Discovery Gaming Community
Status of my SRP change request status - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Status of my SRP change request status (/showthread.php?tid=143883)

Status of my SRP change request status - Burning - 10-04-2016

Dear administrators,

I know well, that you are humans and have lifes and other things to do. I've never been waiting for too long for a request to be proceeded. But in this case, it's getting ridiculous.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=140774
This is my original SRP request, it too a few days less than one month to be approved. I've submitted a change to this SRP around 2, maybe even 2 1/2 months ago. Asking administrators for it's status I've never gotten an actual answer. I don't know what takes you that long to vote on minor things like this, but slowly I begin to understand why people exert pressure on the administration regarding the time it takes you to proceed their request.

I have contacted admins on Skype, even on forums and got no answer. I have been patient, but I would like to know the status of my request. I mean I invested time and credits into it (mainly talking about the requesting fee here).

If it takes you guys that long to proceed these request, at least remove the fee which is required to create an SRP.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Status of my SRP change request status - Kauket - 10-04-2016

Change requests don't require fees, but I think it's okay that the main part of the SRP is required to pay, or else we get all sorts of weird things. Kind of a thing to sacrifice, rather than try and fail (and spam).

But yeah, SRP requests are insanely slow, even if it's a mere simple weapon change. It's silly.

RE: Status of my SRP change request status - Chrono - 10-04-2016

Careful, Burning.... I think Nyx smells blood in the water. Careful your SRP doesnt wind up on her list of Ships to add to her growing collection. Tongue

RE: Status of my SRP change request status - Burning - 10-04-2016

(10-04-2016, 09:02 PM)Chrono Wrote: Careful, Burning.... I think Nyx smells blood in the water. Careful your SRP doesnt wind up on her list of Ships to add to her growing collection. Tongue

It's of time that someone (preferably BDM) finds out about his infection. It would be too cool if BDM would hunt him down secretly. Smile

RE: Status of my SRP change request status - Burning - 10-14-2016

A few days have passed and my change request lies about three months in the past. I realized that I can do literally nothing except bumping this thread, hoping to get an answer.

@Dimon
@Hannibal
@Hawk
@"King Boo"
@Pavel
@sindroms
@"The Kitty"
@Tunicle

What's the status of my SRP change request? I know you're human and those things take their time. I've been waiting for 3 months to change something on my Special Operative ID. It can't be that hard to decide whether it's approved or not. In case there are issues or questions, please contact me on Skype to make the process faster. Skype: torusatoplayer.

Thank you for reading.

RE: Status of my SRP change request status - Wesker - 10-15-2016

yea thanks for bringing this up I've been waiting for some time as well but I think the admins do have their hands full with this recent cash cheating thing. Also the appeals that need to be processed.

RE: Status of my SRP change request status - Vendetta - 10-15-2016

(10-04-2016, 06:05 AM)Vendetta Wrote: Two months for an SRP gun change that involved sharing the ship which was such a big controversy that despite repeated discussions about factions and their own warships, moving the ship to different accounts, and having to actually point out parts of the RP because you couldn't find what was literally the first line in a linked post only to see that after all that time, the controversy of sharing it didn't even matter was completely and utterly ridiculous.

This is relevant here. I don't really get the whole issue behind SRPs taking so long to process, but given the recent circumstances of backlog, cheated cash and all that, I'd understand. However having been in your shoes at one point I know exactly how it feels.

RE: Status of my SRP change request status - nOmnomnOm - 10-15-2016

I wish you the best of luck with your SRP.
Just poke admins from time to time.... they can forget.