Discovery Gaming Community
To: Grand Admiral Michael Golanski - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Grand Admiral Michael Golanski (/showthread.php?tid=144529)

To: Grand Admiral Michael Golanski - Shaggy - 10-22-2016

[Image: S6fUqMZ.png]

Encryption: Unbreakable
ID: Fleet Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Tech Exchange

Grand Admiral Golanski,

With the recent destruction of the alien gate within Coronado that led to Tau 117. I would like to request technology and equipment which will include fighter and bomber crafts. I am assuming with both our forces working together tightly we have grown stronger with each other. Also please do not forget about the Amenhotep Osiris Battleship who was granted repairs and Crayterian weaponry due to the stance of the emergency and situation.

I would like to request this for our Intelligence Service and restrict them for secret missions online and to our most skilled, loyal and honest pilots. Not only this but they will be highly classified so there will be no problems with your allies and alliances along with ours. I am sure you will understand the Core could cause problems for us if they see Order flying Crayterian ships within the Omicrons or if we are flying Order ships within Liberty or Bretonia might cause some problems... So with that in mind I would like it to still go through if you are happy with that and I would have Dylan Larkin work hard with his team to get Crayterian and Order compatible to 90% percent with Fighters and Bomber sized crafts.

Please inform me with your thoughts on this and if you agree.

Signed,
Fleet Admiral Claire Chandler,
Crayter Republic Military

RE: To: Grand Admiral Michael Golanski - Shaggy - 10-30-2016

ID: Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Communique

Re-Sending transmission

Signed,
Admiral Claire Chandler,
Crayter Republic Military

RE: To: Grand Admiral Michael Golanski - Omicron - 11-23-2016

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

Towards attention of Crayterian Admiral Chandler. Golanski speaking.

Running Order produced hardware without prior preparation is costly exercise and straining for logistics. While weapon systems should be simple enough, Colonial Military had no experience in utilizing any piece of Order technology. We will do what we can on our part and consent to supply small craft and assorted subsystems to your Intelligence Service. In return, we ask to acquire all models produced by Crayterian corporations for tests and evaluation on our terms. Our shipyard masters expressed particular interest in Thanatos class heavy cruisers and assorted turrets used thorough your fleet. I understand however that it is not something you part with lightly.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
O.C.V. Fedayeen

Desperta Ferro

RE: To: Grand Admiral Michael Golanski - Shaggy - 11-23-2016

ID: Fleet Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Communique

Grand Admiral Golanski,

It is an honor to hear from you after such events within the Coronado region over the past months. We have not yet been informed if you returned home with you're battle group or not as of yet, please inform us with this so we can update our maintenance logs.

Now to you're response, what you say is true, it is a very costly exercise and it will strain not just you're logistics but ours as well. I would like to offer you docking rights to our new Research Center known as Minerva Research Center which is orbiting Planet Yuma, I am sure you have seen it when you were within Coronado. This facility is now rightfully owned by the Crayter Republic and our science division is moving out shortly, so we can free up some labs on Sabah Shipyard for our more larger exercises.

With your offer of allowing us to utilize the Order weapon systems to the Crayter Military ships, I am assuming you are speaking of Fighter and Bomber weapon systems and no larger. We are grateful for your offer, but I will only be able to offer you the schematic's of our fighters and bombers but we will be able to in the future sell you a few of our Hydra-gunboat class vessels and one of our old model Thanatos Cruisers. I am sure you are aware selling the blueprints and schematic's of our war crafts could in the distant future cause us problems, not only that we are in the process of creating and building a master piece which will hopefully be able to cause destruction and terror to the Gallic Force and Outcasts.

Our weaponry that is used for our heavier class vessels are expensive for us to build and we again can only sell you weapon systems which you are then free to do as you wish, but we are not able to trade you schematic's on such thing. But if it is a problem, then what we ask is to purchase some of the Bastet Very Heavy Fighters and Sehkmet Bomber class vessels with training to gain 90% power capability to our own weapon systems.

This is all for now.

[Image: Sls4h7v.png]