Discovery Gaming Community
Reutlingen Storage Facility temporary bounty board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: Reutlingen Storage Facility temporary bounty board (/showthread.php?tid=144355)

Reutlingen Storage Facility temporary bounty board - Kruger - 10-17-2016

[Image: uEukgDN.png]

To: To: [RM], RFP|, BDM|, DHC-, independent law enforcer contractors, all those loyal to Rheinland, its principals and what it stands, all friends of Krüger Mineralien, Mercenaries and alike
Subject: All available fighting assistance required

Guten tag,

You know what you have to do. Gun footage here, credits forwarded to your bank accounts.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Aufsicht, Hans Hofmann

[Image: 7w0JMaz.png]

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility temporary bounty board - Hubert Hammer - 10-19-2016

Comm ID : Hubert Hammer
Encryption : Medium
Transmission strength : 98%
Destination ID : Hans Hoffmann

[Image: VzixZMQ.jpg]

Guten tag. As requested I moved my vessel, the RFPC-Hasselhoff to Elbe station where I witnessed a group of Hessian vessels retreating from Reutlingen. After engaging them I successfully managed to destroy one of their Hel cruisers.

Should you wish to confirm this, I believe one of your own vessels was witness to it. Any credit reward may be send to RFPC-Hasselhoff.

Transmission : Terminated

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility temporary bounty board - Skyelius - 10-22-2016

Identification: M-5173-02
Source: RNC-Himmelssegen
File: Combat Report RM-823.10.21-4U
Subject: Heroic Defense of Reutlingen (1)
Receiver: Hans Hoffman, Elbich Mining Facility

Herr Hoffman,

Thank you for going to the aid of Oberfeldwebel Friedhelm Neumann. I am as proud to be his commanding officer as you are thankful for his heroic deed today which has effectively bought Reutlingen more time to evacuate. Held Team, based off the Himmelssegen, now also fights against the ravaging hate armadas that have set their twisted hearts on the base, with our ship being recently deployed to the system. Having directly caused the destruction of the attacking vessels Magni, Leni Hall, Karl Stein, and Che Guevara, Friedhelm would have earned 120,000,000 Credits as your public bounty contract indicates. As you are well aware of, our pilots are not elegible for bounty collection, We are the Military, and serving Rheinland is our lifelong oath.

However, since I know you intend to some of your resources available to our small task force, I remind you of the ongoing efforts to retrofit old Series II Rheinland military fightercraft, which remain to this day as the trademark of our Helds. Should you wish to freely donate a certain amount of credits, know that the RNC-Himmelssegen is the ship with the most Series II fighters and bombers still in active service.

I will personally keep you informed of any entity or event that may become an important factor in the fate of Reutlingen. I expect you to do the same. You or your secretary may contact me at any time, but I have to remind you that our Kapitän is extremely busy as of late.

Servus,
Kapitänleutnant Schaeffer
Attachments: [Newsfile Einz] | [Newsfile Drei]

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility temporary bounty board - Kruger - 11-01-2016

[Image: Hans_Hofmann.png]

To: Hubert Hammer
Subject: Krüger Mineralien bounty board payout office

Guten tag herr Hammer,

A certain amount of credits has been transferred to your designated bank account RFPC-Hasselhoff.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Chief of Security, Hans Hofmann

[Image: End_Of_Transmission.png]

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility temporary bounty board - Kruger - 11-01-2016

[Image: Hans_Hofmann.png]

To: Kapitänleutnant Schaeffer
Subject: Krüger Mineralien bounty board payout office

Guten tag herr Schaeffer,

A certain amount of credits has been transferred to your designated bank account RNC-Himmelssegen.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Chief of Security, Hans Hofmann

[Image: End_Of_Transmission.png]