Discovery Gaming Community
To: Bretonian Armed Forces Admirality ; From: Lord Lieutenant Jean de Lerox - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Bretonian Armed Forces Admirality ; From: Lord Lieutenant Jean de Lerox (/showthread.php?tid=144961)

To: Bretonian Armed Forces Admirality ; From: Lord Lieutenant Jean de Lerox - Snoflek - 11-04-2016

Engaging Transmission Sequence

[Image: tumblr_nh4x6irwRx1tvfheeo3_1280.jpg]
To: BAF Admirality
Priority: Maximal
Subject: Emergency Transmission

Bonjour, And to you a Good Morning,

This Message, I have no doubt, will come as much of a surprise, though I sincerely hope this does not cause it to be disregarded. My Name is Jean de Leroux, Viscount of Gallia, and Lieutenant of It's Royal Navy.

Though my History is unimportant, in this case, it is why this communique is being sent. I have served within my post for six years now, and have given witness to many of it's acts, Few Grande, Many Beyond Vile. It is the latter that drove me to pen this document for Transfer, as I flee from this Kingdom's Borders.

It is my Sincerest hope that by the time that I arrive in Bretonia, my request for asylum has been approved. It is not safe for me to remain in Gallia, especially with this letter sent.

I have much to offer you, in exchange for my Safety. Names, Numbers and Locations, and the guides on how to strike at them.

I can only hope, these words fall not on deaf ears.

Communique Transmission Sequence Terminated

RE: To: Bretonian Armed Forces Admirality ; From: Lord Lieutenant Jean de Lerox - Gagadug. - 11-04-2016

- Message Class: Textual -

-= Standart Encryption =-

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/U1OxmMr.png?1[/img]

Priority: Medium
To: Lord Lieutenant Jean de Leroux

Mr. de Leroux,

Needless to say that I was surprised when this message reached me. Not that the Gallic Navy is devoid of those seeing it wrongdoings, but I seldomly see a case where the people do not contact the Gallic Council for becoming their new home.
In other words I am curious what made the Armed Forces be your organization of choice.
For protection I propose you you make your way to Barrier Gate Station in Coronado. It is neutral ground and not immediately threatened by the Gallic Navy as you know.
We of course would like to bring you into relative safety instantly but the chance of Gallic attempts of espionage is too high and our defenses too important to grant this without knowing more about you and your motives.

awaiting your response,
Jacob McIntire

RE: To: Bretonian Armed Forces Admirality ; From: Lord Lieutenant Jean de Lerox - Snoflek - 11-04-2016

Subject: RE:Emergency Transmission

My most sincere Thanks, for your swift reply.

I will make my way to Coronado as you suggest, It seems safe enough for now, perhaps I can find my way onto a less conspicious craft for now.

As for the nature of my choice, I believe that coming to Bretonia with it directly, is that it will be put to the best use. Though with my service I may have contributed to the issue at hand, I have had the perfect time to witness the operations of the Council. Though their goals are noble, highly so, I have seen methods and people, in position of Leadership, that I strongly disagree with.

For the sake of my own moral character, and the future of Gallia, I have committed myself to this course.

RE: To: Bretonian Armed Forces Admirality ; From: Lord Lieutenant Jean de Lerox - Gagadug. - 11-04-2016

Mr. de Leroux,

War is a cruel business, I can not tell if the Council in Gallia goes beyond what we consider humane or not but sometimes suffering can not be prevented.
Nonetheless I appreciate that the Armed Forces are not regarded as cruel even by our enemys. If we loose our principles in times of war what are we fighting for ?
But aside of that I think we can arrange you transfer to one of our installations. You will be under special control for now, until we are sure enought not to endanger our men and women with your presence.
I can not offer asylum by the Kindom on my own, but what I can offer you is a role in the Armed Forces themselves.
I will certainly be able to keep the bureaucrats within the Armed Forces busy with other things, something for wich I can not guarantee when your case is passed to the immigration office on New London.

Jacob McIntire

RE: To: Bretonian Armed Forces Admirality ; From: Lord Lieutenant Jean de Lerox - Snoflek - 11-04-2016

Oui.

You have my word, and what ever else I can offer.

I shall fight for Bretonia, to bring about this peace we all crave for. Where shall I meet your agents?

On a related note, do you have a suggestion as for what to do with my snub craft? At worst, I can wire it to destroy itself, and perhaps throw my kinsmen off the trail. If you would prefer, I can transfer it along with myself for your technicians to dis-assemble.

Mr. de Leroux,

You can destroy the fighter you brought with you. It is only good as a mean for our enemys to track you down.
I had a talk with the Fleet Admiral since your case is a rather seldom one.
She is not too happy about allowing you to serve, so she ordered an investigation of your motives and sincerety. This matter will be handled by the military police then.
You should report on an Armed Forces base where they will expect you. I am certain that after a thorough investigation you will be allowed to enter the ranks of her Majestys Armed Forces.

yours sincerely
Jacob McIntire

It will be as you say.

I will arrange a suitable civilian transport to the location, I can only hope I am not intercepted meanwhile, though I have enough faith that the route is clear.

I trust that the 'Armed Forces Base' in question will know well enough to expect me, and not simply shoot me on sight.

Mr. de Leroux,

The Armed Forces tend not to shoot civilian vessels approaching their bases, for security you will be lead in a separate hangar like all civilian vessels. As soon as you identify yourself you will be brought to your destination.

yours sincerely
Jacob McIntire