Discovery Gaming Community
To: LPI, LN | From: Ageira Innovations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LPI, LN | From: Ageira Innovations (/showthread.php?tid=143606)

To: LPI, LN | From: Ageira Innovations - Jay Anderson - 10-02-2016

[Image: FlEnBhb.png]

To: Liberty Police Inc., Liberty Navy

Greetings,

My name is Jay Anderson, I am an acting COO of Ageira Innovations. I address Liberty Police Inc. and Liberty Navy today on behalf of Ageira Innovations management team to report increased activity of criminal elements that arrogantly call themselves 'Lane Hackers'. As you probably know, they don't possess an ability to actually 'hack' the technology produced by Ageira Technologies. However, they interfere with our operations in Colorado system and in the immediate vicinity of Pueblo Station.

This interference in the last weeks reached the level when we have to request additional patrols from Liberty law enforcement to keep the situation under control. Otherwise, important projects within Liberty space and abroad might be put under risk. Those include construction of trade lane to Minnesota jump gates in Texas, to Fort Severn in Ontario and many others as well.

Attached below are logs of the latest encounters with aforementioned criminals, as well as security footage from one of our vessels that contains callsigns and designations of the infringing ships.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: To: LPI, LN | From: Ageira Innovations - Skorak - 10-03-2016

[Image: lltY5uc.png]

ID: Patricia Lyons [C]
Encryption: Standard
Date: 10/03/823 A.S.

Mister Anderson,

I see that even the security updates didn't do much to scaring the Hackers off. But then again it's your own employees attacking you if I remember correctly.

Whatever the reason I'll see that we send an extra patrol to check the area but it's somewhat useless if your company keeps sending them new people. Those people then also know the ins and outs of your security systems.

And you don't really need to tell me about the importance of the lanes. I know and it won't speed things up and just makes that transmission longer.

So well, make space in the hangar as I'll have a squad there for the next week.

Attachments: None

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]

RE: To: LPI, LN | From: Ageira Innovations - koske - 10-03-2016

COMM ID: Anna Brown
TARGET ID: RE: To: Liberty Police Inc., Liberty Navy
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Chief Lyons,

If you don't mind I would like to send extra forces to the Colorado system, counting one Assault Carrier and one wing of two fighters and one bomber. I think it should be enough for the safety of Ageria workers. My suggestion is: keep all of your available units concentrated on smuggling situation in the New York, Manhattan. If I do so, people will be frightened and I'm just trying to skip public panic over few smugglers.

P. S. Chief, don't be so hard on Mister Anderson, it's not his fault for such situation.
-
Mister Anderson,

As a Captain of the First Navy Fleet I will seek for as many I can available ships to deal with this existing situation, and do not mind Chief Lyons, of course it's not your fault for problem that people simply created.

We will be in touch.

Miss Anna Brown
Captain
Liberty Navy, First Fleet

RE: To: LPI, LN | From: Ageira Innovations - dj ole - 10-04-2016

ID: Sam Marshall
Encryption: Standard

Greetings,
As the police officer who was on sight during the encounter mentioned in the logs, all I can say is I was overwhelmed by them and could not protect that Ageira transport. If it is any consolation, 'Lane Hackers' did not get any of the cargo as I destroyed it, and they fled shortly after. Attaching continued logs my ship has.

Sam Marshall,
Liberty Police officer

RE: To: LPI, LN | From: Ageira Innovations - Jay Anderson - 10-05-2016

Chief Lyons, I appreciate you paying attention to our request. We will surely make a docking space available for your ships, as well as provide anything for refuel, repairs and restock. And it's good to know that you are aware of importance of trade lanes for the economy of Liberty. This ensures that you take our requests seriously.

Captain Brown, Ageira docking facilities are always open for noble servicemen of Liberty. I would suggest that we closer coordinate our operations with your forces over secured dedicated channel. The same applies to the LPI ships sent by Chief Lyons.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations

RE: To: LPI, LN | From: Ageira Innovations - Jay Anderson - 10-06-2016

To: Sam Marshall

Officer Marshall,

I'm grateful and wanted to thank you for your wit and bravery from myself and on behalf of Mr Pace. I reckon that under given circumstances, being outnumbered and outgunned, you made the best decision to destroy the cargo before those creatures could get hold of it. Good luck out there and see you in space.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations

RE: To: LPI, LN | From: Ageira Innovations - Jay Anderson - 10-08-2016

Greetings,

Today I personally encountered two of the 'hackers' when returned from a delivery run. Hacker with callsign 'Cochrane.Interruptor' was waiting in the asteroid field, and approached the station when I arrived. We started the radio exchange, then a hacker with callsign 'Cheng' arrived from a direction of Ontario jump hole, apparently called in by the first contact.

As my transport was empty, they didn't do any demands, just mumbled some nonsense over comms, probably as a consequence of abuse of substances. Not too long, the 'Cochrane.Interruptor' who apparently was in charge, became bored and opened fire on me, 'Cheng' following suit. I engaged my shields and quickly docked with Pueblo station, staying under cover of its turrets.

Attaching scans of the hackers and audio log for your reference.

Scan 1
Scan 2
Scan 3
Scan 4
Scan 5
Scan 6

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations