Discovery Gaming Community
To: DSE) »» From: Nebula Complex - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: DSE) »» From: Nebula Complex (/showthread.php?tid=143558)

To: DSE) »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-25-2016

[Image: u68LHRk.png]

»» Transmission: Incoming Signal
»» Receiver: Deep Space Engineering
»» Encryption: NC100 High Encryption
»» Subject: Phase © Bulk Storage Construction

Good Morning,
Deep Space Engineering representative,

My name is Evangeline Webb, the docking master of Nebula Complex for Science and Technology. a freelancer installation 10 kilometers south Birmingham Station. I am assigned by Sir Simon Sorrell, the chief executive officer of Nebula Complex, to start our negotiation about the construction of our 2nd bulk storage. The storage requires several amounts of Hull Segments. We are contacting DSE) since it is one of major engineering corporation in Sirius sector. The ongoing constructions require the movement of 40,000 Hull Segments from Southampton Shipyard in New London to the Nebula Complex at Manchester system. As the docking master, i would like to offer 1,500 credits for each segment moved to the complex. I understand that Southampton Shipyard produce Hull Segments and offer it for the price of 500 a piece. The price that we are offering will make a net profit of 1,000 credits per piece for the transporters. I hope this will be a satisfying price for the short trip from New London to Manchester system. I will wait your answer on this channel as soon as possible Sir, and I was ordered to reach you the greetings of Sir Simon Sorrell and his apology for not being in this conference because he is extremely busy with the ongoing projects of the complex. Have a good morning sir.

[Image: G8hTr6O.png]

[Image: 9MSv34t.png]

RE: To: DSE) »» From: Nebula Complex - Deep Space Engineering - 09-26-2016

[Image: CvyMCae.png]

Ms Webb

Thank you for taking the time to connect with us about your project. From what we can see you have quite the operation going on and we're honored you considered us for your project.

We can begin this as soon as you require.

If there is anything else we're able to assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincere regards

Jack Kostov
Logistical Manager
Deep Space Engineering

RE: To: DSE) »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-27-2016

Good Morning,
Mr Kostov,

It's me Eva and i would like to inform you that by your acceptance to our contract terms then we are all set. Your transports can initiate the transportation process as soon as possible. I gave orders for adding the badge DSE) to our docking permissions database and now our docking robots and software will recognize your vessels easily and grant them the required access to our docking bays and air locks. I would like also to inform you that we require documentation for the shipping manifest for each delivery associated with time stamps. It's very important for our database documentation process. Thank you for your time and let's start business. Have a good morning sir.

RE: To: DSE) »» From: Nebula Complex - Deep Space Engineering - 09-28-2016

Ms Webb

Four deliveries were made this morning. Here follows the consignment notes.

Regards

Jack Kostov
Logistical Manager
Deep Space Engineering

RE: To: DSE) »» From: Nebula Complex - Deep Space Engineering - 09-30-2016

Ms Webb

7860 units Hull Segments got delivered to your station. Here follows the consignment notes.

Regards

Peter Kanley
Logistical Trainee
Deep Space Engineering

RE: To: DSE) »» From: Nebula Complex - Deep Space Engineering - 10-01-2016

Ms Webb

3930 units Hull Segments got delivered to your station. Here follows the consignment notes.

Regards

Peter Kanley
Logistical Trainee
Deep Space Engineering

RE: To: DSE) »» From: Nebula Complex - Deep Space Engineering - 10-01-2016

Ms Webb

Six deliveries were made this morning. Here follows the consignment notes.

Regards

Jack Kostov
Logistical Manager
Deep Space Engineering

RE: To: DSE) »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 10-03-2016

Good Morning,
Mr Kostov,

Forgive my delay in replying to your transmission sir, we had a serious problem with our communication satellite towers. The technician teams are working on fixing that error as soon as possible. I would like to thank your respected corporation on behalf of the Nebula complex board's members, about the high quality of the shipments and the very organized shipping manifest. We appreciate very much the fast deliveries of your transporters and we will definitely contact your corporation again very soon for more business. Have a good morning Mr Kostov.

RE: To: DSE) »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 10-26-2016

[Image: Kj8eGmX.png]

Core Upgrade (3) Marker
You should Not reply to this marker