Discovery Gaming Community
Roppongi Station: Hidden deck C-2X || GC Blackmarket - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Roppongi Station: Hidden deck C-2X || GC Blackmarket (/showthread.php?tid=144485)

Pages: 1 2

Roppongi Station: Hidden deck C-2X || GC Blackmarket - ~Sisters of Light~ - 10-21-2016

The hallways of Roppongi become slowly fuller as the old kusarian woman passes through them. Her body may be withered, but her passed youth in combination with her still fluent movements give her a radiance of knowledge that others will lack for their lifetime and let everybody around her think of passed away times. Her smile stays polite no matter who meets her way. In front of a door she stops and takes an investigating look at the two dark dressed men.

[Image: 1IhCvbs.jpg]

They look similar enough to be siblings and both of them are well trained so hard muscles can be seen even beneath their suits. Both straighten their stands and bow slighty. The right one takes a step forward:

„Konbanwa Abe-dono. It is a pleasure to meet you. We were informed about the needed security arrangements for your place. So if you allow we would like to check if you wear any weapons with you.“
On her nod the left man gets to her and quickly scans if there are any hidden weapons in the layers of her grey beige Kimono. Since that isn’t the case both step back and enter the code to open the door. Abe waits until they are fully open and looks at the younger men.

„It delights me to see that the IC was able to even improve their excellent protection of our little market. And it gratifies me even more that they decided on two more sugarboys like you to grant it to us. To loose up the mood between us I will allow you to call me Kaede-sama. I think we will work perfectly together.“
She nods gracefully once more as she passes the door and pats the butts of the men.
„Keep your body in a good form so that I have something to look forward to!“

Kaede enters the main room oft he private section the Sisterhood got on Roppongi Station and that was changed into a bright pub with lovely dishes around to give men and women a comfortable rest from the shopping they are able to do here. The employees bow as they notice who entered the hidden halls while the guests already there unknowingly straighten their backs to show respect even without knowing who the old woman might be. Kaede lets her view wander through the room, seeing the more dimmed corners where their more infamous guests will be able to take a break without being recognized within seconds. Slowly she moves on, answering the organisational questions of her staff before she moves on to the clean hallway where their guests can decide if they wish to take a visit at the place where they can purchase propaganda magazines, technical equipment,even more advanced technology like Jumphole generator parts and the plans for building it. Which will naturally only be handed to persons the Empress herself approves.

Kaede shakes her head as she thinks about this strange name the current leader of her movement took once she left home for the sake of finding her mother. But as the loyal servant she proved herself to be within the decades of serving the current leader oft he Sisterhood Abe-san won’t question her mistress decisions. Swiftly she looks through the markethall, entering the part where weapons can be maintained, even when they will be brought tot he ship oft he buyer and won’t be handed while the person is still in this security area. The woman stops as her communication device rings to show that there was another request which went through the check of their sisters to prevent persons seeing the black market which the Golden Chrysanthemums opened here. With a worried face Kaede leads it towards a more specific background check. As she remembers that she is still in public and removes her worried face and returns to the common light smile.

Her next stop is in a completely different hall. The atmosphere there reminds more of a shopingcenter then anything else and the persons walking around here are women mostly, looking for products for the children of their family. With pride Kaede walks through the market were only the finest hand-made children clothes are sold. Besides the clothing they also offer toys, goods for babies and whatever a customer requested. The network that shows the fruits here is based on the knowledge the countless sisters made while raising their children.
With a sigh Kaede leaves the crowded place and heads tot he far end oft he main hallway. Three women are standing there, their dresses say that they are here to help the customers if they look for something specific. The truth is that each of these woman is able to kill a person without a weapon within an eyeblink.

„Kaede-dono. Welcome back, everything was calm last night and today. Only some of our kind asked for your flowergarden. Enjoy your stay as long as it may last.“

All show deep respect for the elderly woman as they open the hidden door and Abe-san enters the sanctuary of their blackmarket. Fresh air brushes as a gentle breeze over her face and the tender fraguence of tea touches her nose. Singing birds, hidden within the trees of the secret backyard, please the ear of every sister who decided on a break here. In the middle of the open place a tea ceremony takes place while other sisters get a dose of the high quality Cardamine they brought here. Pagodes offer shelter from the artificial sun which shines from the ceiling, the typical low tables are there as well as some more western sitting possibilities. Every woman in here enjoys the surrounding and the possibilities to distract theirselves from whatever might have happened before their arrival here.

// Kudos to every faction member who gave input to this here.

RE: Roppongi Station: Hidden deck C-2X || GC Blackmarket - Emperor Tekagi - 10-22-2016

(//heard a few were confused about it, my mistake. Forgot to clarify that everyone who could have access to this market here can come and RP. Yes, the jumphole generator parts are for sale too.)

While Kaede walked past the corner the jumphole generator parts were stored, another woman went towards this direction. A young kusarian, obviously one of the Golden Chrysanthemums as she was one of the few people at the market who carried a blaster. As she arrived there the second woman guarding the parts smiled brightly.

"If this isn't our little treasure hunter Mi?" The one woman asked and Mi just chuckled weakly.

"Hai. It's me! Minami Mi, the treasure hunter of Kusari. But anyways, anyone showed interest for the parts yet?" - "Sadly not.. though I am very sure that it won't take us long to find someone." - "You might be right. Take your break. I will take care of things now." - "Arigato, Mi-chan."

And with this the second woman left towards the entrance of the market, leaving Mi alone in charge of the likely high value objects she found in Shikoku not long ago.

'I really hope someone has enough money and interest to buy them from us. We could put good use to the money..'

RE: Roppongi Station: Hidden deck C-2X || GC Blackmarket - Skorak - 10-23-2016

The majestic liner had finished docking a few hours ago. It's sleek kusarian designe staying in crass contrast to the mostly practical structure called Roppongi Station. People were leaving and entering, mostly staff and executives and just a few people that Interspace's Vice President was taking with him on his travels.

Eventually Michael Dean was leaving the ship himself. In his company was a beautiful, yet determined looking woman that wasn't quite fitting the people he would usually have around himself. After a short talk with Administration they went straight for Deck C-2X. It wasn't Dean's first time visiting this place, having always been fond of the sisterhood for various reasons.

"Good day, my companion, Miss Lind and I are here to check out the merchandise." He said shortly, his companion wasn't known here yet and he was a businessman after all and didn't want to unsettle the sisterhood.

"It came to our ears that your organisation acquired something that immediately... made us jump in surprise if you understand where I'm coming from." He said to gave them a hint of their intentions to acquire the Jumphole generator parts.

RE: Roppongi Station: Hidden deck C-2X || GC Blackmarket - Venkman - 10-23-2016

Not knowing what to expect, Sofia just followed Mr. Dean. It was her first time in Kusari let alone Roppongi Station and it's hidden decks. With her he has a small black briefcase which contained her writings about the projects. Her briefcase can only be opened by using her fingerprint. Unlike some people, Sofia is very quiet even with people she is comfortable with like Mr. Dean.

On their way to Kusari, Sofia was doing her research on her pad that she always carries with her. Dean tried to open a subject and get her to talk, but it was in vain as she just smiled and continued doing her thing.
Once they reached New Tokyo and docked on Roppongi Station she packed her pad, took her suit and followed Dean. Upon being greeted by the Administration Sofia would just smile and continue without talking.

'' This way Miss Lind '' - Dean said to Sofia while going through the doors that were heavily guarded. Dean greeted the female person that was a part of the Sisterhood and without any hesitation went straight to business.

Like every scientist, Sofia was very interested in new and unknown pieces of tech which could improve her research. Luckily for her, the Sisterhood has that same unknown tech. Sofia stood behind Dean and waited for Kusarian to start talking.

RE: Roppongi Station: Hidden deck C-2X || GC Blackmarket - Emperor Tekagi - 10-23-2016

The rather young guard who left Minami's side had been the one to meet their visitors as first. She bowed her head just a bit and gave them both a warm smile. This must have been Mr. Dean. She heard rumours about him, so the money arrived at the place?

"Kon'nichiwa, it is always making us happy to see you around here, Dean-san." She just watched the woman at his side for a moment.
"Pleased to meet you, Lind-san. Welcome to our market, your first time here, hai?" Though she didn't await an answer and turned back to Dean

"So. You jumped up from your seat in surprise, I suppose? Let's bring you to an even more 'jumpy' place then. If you may follow me."

The woman already turned around and walked back towards the place Minami stood guard, smiling now that they couldn't see her face. Interspace themselves was interested into the parts, this was just perfect. Yet she remembered that it all depended on the Empress' approval.

RE: Roppongi Station: Hidden deck C-2X || GC Blackmarket - Skorak - 10-28-2016

Dean gave out a short laugh and then went to follow the young kusarian. "I'd love to see what you have to offer." He said and threw a look on his watch. This shouldn't take too long, was what he hoped. As much as he enjoyed dealing with the sisterhood, he didn't want to waste time looking through barely legal merchandise.

"Tell me, was there any other people interested in this? He asked shortly while checking his surroundings rather bored. For him this was just some business. Lind was interested in these parts so he'd use his connections to get them. They should get Interspace an edge, maybe get them something nice to sell to Ageira or others if the price was right. The thought made him smirk. If there was anyone else, they'd just outbid them.

RE: Roppongi Station: Hidden deck C-2X || GC Blackmarket - Emperor Tekagi - 10-28-2016

The young woman slowed down as they passed two armed guards and then walked over to the far corner of the room. Minami was waiting there already.

"Mi-chan, more people are interested." The guard said. "Take care of them." Without any more words she turned around, giving the two customers a short nod before heading back towards the exit.

"Pleased to meet you, Mister Dean.. and.. your secretary?" Mi suggested and gave both a warm smile. "So you are interested into these nice parts we.. got our hands on. You see, after analyzing those parts a bit we decided that only our Empress herself decides about whom we sell them to. This just as hint. Now, I suggest you wish to take a look at them?"

Minami was pretty sure that Kaedo could handle things with Rinoa-sama in case of these two being really serious about buying them. In the end both of them were employed by IC themselves. One could trust Interspace, that Mi knew for sure. Anyways, while waiting for their answer she just smiled weakly. More looking at Sofia then at Dean though.

RE: Roppongi Station: Hidden deck C-2X || GC Blackmarket - Skorak - 11-02-2016

Dean gave the guard only a short glance and then looked back at his trading partner. He was a businessman after all but her good looks were helping greatly.
"The pleasure is on our side." He repeated, thinking he'd follow the customs of this house and place with it.

"This is actually... well, this is Miss Lind from our R&D department." He then decided to just tell her while he was before thinking of maybe manufacturing a story to not make their interest appear too high. That was never good for the prices. He decided against it because Lind would surely not enjoy playing his secretary.

He noted the comment about the Empress and made a mental note for himself. While she wasn't accepted she would probably still wish to be treated like a real Empress. "Yes please. If we could take a look at the parts we'd be grateful." He gave her to understand in a rather formal manner now that he knew an Empress was involved.

RE: Roppongi Station: Hidden deck C-2X || GC Blackmarket - Emperor Tekagi - 11-03-2016

[size=medium]Minami nodded at Sofia after she was introduced by Dean.

"A pleasure to meet you than, Miss Lind." She copied the non-kusarian form of adress on purpose but shortly after simply turned back to Dean. She knew that this request would appear and had to smile when Dean really asked for it than.

"This is nothing that needs permission. Just let me open the box, hai?" She took a step backwards and turned a little bit around, bowing down and carefully unlocking the largest of the three boxes with a key which she apparently took out of the v-neck of her shirt. Once she unlocked the box she looked back up at Dean.
"Uh.. Gomen'nasai but could you be so kind and help me with the cover? It's a bit too heavy for me alone."

RE: Roppongi Station: Hidden deck C-2X || GC Blackmarket - Skorak - 11-13-2016

Dean wasn't watching her primarily anymore and focused on the goods. He only shortly glanced at her retrieving her key and when she couldn't open the box he quickly helped her. He wasn't usually doing work but this seemed easy enough, especially if his trading partner was a small woman.

"Ah I see." He just said as the box opened despite him having no clue about the technical side of the thing at all so he waved Lind over.

"Here can you check if that is what we were supposed to acquire?" He asked and then looked at the woman who opened the case for them in case she wanted to say anything.