Discovery Gaming Community
»To: Jonathan Kalh - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: »To: Jonathan Kalh (/showthread.php?tid=144461)

»To: Jonathan Kalh - Kauket - 10-21-2016

[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Hello Redacted Agent-Lieutenant Commander Kalh,

A Pretty Blue Tweety Bird saw a squirmie wormie wiggling away into a dirty dirt hole. Maybe Redacted-Agent-Lieutenant-Commander should squirt some pesticide to kill off dirty squirmie wormies before they decide to multiply and spread dirty dirtness. Or Pretty Blue Tweety Bird will have to start tracking down wormie-squirmie-durmie noodles for lunch and will mash their children for seasoning and Pretty Blue Tweety Bird really doesn't want to have to do that.

(Disclaimer, I don't eat kids. Second disclaimer, they're most likely infertile from drug abuse and don't have children. Third disclaimer; do something about this.)

[Image: O4o2vBz.png]

Regards,
Pretty Blue Tweety Bird.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: »To: Jonathan Kalh - Kalhmera - 10-21-2016

[Image: JWZTtWh.png]
*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

This is very unexpected, i appreciate the information you have given me... but one can only wonder what do you want in return? How did you exactly know i was in Liberty?

-For Liberty
[Image: G3FZABZ.png]

RE: »To: Jonathan Kalh - Kauket - 10-21-2016

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

I dunno. I saw a funny looking guy named Kalh under the Fifth Fleet. Surprised me a little, but hey, it appeared to be true. Flying around under the same name isn't subtle, you know.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

I suppose i should go under a new alias... You just happen to see me in Liberty eh? seems i have doubted your resources and was hoping i was not noticed. Either way im curious. What do you gain from sending me the incriminating evidence against AFC?

-For Liberty

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

What do I gain? Less idiots trying to pollute Liberty with Artifacts and potentially endangering the lives of the innocents.

Christ, they're probably stupid enough to drool over it and go, "Guhhh - look at d' pwetti jewel!"

Uu-uu-u-rr-gg-hh. Oh well.

Maybe the Artifacts were making the Nomads worse in Liberty as we saw those Marduks. Or something, I don't know, but it'll certainly do no good. Are you not interested in working against the K'Hara?

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Hmm, you are correct, the increase in Artifacts could draw more Nomadic incidents withing Liberty. I am curious tho, you could have sent this information to anyone. Why me?

-For Liberty

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Because... you... told... me... you were interested in still working against them?

Oh well, not my loss if you can't remember that delightful conversation in that anomalous cloud. And besides, you seem competent enough.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Yes well i have had many conversations in that time. Its hard to keep track of them. Concerning AFC and there despicable crime ring, should you find anymore evidence against them please send them my way and i will ensure they get handled. As far as compensation for your efforts im not sure i can offer you much. Other then the satisfaction Liberty Citizens will be kept safe from thugs in disguise.

-For Liberty

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Compensation isn't required. Justice will suffice. Maybe some scans of illegal vessels can accidentally end up at your desk in the future. Maybe.

Oh, I know we'll still be on the other ends of the blade, but such is the way of life in Liberty. It's all fun and games, right? I mean, it's really fun to take Alan's ship down and to drop it off by a Naval Outpost. Or anyone else. Poor guy.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]