Discovery Gaming Community
to: BMF | From: O'Brian of [FL-ER] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: to: BMF | From: O'Brian of [FL-ER] (/showthread.php?tid=143417)

Pages: 1 2

to: BMF | From: O'Brian of [FL-ER] - Demonic - 09-20-2016

[Image: OXIZ09i.png]
xxxx INCOMING TRANSMISSION xxxx

To: BMF
Subject: Business
Encryption: High

'ello friends,

remember me? The lad in [FL-ER]Firefly, helpin' with yer mining ops.

Anyways, I'd like to ask ye something. We're currently considerin' doin' some mining ourself, since we found an interestin' spot out of house space, but as ya probably 'now, our minin' squad is practically nonexistent fer quite some time now. So, we'd like to purchase some minin' equipement, something sturdier would be perfect, and perhaps some mining tech too. We ain't goin' to mine or yer turf in Dublin, or anywhere near really, so ya dinnae have to worry 'bout competition from us too.

So.. ya thing it could be possible? And if so, how much you want fer it? If ya want more details, ye'll hafta ask me questions, since minin' ain't exactly the thing I usually do.

Hope to hear from ya soon.

See ya!

[Image: 44.png]

RE: to: BMF | From: O'Brian of [FL-ER] - pulha - 09-20-2016

[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Origin:Isle of Skye, New London
ID:Account Manager
Subject:Business
To:Jimmy O'Brian

Good evening Mr. O'Brian

My name is Scarlett Hastings, I'm the Account Manager of BMF and this message as left on my desk by Mr. Conner.

Efficient mining requires hard work, know-how and good equipment. We at BMF proud ourselfs of having the best miners in Sirus and the latest technological advances on mining equipment.

BMF can provide you with the mining equipment necessary and the training necessary to handle the mining equipment.

For training purposes, we can rent you one of our decomissioned mining ships and i personally will give training to your miners.

After training program is complete you will be able to buy one of our top mining ships with all the newest technology available.

Best Regards,
Scarlett Hastings
Account Manager

RE: to: BMF | From: O'Brian of [FL-ER] - Demonic - 09-22-2016

[Image: OXIZ09i.png]
xxxx INCOMING TRANSMISSION xxxx

Subject: Business

'ello there,

that sounds good to me. How much would ya want fer the trainin' and how much fer the ship? Btw, which ship is it exactly? Oh, and, when and where should our miners go?

See ya!

[Image: 44.png]

RE: to: BMF | From: O'Brian of [FL-ER] - pulha - 09-23-2016

ID:Operations Manager

Good evening Mr. O'Brian

We shall be using a MV-422-B "Surveyor" Civilian Light Miner for the training, it's the perfect ship for training new miners.
When training it's complete, we can supply you with a MV-422-B "Surveyor" Civilian Light Miner, a SMV-612-C "Scraper" Civilian Medium Miner or the DU5-7Y "Hegemon" Asteroid Miner for your miners.

The training program has a cost of five million credits per miner.
It will be divided into two components, a theory one and a in space practice one, both lectured by me.

The first component will be lectured in our facilities at Isle of Skie, and it will have 4 hours duration.
The second one we will be leaving our facility at Fortitudine and head to Dublin mining field where we will be doing some mining exercises and shall last 8 hours.

Just say how many miners are willing to do the program, transfer the payment and meet me at Isle of Skie.

Best Regards,
Scarlett Hastings
Operations Manager

RE: to: BMF | From: O'Brian of [FL-ER] - Demonic - 09-28-2016

[Image: LMa6Hex.png]
[Image: qpJd0MJ.png]
Subject: Training and equipement
[Image: ejECf2e.png]

'Ello, lass.

Sorry fer taking so long, I was bussy with a few unexpected contracts. Three of our miners showed interest in learnin' how to handle yer minin' ships. Thomas Mycroft, who I believe has some relative werkin' fer ya, Steve Johnson and Kathrin Shultz. I'd like to send ye the money, but I need to know where.

See ya.

[Image: h3HOjdf.png]

RE: to: BMF | From: O'Brian of [FL-ER] - pulha - 10-02-2016

Good evening Mr. O'Brian

You can send the inscription fee to BMF|Conner

The first component shall start 2 days from today, at 09:00 AM and it will end at 01:00 PM with a 15 minutes break mid morning

Inform your personnel to be at Isle of Skye on time

Best Regards,
Scarlett Hastings
Operations Manager

RE: to: BMF | From: O'Brian of [FL-ER] - Demonic - 10-02-2016

[Image: LCgBgr2.png]

Jimmy'O Brian

'Ello, lass,

I sent the money yer way and the miners 'now when and where to go.

See ya.

RE: to: BMF | From: O'Brian of [FL-ER] - pulha - 10-06-2016

Good evening Mr. O'Brian

Alright, the first day went ok, Thomas Mycroft had some basic knowledge of things work.
Steve Johnson was ok, not a very smart fella i would say but i think he got the basics.
Kathrin Shultz was amazing, very focused, grasped everything i said, i think you will have a hell of a miner there.

Tomorrow we will be moving to Fortitudine for the Dublin mining practice.
It will be eight hours of flying thru mining fields and recognizing the asteroids with the biggest haul

Best Regards,
Scarlett Hastings
Operations Manager

RE: to: BMF | From: O'Brian of [FL-ER] - Demonic - 10-09-2016

[Image: LCgBgr2.png]

Jimmy'O Brian

'Ello, lass.

So, how did it go? I'm really curious. Oh and, when will we able to pick up the mining ships, and how much will ya want fer them?

See ya.

RE: to: BMF | From: O'Brian of [FL-ER] - pulha - 10-11-2016

Good afternoon Mr. O'Brian

I have to say, your workers are exceptional when it comes to be on time. Not even a minute delay!
Punctuality is something i value alot, and they exceed my expectations.

Now down to business

After a brief briefing in Fortitudine hangar bay, about the possible dangers we could find in Dublin, particularly the Mollys, they can be quite deadly if they catch us mining in Dublin, we went into to space and soon i noticed that Thomas Mycroft handled himself quite well in space, Steve Johnson was an unexpected suprise, very good abilities in maneuvering the ship, and Kathrin Shultz was herself, perfectionist.

We headed to Dublin jumphole, that would take us right next to Dublin gold ore field.

Arriving on Dublin, we headed to the mining field and it was glorious, they grasped all the concepts i had teached them, even Steve Johnson who i suspected had some theory lessons from Kathrin Shultz.

In the end, i'm happy to say, they all surpass y far the minimum requirements for piloting a miner vessel and mine.

As for the ship purchase, we need to know what are the mining vessels you'r interested in

Best Regards,
Scarlett Hastings
Operations Manager