Discovery Gaming Community
To: Crayter Defense Industries | From: Gateway Shipping | Subj: Crayter Ships - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Crayter Defense Industries | From: Gateway Shipping | Subj: Crayter Ships (/showthread.php?tid=144867)

To: Crayter Defense Industries | From: Gateway Shipping | Subj: Crayter Ships - TheShooter36 - 11-01-2016

[Image: qEol8R.png]

Greetings, Director Larkin.

Its been some time last i personally contacted any Crayter personnel isnt it? I hope the Republic satisfied with our product's quality and price, as i heard a Cloak Disruptor Type-III succesfully installed on the Ares and i am certain the Hyperspace Matrix ex-Fleet Admiral Richard wanted still serving your needs... Aside from all the greetings and pleasantries, i am here to do business after all. Moving to the matter, meanwhile Mr.Shepard doing profitable business with you, i grew interest in Crayter technology myself. As i became Vice President of Gateway, i am looking for ships that must serve my needs. For general use, protection, executive ship and combat purposes, a Hydra-Class Gunboat should suffice and for times of hauling needs, i am looking for an Atlas, which is a formidable vessel. Money is not a problem at all so if they are available on stock, i will forgo construction materials. I wish you are open for such business, still.

RE: To: Crayter Defense Industries | From: Gateway Shipping | Subj: Crayter Ships - TheShooter36 - 11-02-2016

***RETRANSMITTING***

RE: To: Crayter Defense Industries | From: Gateway Shipping | Subj: Crayter Ships - Shaggy - 11-03-2016

[Image: 9NMonX5.png]

Mr Stark,

Indeed it has been a long time. From the feedback we have received from the pilots and command officers, yes we are satisfied with the work you, your men and women are producing. Our last purchase was indeed a Cloak Disruptor Type - III, which has been tested in the presence of Alan Shepard. But we are yet to test it in battle. The Hyperspace Matrix is also waiting to be tested. Ex-Fleet Admiral Richard is still in a hospital bed from the rumors I am hearing. But I can not tell you how he is doing. I am not a doctor after all.

We are glad you want to do more business with the Crayter Republic, mostly importantly the Crayter Defense Industries. From my understanding with what you have said, you wish to purchase a Atlas Transport and a Hydra Gunboat. I would like to ask you to go through our data base which will inform you on prices, what construction materials are needed, and what vessels we have for sale. Crayter Defense Industries this is where you should check, not only that I advice you request it, purchase and so on within that archive.

Thank you for your interest in our ships,
Fly safe.

Sincerely,

Director Ryan Larkin

[Image: kkvmHx6.png]