXtGH.png]
Sup Mr. Marquis,

the name's Peter, but call me Lewis 'cause that's kind of my...ehm ... last name y'know. Anyway, I am here 'cause Mr. Ivankov sent me. Oh that guy, strong, wise y'know. He said to me this... " Son, hey son! You must, you have to do this, my fellow Junker I need you - my trusted pilot to do a task for Hackers. Yes, Hackers. "

He then gave me the details and I said to myself - Yes! I will do this! Mr. Ivankov will be proud of me. So here I am, 800 things. have been delivered to your station in Kepler.

Mr. Ivankov said that there will be a bonus, right? If so, send some extra to JM|-Scrap.Me.Daddy.

Bye!

[Image: qff6ZIp.png]

RE: To Lane Hackers - Wolfgang Weisen - 10-01-2016

...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

That was some very good work Mr Ivankov, please forward my compliments to Peter. The bonus of 5 000 000 SC has already been delivered.

The Lane Hackers are interested in ordering x2 Cloak Disruptors from the Junker Marauders. But first we would like to know how much it will cost such purchase.

It's always a pleasure to hear from you, Cash.

RE: To Lane Hackers - Wolfgang Weisen - 11-09-2016

...uploading.data...

Mr Cash, we have yet to hear back from the Junker Marauders regarding our order.

Please inform us as quickly as possible since we both know this is an order involving significant sums of money.

RE: To Lane Hackers - Wolfgang Weisen - 11-12-2016

...boosting.signal...retransmitting.message....

RE: To Lane Hackers - Junker Marauders - 11-12-2016

[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Location: Beaumont Spire, Texas
► Destination ID: Wolfgang Weisen

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Good day Mr. Weisen. Rest assured the delay in our response has nothing to do with ignorance on our part, but rather our sad inability to solve a current logistical issue. As you may or may not be aware, rather soon after your original request it was my displeasure both professionally and personally to learn of the fall of Harris to the Gallic forces. This presents a serious issue in the production of disruptors as a certain amount of Tungsten is required in their construction, and unfortunately until even more recently there did not exist a secondary source. I did not feel it appropriate to waste your time with false promises or deals until we had an acceptable solution planned.

Fortunately, it appears as if quite recently the Independent Miners Guild has begun to export this mineral as well. With this development I believe that production can now finally begin.
After consulting with current market prices, I believe that 300 million credits for each disruptor to be a fair price, regardless of whatever type you may require. Please also be aware that we already have one disruptor near completion of the type-1 variety, so it should be available for delivery as soon as we have obtained the needed supply of Tungsten.

Transmission feed CLOSED

RE: To Lane Hackers - Wolfgang Weisen - 11-14-2016

...uploading.data...

Hello Mr Cash,

We will purchase x1 Type 1 and x1 Type 2 Cloak Disruptors. Frankly we expected to receive a better offer from the Junker Marauders, but this one will do. We will pick them as soon as both are complete.

RE: To Lane Hackers - Junker Marauders - 11-14-2016

Transmission feed OPEN
► Location: Beaumont, Texas
► Destination ID: Wolfgang Weisen

You have my sincerest apologies if you feel that the presented offer is in any way unfair or at the higher end. However after surveying other prices on the market as well as factoring in our own need to outsource the previously mentioned Tungsten I can honestly find no way to offer a better price without putting my own people at a loss. If you know of a better offer, I would take no offence if you were to take it. As it stands, your order should be completed in no more than two weeks. If you are able to find a better price in that time, I'm certain we can find other buyers.

On another matter however, we have recently been contacted by a man using the name of Ivan Norovich as shown in this transmission and wish to obtain confirmation that he is in fact working together with you Hackers and is trustworthy. This is somewhat of a risky endeavor, especially considering the apparent involvement of outsiders. It is a risk I would prefer not to take without assurances that all involved are reliable.

Transmission feed CLOSED

RE: To Lane Hackers - Wolfgang Weisen - 11-14-2016

...uploading.data...

No Mr Cash,

We will not choose another manufacturer to complete this order. The Hackers have partnered together with the JM in a number of occassions and we know you are a reliable organization. And reliabilty, Mr Cash, is something which the Hackers greatly appreciate and value. Remember that.

While this transmission copy you are sending me cannot be authenticated, I am quite confident that the FL-ER contacted you. You see this man wants to prove that he is capable enough to maintain a share of Manhattan's black market. So he is apparently looking for partners to help him prove that. What he does not understand is that if he wants that share, then this task should be completed by his clique not outsider suppliers, such as the JM.

I will contact Mr Norovich and explain the situation to him. The Lane Hackers will also participate in this smuggling run and ensure the convoy's safety and stealth. Now if your boys want to join in and make some good money I wouldn't mind them tagging along.