Discovery Gaming Community
To: Mr. Yoshida |Extreme Secure Transmission| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Mr. Yoshida |Extreme Secure Transmission| (/showthread.php?tid=143521)

To: Mr. Yoshida |Extreme Secure Transmission| - Kalhmera - 09-24-2016

[Image: HStXEa2.png]
*Unreachable unless you are Recipient*

Mr. Yoshida, i hope you do not think i have forgotten about you. I have sadly been re-deployed the Sigmas, The Corsairs have been causing trouble and i was the closest Captain in the area. Regarding Auxesian information, I am almost done gathering the information you seek. Once again i apologize for the delay, it was not intentional.

-For The Order
Captain Jonathan Kalh
|O|-Amenhotep

[Image: G3FZABZ.png]

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida |Extreme Secure Transmission| - Yoshida - 09-26-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Hello Captain Kalh.

I understand that responsibilities have prevented you from providing the intelligence you promised. I will be eagerly expecting to receive it as soon as you are released from your combat duties.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida |Extreme Secure Transmission| - Yoshida - 10-03-2016

...boosting.signal...retransmitting.message....

RE: To: Mr. Yoshida |Extreme Secure Transmission| - Kalhmera - 10-03-2016

[Image: HStXEa2.png]
*Unreachable unless you are Recipient*

Mr. Yoshida, Here is some information i have gathered. some of these are Captains logs that is strictly classified but i have deemed fit to release said files pertaining to Auxesia. (//OORP Only the post i link from my captains log are able to be read...)
Auxesia is defeated by the Order and CR
Auxesia again tries to attack Order in Coronado Space.
News Bulletin, showing More detail of Auxesia, and there defeat in Coronado
Seems Auxesia has dug their claws into the Legion. After the defeat Auxesia received, the hellfire legion is now involved.
Seems Auxesia figured out they don't have the strength to take on the Amenhotep, and after the meeting with Hellfire and Auxesia i was given this.

Rest assured that this is not the end of the files i will be sending you. More will come as they are made available to me. From what you can see here Auxesia claims to want to rid Sirius of Nomadic presence yet they declare war on the Order, a force that has Agents dedicate their lives to keep all of Human kind safe. Auxesia has done nothing but stick their nose in places it does not belong, and with their corrupted way of thinking the Helfire Legion has now been tainted. With the Legions support in hand Auxesia will become a more formidable threat. Auxesia has some sort of hidden agenda and are using the Nomads as a cover up for something bigger.

I hope i will have more for you next time. With my current state off affairs, and now hosting one of the most wanted Criminal The Order has been after in my cell block things have been quite hectic for me. This job never gets any easier im afraid. Stay safe bother.

-For The Order
Captain Jonathan Kalh
|O|-Amenhotep

[Image: G3FZABZ.png]