Discovery Gaming Community
Revival - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Revival (/showthread.php?tid=143424)

Pages: 1 2

Revival - Ace Razgriz - 09-21-2016

Planet Hamburg: Sector 8
9/20/823 A.S.
22:51

Amelia Thiel, a local waittress in the Sector on Planet Hamburg which she lived, as well as a hobbyist musician. She went about her day as every other citizen went, shopping in the store for her usual consumer groceries. She had her secrets however, like anyone else, as she moved down the aisle there always sat a thought in the back of her head when somebody would stab her in the back, somebody who would remember what went on nearly a year ago.

She constantly wondered about Nika, where she was and where she went after her best friend left her abandoned in an exploding building. For all Amelia knew, Nika assumed she was dead in that explosion, and from time to time it consumed her, wondering just what Nika thought was going on.

Amelia Thiel felt a touch on her wrist, someone tapping on her wrist. She quickly span around, toe to toe with a Federal Military Officer inches from her face.

Ms. Thiel, the Military has some questions for you...

God Damnit Annika...

RE: Revival - Wesker - 09-27-2016

Planet Hamburg: Sector 8
9/20/823 A.S.
22:51

[Image: 0071f88112a7b061e6bbc298fcca4258.jpg]

Kathrina was tired, she had no patience for people giving her lip. Especially people in questioning. The Military ground forces were on standby outside of the building, waiting for Kat's command to either breach or standby. Her tone rose, but not to a level that could ever seem indimidating.

Make it easy on yourself and comply. Follow me.

She walked her out to the vehicle the team outside the building moved back into their vehicles ready to tail her. She looked back at Ms. Theil, noticing she was hesitating.

Get in

RE: Revival - Ace Razgriz - 09-28-2016

Amelia, terrified, follows the soldier of the Rheinland Military. She had always had a distrust for the Military, especially after the recent time she had had with Annika... she trusted their presence even less. Nonetheless she chose this moment to choose not to turn her lip up at the Military, and followed the soldier to their vehicle, walking in a meek manner to the hover-car in front of her. Eventually she stands in front of the vehicle, working herself inside the car in the far left passenger seat.

I wasn't expecting some sort of... surprise visit while shopping for dinner...

Amelia now looks up, a stony look in her eyes while the vehicle convoy surrounding the armored car she was in lurched forwards. This was something big... They had to know something now.

RE: Revival - Wesker - 09-28-2016

The Military's standard way of "questioning" someone involved working their way up from the beginning. Kat decided to start off slow before working her way up with more intriguing questions.

Have any friends?

Her tone was serious but not hostile.

Specifically any popular ones?

RE: Revival - Ace Razgriz - 09-28-2016

Amelia raised an eyebrow at the immediate questioning, not giving away anything but rather relaxing in her seat and nonchalantly shrugging.

Well... I would hate to boost my ego by saying I know my bandmates... but we're not exactly the top of Hamburg's charts... But outside of that... I don't keep in contact with anyone else.

It almost gave her a rush, to lie through her teeth... Although she knew if this went wrong, it could go south very quickly for her and Nika... she needed to get through this and get to her friend.

RE: Revival - Wesker - 09-29-2016

She looked her in the eye, she could tell she was either stalling or lying.

Well then, I'm sure our little talk will go by nice and quick. We're heading to a Military base nearby, some people want to have a word with you.

She looked back at her.

It would really save you the trouble you know, honesty gets people further than you think.

RE: Revival - Ace Razgriz - 09-30-2016

Amelia suddenly lowers her tone, realizing how serious this is with a brick slap to the face.

If you want honesty officer, I'll tell you that theres nobody you're looking for that I may know... The people I know may be petty criminals, but why would the military be detaining me for this?

RE: Revival - Wesker - 09-30-2016

She turned back and looked forward with a slight smirk on her face.

Not as "petty" as you think. At least, one of your friends in particular has stood out.

She kept glancing ahead as they picked up speed on one of the main flight paths.

The Military takes a serious interest in people associated with high ranking individuals of the Wiederstande Army. A terrorist group that threatens the Rheinland government and the Military, I do hope you you aren't interested in going down in history as a terrorists associate... ja?

RE: Revival - Ace Razgriz - 10-05-2016

Amelia again turns her nose down, refusing to make eye contact with the Officer, for all she knew the woman next to her could see it in ehr eyes, and Amelia didn't want to take that risk. Biting her lip as soon as she knew just who the officer was talking about.

She turned towards the officer again, straining her arm not to react in some sort of... violent manner.

The Bundesrepublik has taken quite a stake in hunting down domestic terrorists haven't they? You do... unfortunately... speak the truth Offizier, but know that I was not actively involved in planting bomb's and assassinating political heads... This came from a personal perspective...

Amelia still dared not look the officer in the eye, hoping for some sort of remorseful response. Amelia had never been a good liar, and this only went to further that point.

RE: Revival - Wesker - 10-07-2016

She glanced upward shaking her head.

I'll never understand how anyone can be appealed by a terrorist let alone associate with them.

Her tone began to change a bit

If you aren't a terrorist in this case but know some, I'm sure you wont mind doing your nation a favor by answering some questions Ja?