Discovery Gaming Community
to: Gateway Shipping Inc. | subj: Contract - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: to: Gateway Shipping Inc. | subj: Contract (/showthread.php?tid=144521)

Pages: 1 2

to: Gateway Shipping Inc. | subj: Contract - Daedalus Command - Production - 10-22-2016

--- Channel Connected ---

[Image: 4YrSRyN.png]
[Image: vQNTuep.jpg]

To: Gateway Shipping Inc.
Subject: Contract
Encryption: 85-48-52-extreme

--- Incoming Transmission ---

Greetings, leaders of Gateway Shipping.

My name is Patrick West, and I'm the manager of a new freelancer station Glendalough Orbital, located in Coronado. Your company is known for your transport services, and I would like to offer you a contract. Our base currently needs a considerable amount of Hull Segments for the expansions we are building. Do you think your company could accept a contract for delivery of 20 000 crates of this materials, priced 2 000 SC per delivered crate?

With Regards
Patrick C. West

--- Transmission Terminated ---

RE: to: Gateway Shipping Inc. | subj: Contract - Daedalus Command - Production - 10-23-2016

---You have 1 new message ---

RE: to: Gateway Shipping Inc. | subj: Contract - Aereon - 10-23-2016

[Image: GatewayTransBar1Start_zpsd55bb68a.png]

Good Evening Mr Patrick West was it ?

My Name is Murdock McFlanagen Director of Public Relations & Marketing for Gateway|

Apologies for the delay Haven't been on Oceania for a tad bit , but down to business !

Your request seems Simple Enough and only 1 system away from Oceania,though we don't tend to usually find our selves in Coronado,we welcome the opportunity.
As for your Price this seems acceptable as well ,although Depending on the difficulty of transporting the materials this may need to be re-negotiated but lets cross that bridge IF we get there.

Just some need to enquire about 2 Pieces of Information since we've never been to your Station before or done business with you :

1. Your Location so we can deliver the required shipments.

2. How urgently do you need the Materials ? / When do you Need them if its not Urgent.
The Sooner you can give us those pieces of information the sooner we can draw up a shipping Route.

Looking forward to working with you.

-Murdock Out

[Image: GatewayTransBar2End_zpsc0208d50.png]

RE: to: Gateway Shipping Inc. | subj: Contract - Daedalus Command - Production - 10-23-2016

Greetings, Mr. McFlanagen.

The materials are not needed urgently, we are merely increasing our storage capacities, but since the base is still very much under construction, it does not generate any profits, which is a state I would like to change as soon as possible. I'm not asking you to complete this contract in the next 24 hours, but I would be gratefull if the shipments were completed within a weak. Your ships are cleared to dock and the location will be sent to you momentarily via a secured private channel.

With Regards
Patrick C. West

RE: to: Gateway Shipping Inc. | subj: Contract - Aereon - 10-23-2016

Hah! Now that is the FASTEST response I've gotten in a long time.

The Co-ordinates have been received and we'll start working our the shipping route.

See you soon

-Murdock Out

RE: to: Gateway Shipping Inc. | subj: Contract - JorgeRyan - 10-25-2016

[Image: akhABTp.jpg]

Greetings everyone, last night I delivered the 20,000 Hull Segements to Glendalough Orbital, along with a bonus load of 1500 crates of Food, Water and Oxygen, since I had some spare cargo space on the last trip. Here are the shipping manifests:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

If you ever need more cargo moved, let me or Murdock know and we'll get right on it.
But for now, I'm off to get some rest,
Stay safe out there

--Transmission Closed--

RE: to: Gateway Shipping Inc. | subj: Contract - Daedalus Command - Production - 11-01-2016

Mr. Boreal,

thank you for you deliveries, all crates are accounted for.

With Regards
Patrick C. West

RE: to: Gateway Shipping Inc. | subj: Contract - Daedalus Command - Production - 11-11-2016

Greetings again.

I would like to offer you a new contract, if you are interested. We currently need 20 000 crates of Quantum Arrays, and I can offer you 3 250 SC per crate delivered. I understand it is no small amount, but I trust your company is more than able to handle it.

With Regards
Patrick C. West

RE: to: Gateway Shipping Inc. | subj: Contract - Daedalus Command - Production - 11-13-2016

---You have 1 new message ---

RE: to: Gateway Shipping Inc. | subj: Contract - Aereon - 11-13-2016

Good Evening

Murdock McFlanagen Director of Public Relations & Marketing for Gateway| here,sorry for the delay

20 000 crates of Quantum Arrays eh ? indeed no small amount But it shall be done!

We'll get on it as soon as we have some free ships.

-Murdock Out