Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers. (/showthread.php?tid=143505)

To: The Lane Hackers. - CorrupteD - 09-23-2016

[Image: M2WKRjL.png]

~ Incoming Transmission ~

[Sender ID:]__________ James MacTavish
[Addressee:]__________ The Lane Hacker High Command

[Source:]_____________ Mactan Base,Magellan

[Signal Strength:]___ High

[Subject:]____________ Vindicator snubcraft.

~ Loading Message ~

G'day,High Command.

Name's James MacTavish,Lieutenant of the Vesuvius Flotilla,member of the National Council.
I come to you with a small request,if we may put it that way,which would involve in purchasing one of your snubcraft,the Vindicator Very Heavy Fighter.
Reasons behind date back to the flashy days of the Bayonet,which we all know is pretty much too squishy to be actually capable of maneuvering in and outside of Liberty.Considering how I just love the design of the Bayonet,and the Vindicator is basicly an improved version of it,I'd love to take that baby into battle against our common foes.
So,with not much else to say,if you require any bits and parts to,well,let's say equal out the cost of maneufacturing a Vindicator,obviously within reasonable limits,I'm inclined to actually bring the commodities for you,of course via few relations I have amongst haulers.

Oh and I hope you don't mind if I took up temporary residance on Mactan.Buffalo became kind of dull.

Will be awaiting your response with enthusiasm.

~ Transmission Ends ~

To: James MacTavish, National Council - Nicole Hunter - 09-24-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...access.granted...
...accessing.holo.device...sending,feed...

[Image: 30.png]

Dear Mr MacTavish,

Each transmission from our dear Maltese allies is rerouted through our diplomatic channel relay node where policy for technology transfer is clearly stated. It is quite unfortunate that you have missed it, but for your convenience I will reiterate it here.

PATRONAGE POLICY: To all individuals interested in acquiring Lane Hacker technology, spare yourself the trouble and do not ask. Technology transfer requests will be considered only if coming from an official executive of commonly recognized factions.

In other words we do not grant our technology to individuals even if they belong to our closest allies. However, we naturally welcome National Council's High Command to officially request a quota of our technology. Once the negotiations are over and the transfer is complete, it will be only your High Command's prerogative to distribute acquired items among its squadrons. I am sorry for the inconvenience but you must surely understand the rationale behind our policies.

As a historical note, years ago before the implementation of this policy when your Tridente gunboat was still in the development, we were receiving requests for access to our gunship model on a daily basis from various Maltese militants all over the Sirius. As you can imagine we could never satisfy all these requests with our production capabilities.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...