Discovery Gaming Community
Message to Ageira Innovations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Message to Ageira Innovations (/showthread.php?tid=144734)

Message to Ageira Innovations - Republikanische Großspedition - 10-28-2016

[(Setting up Neural Net link)]

IDENTIFICATION: Leopold Hertel
ID-SOURCE: Altona Station
[(Connection Established)]

[Image: Gt2NnLs.jpg]

Guten Tag, ladies and gentlemen of Ageira Innovations.

I am Leopold Hertel, the current division manager of Republikanische Großspedition, ein recent subsidiary of Republian Shipping and I am contacting you for ein rather
surprising request.

As you may have noticed recently, the jumpgate connection between Omega-7 and Omega-3 have been disrupted by ion storms. This has ein huge impact on the
economy links between Rheinland and Bretonia as you perhaps imagine.

Although I am sure that Ageira and Deep Space Engineering will do everything possible to refurbish the jumpgate connection, we at RGS want to offer our aid.
In the end we are patriotic Rheinlanders, and by helping you, we help Rheinland.
Thus, RGS would like to offer its aid by transporting necessary jump gate parts into Omega-7. Of course with the approval of Ageira and the LIberty government.

I am well aware, that this might raise more than ein few eyebrows, but I can assure you, we do not have any other intentions than to help out.
As such, we only ask for ein temporary permission until the jumpgate connection between Omega-7 and Omega-3 has been restored.
If there are any other conditions for this, just let me know, I am sure we can set up ein agreement that will to your liking for the duration of the jumpgate repairs.

I looking forward to your answer.

[(Connection on Standby)]

RE: Message to Ageira Innovations - Jay Anderson - 10-29-2016

[Image: FlEnBhb.png]

To: Leopold Hertel

Herr Hertel,

We appreciate your offer of help. However, you should be aware that Jump Gate parts packages, also known as White Boxes, require very specific handling by specially trained personnel. Also, it is very sensitive cargo that draws loads of unwanted attention from all kinds of criminal elements, from Lane Hackers to Rheinland revolutionaries.

We can only ensure the security of transportation by making thorough and deep audit of potential transporter, which includes background check on all personnel, verification of vessels and other types of inspections. This is going to take several months, even if we start the procedure now.

Thus, it is unlikely that your company can pass the audit before the current crisis is resolved. If you still want to apply for permission to transport the White Boxes, I will kick off the procedure for you.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: Message to Ageira Innovations - Republikanische Großspedition - 10-29-2016

[(Setting up Neural Net link)]

IDENTIFICATION: Leopold Hertel
ID-SOURCE: Altona Station
[(Connection Established)]

[Image: Gt2NnLs.jpg]

Greetings, Herr Anderson,

thank you for replying this fast to mein message.

The level of security that Ageira handles regarding these so called white boxes is well known, thus it does not surprise me that your company will investigate the background
of partners.
Though it is very unfortunate for us to be unable to assist with the repairs for the jumpgate connection, I think it would help Rheinland in long term if there is ein higher level of logistics for the transportation of jumpgate parts.

Therefore, as division manager of the Spedition, I kindly ask Ageira Innovations for ein permission for all RGS) tagged vessels to transport jumpgate parts. This permission is just necessary to handle transportation from Liberty into Rheinland on the shortest route and excludes the transportation of these white boxes into other regions.

If this is possible, then I will gladly answer any questions that may be on your side.

[(Connection on Standby)]