Discovery Gaming Community
To: Cellular Neuralnet Phonecall to the BDM directorate, Hamburg Office. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Cellular Neuralnet Phonecall to the BDM directorate, Hamburg Office. (/showthread.php?tid=144898)

To: Cellular Neuralnet Phonecall to the BDM directorate, Hamburg Office. - Arno Schultzky - 11-02-2016

[Image: jUO9FvD.jpg?1]
[Hello, yes. Yes, I... I have info on a suspected terrorist... Yes, I would like to turn myself in.

I know you're tracing this call and already have me triangulated. The phone's on playback so you won't have me facematched yet, but that won't stop the airdrones. Gives me about two minutes if I want to get out of here.. Attached a photograph so you've got it double-set. Hasselbrack walled city, Hundred and sixty third, Von Rohe avenue, central newmarket, Kusaritown, west side.

It's 4:21 AM, on a tuesday, and the city's still shining.

Everything is falling apart here.

I've got a message from my... my boss. It'll be playing in... what... seven seconds. Listen to it - please.]

Incoming Transmission

[Image: Em2HVQI.gif]

We are Alsterians. It is more likely than not you will find us repellant. Hear us out before you arrest poor Izaak.

This is a flare in the dark.

We know where you were on Von Rohe’s day, BDM. You did what you had to do to save Rheinland and her people. You prevented the revolution from plunging Rheinland into total collapse. You made the only act you could.

For this, and many more great patriotic acts, you have our love.

Do you have an institutional memorandum, BDM? You were founded to serve the Kaiser edict, to be liberal with the law to enforce conservative values. That you did. But the most mischievous of spies cannot deter the the will of a sufficiently populated mob. You cannot assassinate a thousand thousand. Cannot save bastion that does not exist.

You exist for the preservation and the perpetuation of Rheinland against foreign agitators, economic warfare, and cultural sublimation - against internal political dissident movements and unpatriotic separatists who would do the powers-that-be ill. Who would brand us with a slave marking and call it reform.

Who does that remind you of?

Transmission Ended

RE: To: Cellular Neuralnet Phonecall to the BDM directorate, Hamburg Office. - Shelco - 11-03-2016

[Image: TbarBDM2.gif]

Guten Tag,

my name is Stefan Hofmann and i am Agent in the BDM.
I am more surprised by the way you contact us especially since our little "confrontation" went out of hand.
The way you are using your words diverts you from the ones we fought yesterday, but that makes me doubt your reliabilty, are you the same Unioners we saw yesterday?
This double personality is something i saw more than one time already and that makes it pretty hard to put you in the designated box.
You however put us in a box that you would consider "fitting" you think your perspective is the one that truly serves Rheinland and at the same time you call out our perspective.
It seems that you think we are equal, nationalists, at least that is what frau Gunda said yesterday, in the same moment you see us as liberal but then again you want to work with us, doesn't sound so transparent don't you think?
I see your soldiers plundering around and looking down on us and then you talk about some kind of partnership by sending us a message that does not fit the image you are creating.
So i will just tell you to tell us exactly what you want, in a normal way.

[Image: TbarBDM1.gif]

RE: To: Cellular Neuralnet Phonecall to the BDM directorate, Hamburg Office. - Arno Schultzky - 11-03-2016

Incoming Transmission

Luckily for you, this is a three-way line.

Liberal with a small el, not a big one. Being liberal with the law is not the same as being liberal with the polity. You know that.

Yes. This is called discretion. Less eyes. Less war-weary military pilots tired of being a human breakwater against the red tide.

The voice you’re engaging with now is not that of a few field activists on the end of the Federal gun. Boxes are for archetypes, Agent Hoffman. You’re too smart a man to be mislead by preconception. Yet these metaphysical Boxes of yours have semiotic function; they tell us who you are, why you are. Boxes are commutable. A box can be dealt. A box can be grasped.

It is through frames we understand each other.

You will comprehend that there is a distinction between the CTO of an industrial juggernaut and the shelf-stackers, reaction-welders, floor-sanitisers that the juggernaut crushes under its wheels. That is the division between us, Riehl and her squadron. She is a pawn. We? We are the players. Gunda knows how to lead men and shoot them. She can keep them in this world, and take them out again. We ask no more of her. Expect no more of her.

We are not plundering - not your taxpayers, nor anyone you care for or have a mandate to serve. When has Kruger ever complained to the intelligence services about a Unioner terror problem? Give but one example. One.

It is simple. We want to defend our fatherland against the Bundschuh, against the Outcasts, against the foreign yolk. We ask for no public union - no great declaration of nobility. If you find us breaking Rheinland law on a one-to-one basis, you may treat us as any other criminal - we would expect no less.

This is not a plea for amnesty. This is a request to share information. Call it a tip-off. Stooge-pidgeonry. Informants. We scrape the belly of the underworld - we are amply equipped to brief you on its contents.

Do our causes not align?

Transmission Ended

RE: To: Cellular Neuralnet Phonecall to the BDM directorate, Hamburg Office. - Shelco - 11-04-2016

[Image: TbarBDM2.gif]

Guten Tag,

You may talk to me all day long but i have orders, and having a nice chat with declared enemies is not something i like to do or my leaders like to see, tell me what you want and stop playing riddles around my words, I won't co-operate with you if you don't stop talking through blankets, make your mind up.

[Image: TbarBDM1.gif]

RE: To: Cellular Neuralnet Phonecall to the BDM directorate, Hamburg Office. - Arno Schultzky - 11-04-2016

Incoming Transmission

Agent.

I was under the working assumption that representatives of the Buro spoke German as a first language.

Goodbye.

I apologise for wasting your valueless time.

Transmission Ended