Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Union From: Landwirtrechtbewegung - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Union From: Landwirtrechtbewegung (/showthread.php?tid=143435)

To: The Union From: Landwirtrechtbewegung - Sichel - 09-21-2016

Incoming Transmission

[Image: eRjA7RI.png?1]

Name: Peter Hecht
Thema: Requesting a Hel for the Bewegung and to tighten our cooperation
Encryption: Kornspeicher

Guten Tag die Damen und Herren,
my name is Peter Hecht, most of your pilots are already know the new Landwirtrechtbewegung. As I already told Frau Riehl , the Bewegung would like to request a Hel from your Shipyard. Of course this Hel would require alot of resources, this is why we would like to combine our logistic groups to finish the Hel even faster.

Now to the second part, the Bewegung would like to tighten our cooperation between the Unioner and the Bewegung, to get a better Rheinland.

Let us hear your thoughts.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Peter Hecht.

[Image: hHcX942.png?1]

RE: To: The Union From: Landwirtrechtbewegung - The Syndicate Leagues - 09-22-2016

::Incoming Transmission::

[Image: QwidSqy.png]
ID:Arbeitsdirektor Hans von Boyle

Source:Speyer Base

Target id:Peter Hecht

Encryption:High

Priority:High

Guten tag herr Hecht,
I indeed heard of you from my pilots. I hope this message finds you in good health.

Firstly , building a RH-GM461 "Hel" Cruiser will not be a problem for us since we have the best engineers and ship builders from Rheinland.
I'll forward this message to my Quartermaster , he will give you a list with the required commodities for this project .

Secondly , I do agree with you , tightening our relationship should give us mutual benefits , especially now when we share the same goals .
This construction should be the beginning of a long and fruitful cooperation between our groups.
::Transmission Terminated ::

RE: To: The Union From: Landwirtrechtbewegung - Adler-Security - 09-22-2016

[Image: oTxyvxl.jpg?2]
ID:Quartermaster Bastian Lippert

Source:Speyer Base

Target id:Peter Hecht

Guten tag herr Hecht,
my name is Bastian Lippert, I'm the Quartermaster of The Union.

So you want to build a Hel, alright let me see where my resource list is... ah there it is, so what we need are
Quote:- industrial materials 1.500
- ship hull panels 1.500
- robotics 1.500
- basic alloys 2.000
- engine components 2.000
- polymers 2.000
- cyrocubes 1.500
- munitions 2.000
- Optronics 1.500
Bring this stuff to the Pacifica Base in the Bering system.

RE: To: The Union From: Landwirtrechtbewegung - Sichel - 09-22-2016

Incoming Transmission

[Image: eRjA7RI.png?1]

Name: Peter Hecht
Thema: Requesting a Hel for the Bewegung and to tighten our cooperation
Encryption: Kornspeicher

Guten Tag die Herr von Boyle and Herr Lippert,
first of all, I want to thank you for your fast answer. Our Logistic group will start to ship the required resources to your Pacific Base, it should be completed in the next few hours.

It sounds gut, that you think the same way as we are, when we could do something for you, just give us a hint.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Peter Hecht.

[Image: hHcX942.png?1]

RE: To: The Union From: Landwirtrechtbewegung - Arno Schultzky - 09-22-2016

[Image: the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-mara-rooney.jpg?w=740]
ID: Oberstarbeiter Gunda Riehl

Source:Wedel Mining Facility

Target id : Peter Hecht

Servus.

Anything you can do for us, mmh? Presumptuous. You have the imperial touch upon you, Peter. I’ll watch for your exploits.

Careful what you wish for. We haven’t even began to reach the stage of digging favours. I’m on a mining station. Once, it mined the boundless wealth of the fatherland. Now, it mines the possessions of dead men from a dying house. Apt.

People lie to each other and call it curtsy. Cute of them. I am an engineer - I take the refuse of the Heimatland and reforge it into the artillery that will remould her - or blow the rust away. Ironmongers do what we must.

I understand machines. I look at people as if they are machines - because that is what they, we, are. Pumps and wire. Flesh and soul. Machines and men. If you can figure out where to stick it, anyone can manufacture both.

We are the best shipwrights in the Sirius sector, Peter. Provide documentation of the components' delivery and I’ll roll your cruiser off Wedel’s gantries myself.

You’ve met me before, Peter. You’re Patriot, brother; its in the undertones of your voice. You know Patris is written in the blood of the volk. Your cause is our cause. Rheinland has been raped, Hecht. Our politicians are their bastard spawn. Only the truisms of National Labour will save our house from foreign decadence. Only you, only me. People like us.

We are shipwrights by trade - and the Landwirtrechtbewegung will forever be in need of ships. Your TR4c-TOR Sickles and your TR4c-T1R Scythes, our UN line, are based upon the CTE Eagle and ARKM Valkyrie lines just as ours are. The tooling of our fighters are close enough to permit shared just-in-time production. In short - we have the capacity to build and fighters bombers for the Bewegung on demand.

Shipwrights are rare in the side of the law we occupy. The righteous side. I’m propositioning you, Peter. You provide us with the blueprints for the TR4c line and we will ensure that the production concerns plaguing the Sichel’s development were nothing more than a passing nightmare.

This isn’t conditional. The cruiser will be completed irrespective if you agree to our terms or not. But it is beyond the worth of mentioning that we are far, far better equipped to produce your war machines for you.

Think on it; it's a standing question. I wouldn’t ask anything of you before the LWB receives its warship intact.

RE: To: The Union From: Landwirtrechtbewegung - The Syndicate Leagues - 09-23-2016

::Boosting Signal ::

RE: To: The Union From: Landwirtrechtbewegung - Arno Schultzky - 09-25-2016

RE: To: The Union From: Landwirtrechtbewegung - Arno Schultzky - 09-28-2016

RE: To: The Union From: Landwirtrechtbewegung - Arno Schultzky - 09-30-2016