Discovery Gaming Community
4.88.6 Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Bug Reports (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=573)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: 4.88.6 Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=144073)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - Vendetta - 01-16-2017

(01-16-2017, 02:53 AM)JohnyWalker Wrote: ====================
Type: Effects
Bug: Shield switching OFF
Ship affected: Rhino Freighter
====================

Just that... the Rhino freighter, always switch OFF the shield when jettisonning cargo. It should not.

This is a vanilla ship feature, not a bug.

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - JohnyWalker - 01-16-2017

(01-16-2017, 02:56 AM)Vendetta Wrote:
====================

Just that... the Rhino freighter, always switch OFF the shield when jettisonning cargo. It should not.

Well... in vanilla, all ships deactivate the shield for jettison something, right now, i think this is the unique one to do so. All other freighters remain shields ON, why this dangerous feature? Its really annoying when you preparing loots and NPCs damaging your hull hehehe. Thas why I consider it a Bug. Even the Sunburst, surveyor, Hegmon, Kamome... all miner ships remain it ON, no sense this one must turn it OFF for no reason.

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - Vendetta - 01-16-2017

(01-16-2017, 08:20 PM)JohnyWalker Wrote:
(01-16-2017, 02:56 AM)Vendetta Wrote:
====================

Well... in vanilla, all ships deactivate the shield for jettison something, right now, i think this is the unique one to do so. All other freighters remain shields ON, why this dangerous feature? Its really annoying when you preparing loots and NPCs damaging your hull hehehe. Thas why I consider it a Bug. Even the Sunburst, surveyor, Hegmon, Kamome... all miner ships remain it ON, no sense this one must turn it OFF for no reason.

That's because those ships aren't flyable in Vanilla. Ships like the Rhino, Sabre, Guardian, Manta, etc. All of them de-activate their shields to jettison, as they're just buffed versions of vanilla ships.

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - Finnugor - 01-18-2017

Hallo and a good evening

I installed Discovery and started playing. I saved the game but next time there wasn't any saved games:

After i realised that there are no savegame folder that all. It disapaerd even in the vanilla installation

Any help?

OK no help that all.....its a pitty beacause i liked the game.....ok than delete it

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - sasapinjic - 01-20-2017

(01-18-2017, 05:08 PM)Finnugor Wrote: Hallo and a good evening

I installed Discovery and started playing. I saved the game but next time there wasn't any saved games:

After i realised that there are no savegame folder that all. It disapaerd even in the vanilla installation

Any help?

OK no help that all.....its a pitty beacause i liked the game.....ok than delete it

You cant save SINGLE player game in Discovery mode , while MULTI player is auto saved .
You can use commands to have everything you want easy :
-for money : cash ( for example , type : 900000000 , will give you 900 M ) ,
-to be transfered in certain system : System , ( example , type : system Picardy will transfer you there ) ,
-to go to some base/planet : Base ( example , type : base Erie will transfer you there ) ,
-rep fix : Rep , ( example , rep = 1 will make you full green to all faction , type faction name for specific rep ) ,
-all maps explored : show ,
- etc , for in game list of all command type : help .

If you want to play Original Freelancer and save game , then Install Freelancer on different folder than Discovery

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - Freeroamer - 01-20-2017

====================
Type: Equipment
Bug:Nomad Gunboat comes with Human gunboat Shield.
====================

Title pretty much tells the story..

Fixed. -Xalrok

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - Whenawhere - 01-25-2017

====================
Type: Ship Stats
Bug: LSC still has light powercore
====================

Even though infocard and FLstat say it has medium powercore, Archer still has only light core.

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - Gagadug. - 01-25-2017

====================
Type: Ship Slots
Bug: Guardian lacks the CD slot/ only has auxiliar slot
====================

Title sais it all #1

Fixed by Durandal. -Xalrok

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - sindroms - 01-25-2017

The powercore changes aren't in just yet, expect them to be implemented during a separate time during the weekend. Or a bit earlier.

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - Foxglove - 01-25-2017

Can the Nomads get an equivalent of that Maxim Chaingun? We didn't have an actual torpedo launcher to begin with, so it's be nice to at least have a copy of the human weapon.