Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gabrielle Daniels - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gabrielle Daniels (/showthread.php?tid=144477)

To: Gabrielle Daniels - Reeves - 10-21-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Aidan Reeves
Subject: Arcani.
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Esteemed Guildmaster Daniels,

I must once again thank you for the honor of allowing me to join you on a patrol routine, but I've contacted you for something far more important than just a mere reiteration of gratitude.
I was recently briefed about a division of ours known as the Arcani and I immediately began to take interest in it, talking to anyone that seemed to possess knowledge about it to learn more. A few people suggested I attempt enlisting my services to it due to my obvious enthusiasm, during the process of which I decided to choose the zone of wherein I would perform my duties and promptly discovered you to be the head of the same.

I'm contacting you to request your express consent of allowing me to work for the Arcani division of our ever-so mighty paramilitary, to do my part in a greater scope for I have the necessary knowledge of the House to be effective at collecting information and scoping out potential enemies to our cause.

In either case, I'll patiently wait to hear from you, thank you once again Guildmaster.

-Aidan Reeves
Guardian, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Gabrielle Daniels - Implosion - 10-21-2016

Incoming Databurst
Decryption Protocols Engaged
Comm ID: "psychogab@core.snn"
Topic: Dangerous Technology
Compiling Pixels
Enabling profanity filter v2.0 Ultimate

Mr. Reeves, the guildmaster forwarded your message to me. For the time being, it's me who's in charge of the Arcani, so I'll have to process your application. You say you want to do work for the Arcani, you say you've got enthusiasm, so I'm willing to give you a chance. First thing's first, though, we need to get your geared and most importantly, I need to know where you want to put some work in. Be it Liberty, Rheinland, Kusari, Bretonia or even Gallia, my orders are clear. I'll come with you and make sure you're willing and capable of getting the job done. And believe me, it's not an easy job, this. So, do you have what it takes, Mr Reeves?

unexpected connection loss...terminating communication protocols

RE: To: Gabrielle Daniels - Reeves - 10-22-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Aidan Reeves
Subject: Arcani.
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Miss Daniels,

I intend to perform my duties within the zone of Liberty, I've lived and worked there all my life up until now. Given the fact I've been on both sides of the law there as well, I do have the necessary knowledge of how things work both above and under this figurative table.
I do have what it takes, if I do not, I will get it.

Inform me of the procedures I have to follow and how we'll go about this. I'll prove to you my capabilities at performing the duties of an Arcani operative.

-Aidan Reeves
Guardian, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Gabrielle Daniels - Implosion - 10-22-2016

Incoming Databurst
Decryption Protocols Engaged
Comm ID: "psychogab@core.snn"
Topic: Dangerous Technology
Compiling Pixels
Enabling profanity filter v2.0 Ultimate

You're in luck then, Mr. Reeves. I happen to be stationed in liberty myself. We should meet up so I can further evaluate your exact skill set. I like to know my people so I can get the best results from them. Here's how this will go, you're to report to a location (that will be attached under this message) in liberty. I'll be there, waiting from you. What happens then, is entirely up to you.
I'll be waiting.

Attachment found. Press to show contents

unexpected connection loss...terminating communication protocols