Discovery Gaming Community
Kusari - What da what is going on? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Kusari - What da what is going on? (/showthread.php?tid=143438)

Pages: 1 2

Kusari - What da what is going on? - Zelot - 09-21-2016

So, as some of you may know, I have been away for a while, but back in the day I was very involved in Kusari rp. I'm flying around Kusari and seeing all the many cool changes, but I go to try and figure out the rp of the changes and what's going on with the storyline in Kusari and I must say, going by the ingame material, I am really lost. Anyone want to explain what's happened there, not a quick little snip, but does anyone, preferably someone playing in Kusari, want to take some time to explain things like,

(I will update this list as more questions come to mind)

Is there a civil war?
What's been happening between GMG and Samura out in all these new systems?
What's going on with the Exiles, or Imperial Kusari Navy if you will?
What's up with the FA? How have they expanded so quickly?
Is Kusari at war with anyone?
What's up with the BD/GC?
Why the hell does the FA have a Legate as a base?
What's up with Hiroshima?
How did Wall Street end up with a tradelane in Honshu?
Hogosha?
Oh, what the hell happened to Osaka?

God I have those and so many more questions.

RE: Kusari - What da what is going on? - Stuffz - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 09:14 PM)Zelot Wrote: So, as some of you may know, I have been away for a while, but back in the day I was very involved in Kusari rp. I'm flying around Kusari and seeing all the many cool changes, but I go to try and figure out the rp of the changes and what's going on with the storyline in Kusari and I must say, going by the ingame material, I am really lost. Anyone want to explain what's happened there, not a quick little snip, but does anyone, preferably someone playing in Kusari, want to take some time to explain things like,

(I will update this list as more questions come to mind)

Is there a civil war?
Yes.
There is some war for Kurile planned between GMG and Samura. (not sure if this is going anywhere)
They pushed into Kyushu and try to take back Kusari
They lost a base in Nagano and got some other stuff elsewhere
Only with itself
BD is trying to take Nagano at the moment because KNF is distracted by the exiles
Corsairs.
It's a cool system. Also deguarded.
I don't think there's a point to Wall Street
Hogosha?
Not doing all too much. They have a new official faction
Got blown up. Some say it was an inside job.

God I have those and so many more questions.

Things happened in Kusari. Ingame activity still lacking.

RE: Kusari - What da what is going on? - Emperor Tekagi - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 09:14 PM)Zelot Wrote: Is there a civil war?

I am going to answer the ones above (I am tired. So no ten pages story):

1. Actually yes. Imperial Navy vs KNF and BD striking in Nagano
2. The last official faction, {343} died due ooRP motivated players who logged every time to kill them. Otherwise they are stuck in Kyushu and the faction is actually dead. Indies are barely existant. (general problem in Kusari though, not many indies)
3.Except the civil war. No.
4.Both suffer like every other faction from Kusari's huge activity. Otherwise healthy factions, ingame things: the GC BS is in Sigma-19, T-65 was removed, few new bases for GC for this. BD is striking in Nagano, they got a npc BS there and are already sending troops on Tomioka?!
5. Nobody knows why they have a freaking Legate. I wanna shoot it though.
6. De-guarded, new JH/JG connections. It has the only GC Guard base still existant. Renzu is still there. There is a weird minefield somewhere in the cloud. It is a nice system now.
7. Uhm. I forgot the name it was in before but like some guard systems it got removed. Wall Street was supposed to stay in Kusari though and with the new access to Okinawa in Hiroshima it replaced the JG Honshu -> Okinawa
8. I believe it was BD wrecking it as result of an event. Blame them or yourself. You may choose.

RE: Kusari - What da what is going on? - WesternPeregrine - 09-21-2016

[Image: SGae12f.jpg]

But yes, Kusari was (somewhat) blessed with a story update in the beginning of this year that brought the Exiles/Imperials into the House again (with some pending issues), made the first forays of an unsung corporate war between GMG and Samura in the sigma cluster, and the Dragon's bold attempt to cash in the unrest everywhere to push for territorial gains towards the capital.

All at the same time curtailing too much progress that could provoke massive external intervention, and coupled with lack of activity and innovation. It was a good plan, but communication between the developing group and the playing group grows further apart each month (due to several reasons).

Also, Ame-chan said hi. (^; ;^)

RE: Kusari - What da what is going on? - Ramke - 09-21-2016

There's a lot of new stuff in Kusari, but the playerbase is incredibly low and there's not really any incentives to log.

It gets boring meeting the same people over and over and over again.

If you have in-depth questions, feel free to ask me. ^^

RE: Kusari - What da what is going on? - Reid - 09-21-2016

And Kogen's dead 8|

Exiles have a new emperor

RE: Kusari - What da what is going on? - Zelot - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 09:34 PM)Reid Wrote: And Kogen's dead 8|

Exiles have a new emperor

Yes, I know Kogen is dead. One of the few things I could figure out from the News and Infocards ingame -.-

RE: Kusari - What da what is going on? - evanz - 09-21-2016

Zelot, the watcher from a distance, the one thats not around, but has always been around

"welcome back"

RE: Kusari - What da what is going on? - NoMe - 09-21-2016

in a old post, i have proposed as civilian a small *exigence* to send in gallia territory! The people want his freedom in kusari!

there is a small plan

RE: Kusari - What da what is going on? - xiphos - 09-22-2016

First of all. welcome back and thanks for the interessting questions, Zelot. I try to answer them. I was not involved in anything up there. Just my personel opinion about the FA, the Sigma's and the rest of Kusari.

Is there a civil war?
I think yes.

No much right now. There are a few attempts to RP something. Not directly between the GMG and Samura though. Just noticed a few threads about Sigma 21.

The Exiles, with the departure of the official faction 343, are gone, dead or whatever you want to call it. There was a massive ooRP thingie with a few pvp aces against the not so pvp orientated 343 faction going on.

No one really know. The FA lost the Shibukawa Depot in Nagano. And magically recieved a Corsair Capital ship without any RP for that Legate.

No. There is no war going on. Sadly. I support a war against Liberty.

Kusari lacks activity again. So all factions are kinda dead.

That is a very good question. And no one really wants to answer because it's just too stupid.

System de-guarded. One of the few nice ideas about Kusari lately. Very well designed.

Dunno. Because Oita is gone and Wall street had to move somewhere.

Hogosha?
There is a nice official faction. Don't know what they do all day long though. When they are around you can expect nice RP for sure.

Went boom for whatever reasons. It fits excactly in the wierd Kusari update.

The new Sigma's are very nice designed, especially Sigma 21 is a real beauty. But inRP they are a bit questionable. Like many other things in Kusari with the latest Update. But that's just me it seems.