Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Get your fresh Oranges right here! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Admin Notice: Get your fresh Oranges right here! (/showthread.php?tid=144564)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Admin Notice: Get your fresh Oranges right here! - sindroms - 10-23-2016

Cue the theme...

Good day, everyone.

Needless to say, this year has been pretty bumpy for DiscoveryGC and it would be silly to try and say otherwise. I am not a person for long winded speeches, but hear me out. We are trying our best, even though sometimes it does not seem that way. The validity of judgements may look very different from this side of the fence. The activity level of the staff members is hard to judge as much of it happens behind closed doors, but it should be of no surprise that many of our peeps have taken a well-deserved holiday from their duties. Things tend to slow down during those times and the community is often notified it indirectly once things get sluggish.

Today, however, we are taking the steps forward to remedy this. I am very much glad to announce our new set of Forum Moderators to the team:

@Clavius
@Neptune
@Ramke
@Syf
@TheJarl

These are the peeps who will help us with keeping Discovery Freelancer as stable as we humanly can. We expect them to do a good job and wish them not to burn out too much.

Indirectly, we apologize to the faction leaders for stealing their subjects away, but our coffee machine is more important than yours. (sun)

RE: Admin Notice: Get your fresh Oranges right here! - Tyria Regalia - 10-23-2016

Congratulations to all, especially TheJarl for a second time.

RE: Admin Notice: Get your fresh Oranges right here! - TheSauron - 10-23-2016

Clavius is a mod. Brace yourself, all of you, for the end is nigh.

RE: Admin Notice: Get your fresh Oranges right here! - Sombs - 10-23-2016

Have 'fun', Ramke and Cael ;3

RE: Admin Notice: Get your fresh Oranges right here! - Cælumaresh - 10-23-2016

Danke everyone (bow)

RE: Admin Notice: Get your fresh Oranges right here! - Eurobeat - 10-23-2016

ASDFGHADFGJ NEPTUNE AND CLAVIUS ARE NOW MODS

*distant evil laughter*

RE: Admin Notice: Get your fresh Oranges right here! - Emperor Tekagi - 10-23-2016

Woohoo. Two mods to abuse on this list.
Nah, seriously. Have fun guys ;p
(especially cael and ramke)

RE: Admin Notice: Get your fresh Oranges right here! - Epo - 10-23-2016

Congratz boys! (and girls of there are any)

RE: Admin Notice: Get your fresh Oranges right here! - Apollon - 10-23-2016

Crap, Jarl is a mod again, now I can't swear in arabic. And apparently we also have a new red panda as an orange. What's this heresy?

Jokes aside. Congratulations and good luck everyone!

RE: Admin Notice: Get your fresh Oranges right here! - TheJarl - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 08:18 PM)Ghostazarashi Wrote: Crap, Jarl is a mod again, now I can't swear in arabic. And apparently we also have a new red panda as an orange. What's this heresy?

Jokes aside. Congratulations and good luck everyone!

It's ok just put in a few extra apostrophes like K'Hara do (wait)