Discovery Gaming Community
»To: Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: »To: Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=144955)

Pages: 1 2

»To: Lane Hackers - Kauket - 11-04-2016

[Image: yh1BhiB.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Hello.

We've recently caught the AFC in league with the Corsair Empire and detected them transporting Artifacts through Liberty. Of course, this disturbs us a little bit. Though, we attempted to reach out to their leadership on a secure communication, and tried the basic approach of questioning their subordinates, but, naturally, that failed.

Perhaps you would know something about the cargo in Liberty or where it's headed?

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: »To: Lane Hackers - Kauket - 11-05-2016

[[BOOSTING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: »To: Lane Hackers - Kauket - 11-07-2016

[[BOOSTING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: »To: Lane Hackers - Nick Nack - 11-07-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Nick.Nack.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data.

[Image: hfDKrpp.png][Image: F2gVlap.png]

Keeper Revenant,
I am Nick Nack ,Interruptor of the Lane Hackers.

That is an interesting piece of information and I must thank you for bringing this matter to us.

The picture in question was taken in Liberty's core worlds , illustrating the fact that the Artifacts's last stop was going to be Manhattan , or perhaps one of the decadent Junker depots.

However, we did not know that AFC is working with Corsairs , we find their ties to be quite concerning. From now on we will thoroughly monitor them , just to make sure that they are not going to flood Liberty with worrisome merchandise anymore.

Thank you again for your keen eye.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: »To: Lane Hackers - Kauket - 11-07-2016

[Image: yh1BhiB.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Hm. Well, I thank you for the information. I'll be sure to inquire with the local Junkers about this to see if they know anything of it. If I learn anything new, I'll let you know of my discovery.

Farewell.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: »To: Lane Hackers - Wolfgang Weisen - 01-16-2017

...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Hello there.

We thought it might be prudent to return the favor if we also take into consideration that it has been two weeks since people exchanged gifts and wishes during the holidays.

So rumor has it that the Amenhotep incurred some serious setbacks in Auxesian operations back in the day. Captain Kalh himself even bragged about it. So, since you were backstabbed by the Colonials in the past, I wanted to share Amenhotep's latest weapons array as my sophisticated gift. Perhaps it might give you a pause to ponder.

See you around.

RE: »To: Lane Hackers - Vendetta - 01-16-2017

[Image: SZXxg8V.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: High
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Kalh & The Omicrons

____

Mister Weisen,

Thank you for the confirmation. It's safe to assume that the refit of the Amenhotep occurred prior to its defection, when The Order's forces were holding out in Coronado. No matter.

In return, here is some photopgrahs of the events currently occurring in the Omicrons, during the bombing of Freeport 11.

x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x

Though I'm curious as to how you got your hands on what you've found.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: »To: Lane Hackers - Kauket - 01-18-2017

[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Speaking about our little friends in black... Perhaps you would know as to why The Order still lingers around idly in the Independant Worlds? It is... unsettling to witness a war vessel that is undetected, so close to us.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: »To: Lane Hackers - Wolfgang Weisen - 01-18-2017

...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Hello Keeper... I am curious how did that title stuck? Considering you are the military commander of this Battlegroup.

We have some communication issues lately with our little friends in black, as you put it. Their radars on Omicron Mu are apparently not be picking up our signals asking them to be more responsible, strange isn't it? So until they 'repair' their satellites and respond to us, perhaps you organization would be interested in filling that gap. You know, exchanging information about the aliens, joint operations and all that fancy stuff.

Undetected warship you say? Well, that's a little unsettling unless it was in Coronado where we know they use the Colonials as their base of operation. We'd definitely like to know what you have on The Order.

These Omicron Delta pictures are solid evidence that the Core was behind this despicable act. Good work. In fact, the Lane Hackers had also hacked into their systems and recovered incriminating evidence of their involvement, since the cowards initially tried to lie to the people of Sirius by saying they weren't responsible. But then they assumed responsibility so we never made the announcement as we initially planned.

PS. I started missing my conversations with Curator Endurance. He is a man I will definitely remember.

RE: »To: Lane Hackers - Vendetta - 01-19-2017

[Image: SZXxg8V.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: High
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: RE: The Order

____

Mister Weisen,

I suppose in their incompetence in battle, they've forgotten how to open their mail. I guess in some way that plays part to us pressuring them for their mistake of picking a fight with people they shouldn't have. I'll defer you to the newswire for more details, as we have a wide collection of images of their vessels being destroyed over the past month. They're far past their prime. To make matters worse, we've seen little to no support from their end for The Zoners of the Omicrons. In fact, the only vessel of theirs that did show up figured we'd be better targets than the Commune, who spent a majority of those events attempting to attack us while harassing the Zoners.

As for your offer of cooperation, it's possible. We're not exactly as large as The Order likes to think they are, as we're still consolidating our strength and forces, especially during these times. Between having the bulk of our forces out fighting, while the rest defend our passive assets, there hasn't been much in the way of planned cooperation. I'll bring the matter forward to the Keeper and it will be discussed.

Back on topic, here are transcripts from our pilots investigating The Order's initial presence before they began to attack us, as well as images of their presence in Inverness.

x | x

The Core are known to manipulate any situation in to their favor, to keep the masquerade of being 'heroes' by braving the frontier. They're no more than terrorists with some fancy hardware. I'm certain Keeper Raven would be delighted to inform you more about them and their inner workings when she's no longer occupied with her duties.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED