Discovery Gaming Community
To: CR Defense Industiries From: GalSpan - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: CR Defense Industiries From: GalSpan (/showthread.php?tid=144954)

To: CR Defense Industiries From: GalSpan - GalSpan - 11-04-2016

[Image: DvqrcKk.jpg]

Good day,

My name is Assistant Director Bales and I have been tasked with relaying some unfortunate news. As of now GalSpan is closing there doors and all assets are being liquefied. Which leads me to why I am contacting you today. GalSpan would be interested in selling Minerva Research Center which has a lab, housing and quarantine zones. The lab is fully stocked with the latest technology for whatever needs you have. Since we want to make this a quick sale all we are asking for is a mere 800 million credits. If you are interested or have any questions please let me know.

Signed,
Assistant Director Bales
Galactic Spanning Corporation

RE: To: CR Defense Industiries From: GalSpan - Shaggy - 11-04-2016

(08-30-2016, 02:20 PM)Crayter Republic Wrote:
[Image: 9NMonX5.png]

Assistant Director Bales,

I am Director Ryan Larkin of Crayter Defense Industries and ownership of all sales here.

This is indeed unfortunate and sad news that GalSpan is closing there doors and making all assets liquefied. Especially considering without the hell from your people, we would still be having our struggle and our fight with the plant life on Planet Yuma. You helped us have our home so we thank you dearly.

Minerva Research Center is a great and wonderful place, I have actually been there before as a tourist along with a few of the scientists here on Sabah. This sounds like a perfect place for our lead scientist and for all our specialized work to be taken... This could also lead to a lab and research facility such as The Order, who also require some labs down in this region.

800 000 000 Sirius Credits seems like a fair price, let me offer you citizenship to all of your members here at the Republic. I know it is not exactly down to be, but it is the least we can do for what you done for us. This should have been done already.

Sincerely,

Director Ryan Larkin

[Image: kkvmHx6.png]

RE: To: CR Defense Industiries From: GalSpan - GalSpan - 11-05-2016

[Image: DvqrcKk.jpg]

Good day,

I am glad to of heard from you so fast Director Larkin I am glad you have accepted the offer and the payment is pending. As your generous offer for citizenship I believe our employee's will be more then happy to hear this especially with Planet Yuma beginning to flourish. As of now I have forwarded you the administration access codes for the control room on Minerva. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask, I will be available for another week to settle the last assets of the company. After that I will be know as just Ms.Bales.

Signed,
Assistant Director Bales
Galactic Spanning Corporation