Discovery Gaming Community
Help with the Xeno plan - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Help with the Xeno plan (/showthread.php?tid=144008)

Pages: 1 2

Help with the Xeno plan - Shelco - 10-08-2016

After very much positive feedback i decided to take one step in the right direction, however, as much fun this might be, i could still ned a hand or two to get started.
Maybe there is someone who is interested in the faction in general and maybe in story-writing or something in that direction, i would be very glad if i wouldn't have to take the trip alone.

Note: If you want to add me on skype, it is: greymaster5

RE: Help with the Xeno plan - Reeves - 10-08-2016

I like writing things. Poke me if I can help with something.

RE: Help with the Xeno plan - Shelco - 10-08-2016

(10-08-2016, 10:34 AM)Reeves Wrote: I like writing things. Poke me if I can help with something.

Thanks, got you on skype.

RE: Help with the Xeno plan - Demonic - 10-08-2016

Ye, I like writing too Smile Poke me if you want smthing. skype: belgarion28

(10-08-2016, 11:22 AM)Demonic Wrote: Ye, I like writing too Smile Poke me if you want smthing. skype: belgarion28

Poked you

Bumping this

Bumping this too

RE: Help with the Xeno plan - theMenscha - 10-08-2016

What's your general idea behind that Xenos' faction you're trying to create? So far you've only stated that you want to be a leader of some group of people and that you have free time, no ideas about the faction itself whatsoever, and the saddest thing is people are just jumping into it, offering their 'support'.

Someone on the other post you're bumping all the time said - make a character with Xenos ID and RP it. The warm welcome you're about to receive within Liberty (ignore the 'retar<3' spam) might make you think twice about creating a new faction there.

(10-08-2016, 10:46 PM)theMenscha Wrote: What's your general idea behind that Xenos' faction you're trying to create? So far you've only stated that you want to be a leader of some group of people and that you have free time, no ideas about the faction itself whatsoever, and the saddest thing is people are just jumping into it, offering their 'support'.

Someone on the other post you're bumping all the time said - make a character with Xenos ID and RP it. The warm welcome you're about to receive within Liberty (ignore the 'retar<3' spam) might make you think twice about creating a new faction there.

The thing is that it was more about a general "Should it be done?" thing, now i have a bit of a concept and a bit of people, i don't want to post the idea because the idea itself is not done yet.

RE: Help with the Xeno plan - Gulryz - 10-11-2016

I can help you with graphics , just hope my PS work fine , poke me
+Input in story