Discovery Gaming Community
Comm to Head of Nacion Council Only - From an Angry Apple of TAZ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Comm to Head of Nacion Council Only - From an Angry Apple of TAZ (/showthread.php?tid=143983)

Comm to Head of Nacion Council Only - From an Angry Apple of TAZ - SMI-Great.Fox - 10-07-2016

|_______________________________________23's
|.....FNORD ACCESSED::
|.....ARCHIVES OF ERIS FOUND::
|.....CHAO BROUGHT UP TO SPEED::
|.....BLESSINGS TO ALL AND NONE::
|.....Oh and bringing up visuals::

I'll get straight to the point.

We came forward with an olive branch that we hoped would keep things civil, and prayed that an option that would avoid bloodshed would be taken into account.

I would love this to be explained on why one of our own was attacked -within- Baffin space, by your pilots?

Neither of us want bloodshed, are you willing to risk that simply over a small loss of profit just for the well being of people?

We Discordians are not warriors of the fist, but our faith has given us many allies, some with power greater than a fleet of Gallic capital vessels.

Choose your response carefully.

~Admirable Pope Wingspan, Brettonias

RE: Comm to Head of Nacion Council Only - From an Angry Apple of TAZ - Skorak - 10-07-2016

[Image: cristinanctb.png]

COMM-ID: Cristina Martelli
TARGET-ID: Pope Wingspan

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Wingspan,

I don't know if you are aware of what your actions are actually conveying. I have seen many a religious leader in my time and I'd always met them as people of intellect who considered their every action.

Now the majority of those always ended when they choose to take on a task too huge in the name of their faith. Now I nearly made the assumption that you would follow a similar path but then I had to take a look at this myself.

If you are of the opinion that your insults and mockery would lead to any action other than what you saw happen to that ship of yours I honestly doubt your sanity. You deem it amuseable to send me the image of a fox? You coat your words in silly phrases and think that the appropriate way of contacting us?

I'll suggest you back down and I will forget this whole situation.

And cease those silly threats we are well familiar with threats bigger than any gallic fleet could ever pose.

Until then pope.

Cristina Martelli

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Comm to Head of Nacion Council Only - From an Angry Apple of TAZ - SMI-Great.Fox - 10-07-2016

|.....FNORD ACCESSED::
|.....ARCHIVES OF ERIS FOUND::
|.....CHAO BROUGHT UP TO SPEED::
|.....BLESSINGS TO ALL AND NONE::
|.....Oh and bringing up visuals::

Miss Martelli.

Perplexed is how I feel at the moment in which you think those of TAZ, are as you say, throwing insults and mockery, when we have shown no hostility of any sort.

I am glad though you are aware of the threats that are out there if I might add but..

Have we destroyed any vessels of yours?

No.

Have we caused harm towards your way of life?

No.

Have we been unreasonable in a very small and non harmful request?

No.

Have we insulted you simply for the choice of imagery we choose in order to show meaning of ones self?

I guess I'm guilty as charged. Lock me up!

Miss Martelli come now. Please. I come before you humble with a tone of anger yes. Who wouldn't be in this situation?

Do you not allow your pilots the basic necessities of life like food or water on their ships? Or oxygen for that matter? Why not your transports when it comes to people of large quantities on board? I'm simply following the path that Eris grants us to see and follow my forebears like we have with all those before you when an issue arises that we both can work upon without the need for rotting the cabbage field.

But if you simply ignore and continue down this path in which you assume is causing such harm towards the Nacion of Malta, then I will have no choice.

Pay in mind we DIscordians did not throw the first stone at the glass ceiling. We threw a tomato at you to give to the people.

~Admirable Pope Wingspan, Brettonias