Discovery Gaming Community
Project: FENRISWOLF || Visible for: Lukas Keller - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Project: FENRISWOLF || Visible for: Lukas Keller (/showthread.php?tid=144878)

Project: FENRISWOLF || Visible for: Lukas Keller - Shelco - 11-01-2016

[Image: fM9VhYM.png]

Yes, it is happening, Lukas, this ship will be mine, i don't care what happens, alright?
So, i just took a look at the blueprint that i received, it is easier than a Hessian ship but also after my personal demands which makes it a liiiiittle bit harder.
I am so lucky, that this came in fast enough so i could tell my engineers that i am ACTUALLY DOING THIS because nobody wanted to believe me "ooooh you just want to keep us so we don't leave you hanging" Well, guess who has the plans.
Anyway for better....overview of the project, this is what we want.

[Image: nKHJZAY.jpg]

Of course you get your reward as i mentioned earlier, alright? I think this will be done in no time, IF we really want to have it done in no time, which is, self explaining.

So i simply gathered a few things we need, here's the list:
  • Ship Hull Panels 6.000 units
    Basic Alloy —4.000 units
    Super Alloy — 4.200 units
    Ablative Armor Plating —3.500 units
    Engine Components — 2.500 units
    Industrial Material — 2.500 units
    Optronics —2.000 units
    Titanium — 2.000 units
    Things that i scrap out of the Jotunheim to put it in the ship - Don't know yet, i will do this by myself.

I think most of these things are gatherable from some transports, grab one for yourself and try to get what we need, okay? Okay.
    If there is no other way, there is this group, called "[FL-ER] who can haul everything to every place, for a price of course, but tell me if you need to contact them, the goods would basically have to go to Wolfsburg but they don't have access there so they would have to bring it to Vogtland.

Okay, i think this is actually all, good luck and report any success you make.

Bis dann.

[Image: pCbqvSP.png]

RE: Project: FENRISWOLF || Visible for: Lukas Keller - Shelco - 11-02-2016

Okay, i got lucky, a few transports, including kusarian ones were ready to give me their valuable cargo, if this is going on that fast, we'll be done in a day or two.

Here are the shots:
Get your ass up and do something too!

RE: Project: FENRISWOLF || Visible for: Lukas Keller - Reeves - 11-02-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: 47d211f577.jpg]
Neural net ID: Lukas Keller
[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Encryption: Medium
Topic: Fenriswolf

I'm really exhausted and I'm not happy... with the fact that I had to resort to slightly pressuring a few civilian transports to donate half their cargo of equipment to me, but I suppose it's for the greater good... seeing as it'll be us keeping the Corsairs out more so than the Military will anyway..
I've attached all the delivery reports, I'm going to... put my posterior down and sleep now...

Industrial things
Ablative Armor Plating
Engine bits

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Project: FENRISWOLF || Visible for: Lukas Keller - Shelco - 11-02-2016

Ah, good to see progress already, yeah yeah, lay yourself down, deserved it.

RE: Project: FENRISWOLF || Visible for: Lukas Keller - Shelco - 11-05-2016

We did it, or better said, I did it, [FL-ER] delivered the goods to Freistadt and i picked them up, the engineers can finish the working process for the rest and especially the interior.
I will send you a picture of the Fenriswolf being in the Shipyard later, now we still need to pay these idiots.
16.900.000$ to [FL-ER]Bank, we'll share the costs, i will send the money and you will send 8.450.000$ to me, okay?

Here are the shots:

RE: Project: FENRISWOLF || Visible for: Lukas Keller - Reeves - 11-05-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: 47d211f577.jpg]
Neural net ID: Lukas Keller
[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Encryption: Medium
Topic: Fenriswolf

I've wired the funds, please don't overwork yourself, my dear...
Here's a small confirmation of the transfer of funds..
Take care, I'll hopefully meet you on our ship when we're to see each other next.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Project: FENRISWOLF || Visible for: Lukas Keller - Shelco - 11-05-2016

There is no "overworking" you can only be too lazy or too slow!

Here, you see what work does, a shot from the Fenriswolf under construction from the inside:

[Image: 4OSKeRe.png]

RE: Project: FENRISWOLF || Visible for: Lukas Keller - Shelco - 11-08-2016

We did it! The ship is done, only a few changes and the install of Laufey and we should be good to go, a few tings from the Jotunheim were taken out to be implated in the Fenriswolf.
Of course the size is not the same but...it is awesome, okay?
You'll very soon have a look on it.