Discovery Gaming Community
To: Amenhotep, Captain Kalh - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Amenhotep, Captain Kalh (/showthread.php?tid=145070)

To: Amenhotep, Captain Kalh - Shaggy - 11-07-2016

[Image: S6fUqMZ.png]

Encryption: Unbreakable
ID: Fleet Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Communique

Captain Kalh,

I wish you a good and pleasant evening to start things off. I am hoping that you and your crew are holding up, and looking after one another. But let me get to business and the reasons why I sent you this communique.

Firstly we have not seen you, or the Amenhotep around Crayterian space for a little while now. The last time we saw you was when you had our weapon systems mounted due to the heavy damage taken by the Bretonian forces if I am remembering correctly.

So we are wondering if you are still working around Crayterian space and protecting our people along with the other Order pilots in the region. With that discussion arising I would like to inform you that the alien jump gate within Coronado has been destroyed but has left us with a radiation cloud which is deadly to go in, but it is surrounding where the jump gate used to be.

We also had a recent fighter patrol scout the lower barrier rim surrounding Barrier Gate and it appears that we have a Rogue Destroyer located within Beta Seven (B7), well that region roughly.

Secondly, I would like to update you with Auxesia. With going through all the information we had of the situation at Barrier Gate with GB Redemption and Auxesian ships. We have informed all Auxesia ships are no longer welcome in Crayterian space and Coronado, they do indeed have a bounty on each of there ships if they come within the region. Not only that but we have evidence of Auxesia and Hellfire Legion working very very closely since this situation, which leads to the Hellfire Legion and the Eidolon Wraith coming into Coronado over the last week with a battle group, during this time we had a Liberty Navy Ship, shipname was reading Montana, Dreadnought Overlord class. We arrested pilots and the Vice Admiral and Second in Command and was towing the ship back when they intercepted and demanded the ship from us.

We had no force to deal with it so we let them carry on with our stance towards Hellfire legion, the next two or three days we took a patrol into Vespucci and managed to get a fairly new and updated Navy map where we saw both LNS Montana and LNS Judgement Day near one of the Hellfire installations. It looked very clear they were prepared for some form of attack.

But again this is an update to you, we believe you are flying with the 5th Fleet Liberty Navy, please correct me if I am wrong. But this is all for now.

[Image: Sls4h7v.png]

RE: To: Amenhotep, Captain Kalh - Kalhmera - 11-15-2016

[Image: JWZTtWh.png]
*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Admiral Chandler, i humbly apologize for the delayed response. I have been caught up with Auxesia and the Bretonians, i literally just pushed that crap off my desk. As for your first question, yes i along with the Amenhotep will be able to provide support to the Crayterian people! There is no question about that. As far as the Order is involved i think its best i steer clear from them given the current situation i am in now.

As for the rogue destroyer, this is news to me and i will report this to my High Command immediately.

As for the Legion and Auxesia, i knew they where already working together but i was not aware they took the Montana. I will report this to High Command also if they do not already know.

And yes Admiral Officially i am working for the Liberty Navy now, as tensions got high with the Order i had no choice but to take extream measures. But regardless our stance with Crayterian has always been high. I hope this "change" in Banners does not affect our relationship.

Signed -

Captain Kalh
Commanding Officer 5th|LNS-Amenhotep

-For Liberty
[Image: G3FZABZ.png]

RE: To: Amenhotep, Captain Kalh - Shaggy - 11-23-2016

[Image: S6fUqMZ.png]

Encryption: Unbreakable
ID: Fleet Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Communique

Captain Kalh,

There is no need for an apology, we both know that you as well as I are busy. I hope the Auxesian's are not causing you more troubles and the Bretonian's are okay with you're new role and do not see you as an Order anymore nor a terrorist as some would say the Order are. From my own knowledge I would personally see the Core as terrorists, destroying and harming innocent civilians from Freeport 11, where not only movers of the Crayter Republic, but IMG and ALG moved materials to help.

The answer you have given us, we are pleased to hear and are grateful for such answer considering your move to the 5th Fleet Liberty Navy. We are unaware of what happened between you and the crew of the Amenhotep and the Order, but you were there when the Auxesian battlegroup and The Order tried working together for the sake of civilians and humanity, but also the people of Crayter Republic. A war broke out you could say and now we are left with Auxesia working closely to the Hellfire Legion, coming into Coronado on a regular basis breaking several of our laws and not giving a damned.

So far we have not witnessed any assaults from the Rogue Destroyer, but it's role is still unknown to us but we will keep you updated as soon as we know you and the Liberty Navy will know.

The Hellfire Legion and Auxesia has not only taken one Overlord Dreadnought, known as Montana but they have also taken the Judgement Day whom we have seen visual contacts in the Vespucci system, which if we are correct is a high risk system and the known locals are the Hellfire Legion.

Your change in banner will not effect your relations with the Crayter Republic or Military, as you have seen yourself we will help fight the Gallic force.

[Image: Sls4h7v.png]