Discovery Gaming Community
Have YOU ever done the Diamond - Niobium run? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Have YOU ever done the Diamond - Niobium run? (/showthread.php?tid=14481)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Have YOU ever done the Diamond - Niobium run? - looqas - 12-14-2008

Have you ever done what you so despise? Time to get this off of your chest. To come clean. To confess your sins.

The route I'm talking about is not the legitimate Diamond - Niobium run using the lanes.

The route we all mean is taking the S-13 hole in Berlin, using the jump hole to Chugoku and hole again to Hokkaido to Tokyo and back.

I suspect that in the accompanying poll we get a pretty small precentage in the lower spectrum.

Confession: I've done the route once. It made me feel bad that I just couldn't continue using it ever since. I've got nothing against heavy trading and using maximum profits, but there are some limits for it seems.

Have YOU ever done the Diamond - Niobium run? - Captain - 12-14-2008

I hereby confess i did it once, but I prefer my main route, better RP almost same profits

Have YOU ever done the Diamond - Niobium run? - deluca - 12-14-2008

It's my main route for one character, my freelancer, but i RP with it

My other route is with a junker and i do that just as much so its about 50/50

I dont think its bad as long as you dont cut through chugoku and you can rp with the many pirates there i find it fun

Have YOU ever done the Diamond - Niobium run? - MarvinCZ - 12-14-2008

I never did that route. In fact, I even avoid S-13 most of the times.
I believe Diamond-Niobium would be fine when taken without the shortcuts, at least without Chugoku. I might try that some day...

Have YOU ever done the Diamond - Niobium run? - Cyro - 12-14-2008

Yes, I confess my sins!*sigh*

I did it 4 times. I didn't feel bad though - there wasn't much people there, just some pirate stopped me and I RP-ed with him. I haven't used that route since I actually discovered that the route is heavily pirated.

Have YOU ever done the Diamond - Niobium run? - Spear - 12-14-2008

Did it a few times in my early days, well 1/2 of it, it was part of a loop run, I would do the diamonds but not return with niobium. Simple back and forward runs melt my already declining brain :crazy:

Have YOU ever done the Diamond - Niobium run? - Cosmos - 12-14-2008

never done it, and i dont really want too, im fine with my current route.

Have YOU ever done the Diamond - Niobium run? - Dusty Lens - 12-14-2008

*cries*

Yes! Yes I did! I needed to pay for my guard system dangit.

I also abused no less than three restricted systems in order to do my modified route, I'm the worst kind of person.

Have YOU ever done the Diamond - Niobium run? - swift - 12-14-2008

Well I sometimes go all tradelanes, but mostly go NB-->S13-->Kyushu-->NT.
But I try to RP it.

Have YOU ever done the Diamond - Niobium run? - Fletcher - 12-14-2008

I've never done it on Discovery, I did it in Vanilla Freelancer SP a couple of times years ago.

Burn you sinners!!