Discovery Gaming Community
To: Orbital Spa & Cruise attn: Herr Henry Pines - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise attn: Herr Henry Pines (/showthread.php?tid=143629)

To: Orbital Spa & Cruise attn: Herr Henry Pines - Lorelii_Darksaint - 09-26-2016

[Image: Saint_Comms_New_Solitaire_Rebuild_Red_zpsnrq6plzk.png]

Greetings my friend,

I assume by now you have heard that Saint Logistics has taken over the rebuilding of Solitaire Metropolis in the Stuttgart system. While we have great plans for the base and our future operations in Rhineland space, the fact is that the damage inflicted upon it was severe, keeping my tech teams working long hours for the foreseeable future.

As I expected, the Rhineland Corporations have been silent during our efforts to rebuild, so I am coming to you to ask a favor... I have intention of throwing a party to thank the staff for their extraordinary work in getting things up and running. However, I have little time to go about collecting the necessary goods I need as my full attention is needed here on site.

Could you please ask one of your Kaptains to drop off the following:

500 Tea
100 Whiskey
500 Rhine Bier
100 Vodka
100 Gin
1000 Consumer Goods
1000 Med-stasis Bands
200 Blue Jillies

Yes, I know the flowers are forbidden by the Rhineland Government and Polizei to leave planet Stuttgart, but everything is so drab here, it needs some brightening up. I will leave it up to your Kaptian's discretion if they feel comfortable making a trip to the base with them on board.

In return, we've located a damaged cargo hold that had a small amount of Copper Ore still in it. I'm willing to let whomever delivers the needed supplies for the party recover the ore as salvage and take it away as payment.

I will warn you that the Hessians are still very active in the sector and we have already had one incident with a member of the Unioners. Fortunately, the defensive arrays and base shielding are on-line and I've been assured by my Chief technician that the auto-IFF reader is in full operation, so your ships should be able to dock without issue once they arrive.

Danke

RE: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise attn: Herr Henry Pines - Croft - 09-26-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Chairman Henry Pines

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

A pleasure as always Miss Darksaint,

News had reached me of your aquisition of Solitaire Metropolis and I apologise for not sending my congratulations earlier, I have been somewhat swamped with paperwork as OSC has just recently managed to gain access to the Kingdom of Gallia. I do recall the stubborness of the Rheinland companies during your attempting to obtain a license for those very same flowers quite some time ago, providence is not without a sense of humour apparently.

Regardless, I'm certain one of our pilots would be more than willing to deliver those supplies, granted the Blue Jillies may take a little while but I'm certain the list will be completed in full plus 200 bottles of wine as a housewarming gift from us at OSC.
I shall pass this over to my logistic department and hopefully one of our captains will be in contact with you shortly.

Yours sincerely,
Henry Pines

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

RE: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise attn: Herr Henry Pines - Lorelii_Darksaint - 09-30-2016

[Image: Saint_Comms_New_Solitaire_Rebuild_02_Red...a9g59m.png]

Guten Abend my friend,

I've very happy to know that the supplies I requested are on their way. The crew and staff of the station have worked very hard at getting things back in order and this party that I'm giving them is just a small token of my appreciation.

And by the way, the 200 bottles of wine are a very nice gift... I've always known that you are a class act.

I've decided that I'd like to send the tech team on a weeks all expenses paid vacation prior to their return to Erie. I know the facility at Baden Baden is usually busy this time of year, could you find accommodations for the twenty-five member team either there or on one of your other resorts? When you have time, have a confirmation of the reservations sent, and I'll wire the funds immediately.

Danke
Lorleii

RE: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise attn: Herr Henry Pines - Croft - 09-30-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Hello again Miss Darksaint,

The wine is the least we could do after all it's simply not a celebration without it.

Yes you're quite right, Baden Baden is experiencing its usual summer rush which unfortunately has left only a handful of spaces in our resorts. We do however have some spaces remaining in our main hotel, it's roughly an hour away from the coast but within walking distance of the serene Lichtentaler Allee park and a short ride away from the city center.

The going rate is for a weeks stay is roughly 150,000 credits per person which includes unlimited travel usage, full catering. spa access and tickets to the annual Baden Baden Summer Nights event. For twenty five people, minus the premium, would come to 3,750,000 credits.
I hope the offer is suitable for your employees, if not we do have rooms available on Curacao but the price is proportionally higher, starting at 400,000 per person.

Yours sincerely,
Henry Pines

Message Ended

RE: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise attn: Herr Henry Pines - Lorelii_Darksaint - 10-02-2016

[Image: Saint_Comms_New_Solitaire_Rebuild_03_Red...drm8na.png]

Guten Tag Herr Pines,

Vielen Dank my friend for your prompt reply and offer. I've spoken to my team about the all expense paid vacations at the OS&C resorts that I'm providing and have had some unexpected results.

While the resorts on Curacao are legendary for their luxurious accommodations, only five of the techs expressed any interest in traveling to Cortez to take advantage of them. However, those that do, wish to take their families with them... and of course I agreed with them. Please have your reservations department book week long stays for two single and three families at the best resort on Curacao.

The remaining twenty techs would like to go to Baden Baden with their families for the Baden Summer Nights Celebration. Please reserve four singles and sixteen family rooms at Lichtentaler Allee Resort for their use.

I'd also like to arrange for transportation as Saint Logistics ships are not set up for transporting anything other than cargo. I want all of the techs and their families to fully enjoy their trip and taking a cruise on a luxury liner of the OS&C fleet would be icing on the cake.

Much to my accountants chagrin, I've signed off on an expense chit for twenty million credits to cover the costs of the transportation and vacations. Please advise if any additional funds are required.

Danke
Lorleii

RE: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise attn: Herr Henry Pines - Croft - 10-03-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Miss Darksaint,

Ah the accountants, anchors of rationale in the wild seas of business. Your accounts can rest somewhat easier as only 10 million will be required for the expenses thanks in part to some extremely late cancellations, a very costly move by the previous customers, that has freed up several beachfront condos on Curacao.

If you would kindly issue payment of 10 million credits to the OSC|Offshore.Account I will have one of our yachts dispatched to Solitaire immediately.

Yours sincerely,
Henry Pines

Message Ended

RE: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise attn: Herr Henry Pines - Lorelii_Darksaint - 10-04-2016

[Image: Saint_Comms_New_Solitaire_Rebuild_Red_zpsnrq6plzk.png]

Guten Morgen,

I wish you could have been there to see the look of relief on my accountants face when I told him the payment transfer to pay for the staff vacations was only going to be ten million vs. the twenty million I had ear-marked.

I'll advise the tech team that all is in order, and they should be ready to go by the end of the week when their work here is done.

Danke
Lorleii

RE: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise attn: Herr Henry Pines - casualty - 10-12-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Bradley Cane
* Subject: Solitaire Metropolis order
* Priority : Low

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Greetings, Ms Darksaint

Today I delivered the ordered commodities, except Blue Jillies, plus 200 bottles of Wine, as Mr Pines promised, to Solitaire Metropolis. I was surprised by the state of repairs, you made huge progress in such short time! Looking forward to work with you in future.

Sincerely,
Bradley Cane

Message Ended

RE: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise attn: Herr Henry Pines - Lorelii_Darksaint - 10-13-2016

[Image: Saint_Comms_New_Solitaire_Rebuild_02_Red...a9g59m.png]

Guten Tag Herr Crane,

Thank you for your prompt attention to my order.

Yes, the repairs to the Metropolis have gone better than even I anticipated. There are still some sections under re-construction, but as business improves, they will get the attention they so desperately need.

Please feel free to check in with us whenever you are in the Stuttgart system.

Danke